PDA

View Full Version : Has This Ever Happend To You?

Yuffie514
05-07-2005, 07:29 AM
today around 4:30 PM i got stuck in a boat in Windurst. i had just bought a robe for my character and i accidently pushed a button. i couldn't jump out or do anything for like an hour and i looked silly. luckily, i asked my brother who told a GM about it and i got out. argh. i thought i had to delete my character. you were only minutes away from a lawsuit, Square!

chionos
05-07-2005, 05:50 PM
a friend of mine on shiva got stuck in outter horototu ruins and couldnt get out
she tried warping deathwarping escaping teleporting nothing worked
she was stuck for like a week or something and bugged GMs about it constantly
they did nothing so she had to delete the character and start over
she had if i remember correctly a lvl 50+ blm and lvl 60+ fishing and that was before the new improved fishing system
i think i would have gone crazy had that happened to me
especially since se wasnt willing to do anything about it

DJZen
05-08-2005, 12:13 AM
If the GMs aren't doing anything about it you can just e-mail someone higher up in the PlayOnline ranks. Try to get the names of the GMs who weren't responding too. That's exactly the sort of thing that should NOT happen, and Squenix knows it. That's the sort of thing that happens in a SOE game, and we all know how people feel about them...

Yuffie514
05-08-2005, 02:38 AM
yes, why should a problem be permanent? thank goodness my brother contacted a GM or i would've deleted my character.

Yuffie514
05-30-2005, 01:28 AM
boy. three bugs in a week. there's some kinda portal in Fisherman's Guild. today, i ended up under the sea. wow, i went fishing, walked through walls, and stole a ride unnoticed! forget Rdm, i'll be master of bugs/glitches. guess theft ain't just my only way to success... :radred: :evilking:

lordblazer
05-30-2005, 03:07 AM
Got stuck in a lake in giddeus man i was the show of the whole area all the high lvls and noobs came and watched in awe as i was the boy stuck in the well.

Misfit
06-01-2005, 01:27 PM
:( I want to get stuck somewhere.

Yuffie514
06-01-2005, 11:25 PM
try Windy's Fisherman's Guild, or as you already may have discovered -- places near water :D :p .

zoti
06-02-2005, 03:36 PM
yeah or try to fall down the bridges in kazham;P happened 6 time to me in half an hour ;P

SNOOZER
06-02-2005, 03:57 PM
I fell in the kazham waters before, in the auction house area, but the cool thing is I just walked around underwater for a bit then my character just poped back up top. I wish I took screenshots. This was when I was a humble mnk though. Way back in the days.

Lionx
06-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Lol my party's RDM felll down once and was stuck and we were laughing and poking at him all because he was watching the rarabs near the pen and he somehow fell. We called a GM though and it was fine :D

I got stuck fishing once =/

zoti
06-02-2005, 08:36 PM
yar, there ya go^^