PDA

View Full Version : From the comix to the forum...

Sketch Turner
05-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Hey denizens of Eyes on FF! Sketch Turner's the name.
Awesome place you got here! I'll make sure to stick around and post alot! If there's anything you want to know about me, feel free to PM me or whatnot, I'm always in the mood...or if you just ant to talk.
Feel free to say hi! Hopefully I'll meet most of you soon.
-Sketch

Cybele
05-07-2005, 01:40 AM
Hiya! Welcome to EoFF! :roll:

Psychotic
05-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Do you know Turner the Worm? I do.

Apollo
05-07-2005, 01:43 AM
Hello and welcome to EoFF.
I hope you like it here. :)

Ism
05-07-2005, 01:45 AM
Ok Welcome to EoFF.
Traditional Welcome: :twak:
Feel free to make any comments about whatever and do your posting about sensible subjects.
Welcome again.

P.S Dont post in blue, it hurts my eyes.

Leeza
05-07-2005, 01:51 AM
I agree. That blue is terrible to read, but not as bad as some others here.

Hi Sketch. Welcome to EoFF. It is an awesome place. :)

Ism
05-07-2005, 01:54 AM
Leeza, were you implying my green is a bad colour? Coz if you did, im gonna cry.

P.S Is your name really Sketch?

Leeza
05-07-2005, 01:54 AM
No, Ism. You're green is good. There are some purplish ones though that I really don't care for. :cat:

Meat Puppet
05-07-2005, 01:58 AM
The blue is the only one I can't read. On 2005, green is no problem to read.

Back on topic, 'sup?

Masamune·1600
05-07-2005, 01:59 AM
Do you know Turner the Worm? I do.

I don't. :(

Oh, yeah, welcome to EoFF.

Raven Nox
05-07-2005, 02:05 AM
Hello! Welcome to EoFF! It's great here, you'll love it.

And I'll keep using colors... even that red I used to use, I'll probably use it again :lol: I probably never use purple though... I like it but I just don't wanna. And is that blue he's using really hard to read? I can read it just fine.

Shlup
05-07-2005, 02:06 AM
Hi.

Sketch Turner
05-07-2005, 02:08 AM
Wow, thanks for the welcomes so far. Umm...I feel so...loved. Let see, I've been asked to change my font color, and have been compared to a worm in les than under five minutes. Haha, its alright though. About my text, ism-meister, yeah, I don't mind changing it. Wouldn't want to compete for cool text here...
Oh and masamune1600, nah, the only worm I know is one named Jim, and he wears a spacesuit. Nice guy. His friend Peter Puppy though, you don't want to upset...
I've got a pet rat named Roadkill though, and he kicks butt!!
Hopefully this color won't cause anymore optical anger.

Cybele
05-07-2005, 02:08 AM

And I'll keep using colors... even that red I used to use, I'll probably use it again :lol: I probably never use purple though... I like it but I just don't wanna. And is that blue he's using really hard to read? I can read it just fine.

You must be using Fluffy Puff then! Cause in EoFF 2005 it's an eye sore and in the classic I'm sure it's hard to read cause of it being similar to the background color.

Uh, the topic, right...Hi again! :)

Edit: The teal is much nicer. :)

Edit again: Okay, so it looks all right in classic, but it's easiest to read in Fluffy Puff...and why am I checking? :p

Sketch Turner
05-07-2005, 02:11 AM
Starry Relm, you're oficially awesome. Two welcomes! Thank ye kindly, little lady. :)

Raven Nox
05-07-2005, 02:17 AM

You must be using Fluffy Puff then! Cause in EoFF 2005 it's an eye sore and in the classic I'm sure it's hard to read cause of it being similar to the background color.

Uh, the topic, right...Hi again! :)

Edit: The teal is much nicer. :)

Edit again: Okay, so it looks all right in classic, but it's easiest to read in Fluffy Puff...and why am I checking? :p

No... I'm using 2005, and it looks fine. And I'm not wearing my glasses, I havn't in months and I can still see it just fine... hmm...

Again, hello!
ha,ha. You're using the same color as me now :lol:

Ism
05-07-2005, 02:26 AM
Hmm...you stole her colour, well y'know what they say. Imitation is the finest form of flattery or whatever. Anyway dont take my colour or I will have to change my entire theme.
Piece of advice: Dont PM Psychotic for her email, It will to a lifetime of emotional toorment and pain. Happy Posting, :drool:

Raven Nox
05-07-2005, 02:30 AM
Yeah... I have to change my theme once again... *grumble* XDD

and since i'm here, hello a third time!

Sketch Turner
05-07-2005, 02:32 AM
Ok, I didn't steal your color, Gullwing, I just didn't see you post, after until a while. Hey, sorry about that.
Oh, ism don't worry, you're green's staying slick with you.
Ok...I'm getting my on color now and no-one better have it! I'm not stealing themes here!!

Raven Nox
05-07-2005, 02:35 AM
lol, I really didn't care. But if you really took it, it'd be kinda cool since no one really gives about me. n.n A Stalker would be fun, not saying you would be one.

hmmm... a 4th time!

theundeadhero
05-07-2005, 06:32 AM
Hi.

If there's anything you want to know about me, feel free to PM me or whatnotWill you make me some tomatoe soup?

Ko Ko
05-07-2005, 06:37 AM
Welcome to Eoff!!!
I'm using fluffy puff. It's okay for me! :skull3:
There is no colour that vexes my brain. Excpet Fuzafuza, and I just highlight hers because she is too cute to say no to the pink.

Caspian
05-07-2005, 06:50 AM
Wait, are you a famous person?

Rainecloud
05-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Sketch Turner ... wasn't he from Comix Zone on the Genesis/Megadrive, or am I thinking of something completely different?

Either way, welcome to EoFF. Enjoy yourself. :)

nik0tine
05-07-2005, 09:53 AM
You strike me as a bad person.

Craig
05-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Welcome to EoFF, I'm sure I will pee my pants in excitement everytime I see a post by you. :)

Alixsar
05-07-2005, 10:12 AM
Welcome. Now get the Hell out.

Ism
05-07-2005, 10:17 AM
OI. BE NICE.
Now everyone, I want you to greet him as warmly as you did me....wait no!!!! Just Treat him really nice....Welcome Again, Not knowing friend.

Shauna
05-07-2005, 11:53 AM
Welcome! :D

I can't read that blue font you're using at all. It just doesn't go with the pink background. You don't have to change it, I'll just highlight whatever you type. :D

Rainecloud
05-07-2005, 11:58 AM

I can't read that blue font you're using at all. It just doesn't go with the pink background. You don't have to change it, I'll just highlight whatever you type. :D

Please don't tell me you're using the Fluffy Puff theme. :/

Shauna
05-07-2005, 12:02 PM

Please don't tell me you're using the Fluffy Puff theme. :/

Yea. I normally don't like pink. :D

Sketch Turner
05-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Hey, theundeadhero, I'll gladly make you tomato soup, man! Tomato soup kicks butt!

Iri Valentine, you're really feminine...and I find that really cute. Thanks for the welcome!

Caspian, yeah, I'm totally famous!

Rainecloud, nah, you must be thinking of someone different.

Nik0tine, thanks...I officially hate your guts! ^_^

Jellisaurus, all I can say is, prepare to have an overactive bladder!! :p

Alixar, I tried to get the hell out, believe me, but it kept bringing me back, so it looks like I'm staying.

Ism, that's hillarious! But hy the pinkish purple text, dude? I didn't steal or mug your green! Fluffy Puff, huh?...

Yuna_elena, thanks. I hope you don't mind hilighting whatever you can't read!

(Text color)Oooh, Sandy Brown, I like the sound of that. Its like this nice...girl's name, Sandy Brown. I hope you dude and ladies can read this.

Psychotic
05-07-2005, 05:00 PM
Dont PM Psychotic for her email, It will to a lifetime of emotional toorment and pain. Happy Posting, :drool:I heard she only gives it to hot boys.

Jojee
05-07-2005, 05:14 PM
No, but apparently she gives out the member names of hot boys :p

Hello new person and welcome! :love: :monkey: You need a sig/ava! =o

Also people can be special and stand out without colored fonts @_@;; Sometimes they just hurt my eyes.

Psychotic
05-07-2005, 05:37 PM
Also people can be special and stand out without colored fonts @_@;; Sometimes they just hurt my eyes.Excellent, the plan is working.

Jojee
05-07-2005, 05:42 PM
That's it! Shu'up! I was one of the first people with colored fonts and I'm reverting back to it! Foreva.

But I can't, because Fluffy Puff exists ;) It's okay, Fluffy Puff > pink font. *uses it* :fplove: Yey ^.^

Arggh I'm blind! I'm a pirate!

:o

Hehehe... I'll stop now. Or will I? ^.^

Anyway newbies are kew' *eats you* :love:

Sandy is kind of a kooky name, isn't it? It's like naming your kid Cloudy... *adds to list of name ideas for future possible screwed up children*

Craig
05-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Does this make me cool?

Rye
05-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Hi, welcome to EoFF. :)

Ism
05-08-2005, 05:01 AM
The colour I am using is called Magenta and I am using it because it fits my av/sig. Plus its the legendary magenta post collectors time to shine. Remember if I send you a PM title 'Legendary Magenta PM'. Keep it coz one day it will be worth millions. P.S Hi again, I am posting again so it will go up to the top and my friend can find it (he has bad sight).

~yunie~
05-08-2005, 05:04 AM
hello--welcome! Enjoy your stay ;)

Samuraid
05-08-2005, 07:23 AM
Welcome. :D

rikku621
05-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Omg colord fonts!? I luvvvvvvvv pink! Pink is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo prety! :love:

Ism
05-08-2005, 11:27 AM
rikku621, you know how much I like you but please do not use my magenta colour until such time as the competition is over. Thank you for your support.

nik0tine
05-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Nik0tine, thanks...I officially hate your guts! ^_^

:p

Pure Strife
05-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Coloured fonts suck.

That took a while. Welcome to the board, new folk.

Ultima Shadow
05-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Welcome to EoFF. I'm in a bad mood because my feets are running away all the time. :(