PDA

View Full Version : CoM: Riku mode or Sora mode?

YukiKiro
05-07-2005, 05:59 AM
for those who have beaten the game here is a question for you, which character do you enjoy playing as more? the highly customizable but difficult to use Sora, or the hard hitting random card collections of Riku?
personnaly i can't descide. i like the customization of sora, so if you find a situation hard all you may have to do is change your deck around a little, with Riku it requires another few hour's of battling to level up. But riku's story is a bit more interresting than sora's. plus all of his strikes deal the same damage regardless since you don't have different weopon cards, and Riku does have dark mode.

My name is...something..?
05-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Rikku, definitely, it allowed you to learn a little more about him.
I also liked not having to go through the hassle of making decks. :p

Destai
05-07-2005, 10:35 AM
I preffered Soras storyline and the Unknowns he fought much more than Rikus but I prefer fighting with Riku.

kaizer21
05-07-2005, 03:33 PM
i, IMO, feel that Sora's story was more interesting, dealing with the storyline of KH. . .it introduced many more new characters than RR, but don't flame me cause of my opinion, cause i dont appreciate it. . .

cloud20747
05-07-2005, 06:24 PM
I can't decide due to the fact I like Sora's story and Riku's Fights

Mercen-X
05-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Sora's story is interesting, but Riku's story is necessary. Hehe.

Charlotte
05-07-2005, 10:04 PM
I liked the Riku game better. I thought it was easier and more enjoyable. Not to forget the simple fact that I like Riku better then Sora anyway.

Skyblade
05-07-2005, 10:04 PM
i, IMO, feel that Sora's story was more interesting, dealing with the storyline of KH. . .it introduced many more new characters than RR, but don't flame me cause of my opinion, cause i dont appreciate it. . .

Double double, toil and trouble
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

Consider yourself flamed (you'd have been fine if you hadn't said anything, but I find it nearly impossible to resist such an open invitation).

I prefer the ability to customize your deck (my current deck is made up of a ton of attack cards [all Premium 8-9 value cards {I have no need for 0 cards as Sora}], five 9 value Hi Potions, and 7 Cure cards). But I loved both the story lines. Sora's was a little more interesting because it had more story in the worlds, but almost all of the new storyline was introduced in the stairwells between floors, so I loved both modes of play. Reverse/Rebirth had the better end screen (the picture of Sora with the Keyblade and Riku with the Soul Eater is awesome as hell!), but Sora had the better start up screen.

StarlightAngel
05-08-2005, 02:05 AM
Riku pwns. :p

KuRt
05-09-2005, 08:17 PM
RIku, because he is cooler, he can use dark powers and my name is Riku.