PDA

View Full Version : The three doors???

redxiiii
05-07-2005, 08:49 PM
Can someone tell me the purpose of the three doors just outside of Ultiemicias castle thanx in advance :D

rubah
05-07-2005, 09:04 PM
They let you go back to the real world.

There's a fourth, that you can't see to go out of, but you can go into. It may stay appeared once you go into it. It's got something to do with how you find the ragnarok once you're in disc four. Something like going to the chocobo holy land and hiking down esthar to some island and finding ragna. cant' remember exactly^_^

redxiiii
05-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Where is the chocobo Holy land, never heard of it?

MushroomZOMBIE
05-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Go through one of the doors ( I think it was the one in the middle....)You should be in the norhthern wilderness of Esthar.Go in the huge forest,until you find the dome-shaped area (the Holy Chocobo land.)

sayen
05-08-2005, 12:09 AM
look for the island closest to heavn and hell thread/topic there is a map of where all the drawpoins are and one where all the locaions are including the chocobo forest and you go thought the middle door so you can use a chocobo to get to the ragnarock on disck 4 also ragnarock is the norse end of the world so i dunno why they called it that

rubah
05-08-2005, 12:47 AM
Because it sounds cool. And it's a really cool ship. and because they didn't have a sword to name it.

Because no one uses swords.

redxiiii
05-08-2005, 09:48 AM
look for the island closest to heavn and hell thread/topic there is a map of where all the drawpoins are and one where all the locaions are including the chocobo forest and you go thought the middle door so you can use a chocobo to get to the ragnarock on disck 4 also ragnarock is the norse end of the world so i dunno why they called it that

Yeah I`ve had a look, and I think I started that thread.