PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

Calamity
05-07-2005, 11:08 PM
I've just deleted my FFVI file after discovering that I can't ever get Shadow again, because I'm an idiot.

But then again, I read somewhere that if I get Shadow, I lose Relm.

Also I read that if I lose Relm, I lose Strago.

Good God, that sucks.

Is it possible at all for me to get all three of the above characters? I want them all! I will not settle for less!

Del Murder
05-07-2005, 11:26 PM
It is certainly possible to get all three. The only person you can lose is Shadow. If you don't wait for Shadow on the floating continent, then you will not be able to get him in the world of ruin. Relm will be in his place in the cave you find him in, but to get her in your party you will still have to do the sidequest at Owzer's house. Strago has nothing to do with either of it. You need Relm to get Strago.

Calamity
05-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Thankyou for your reply.

Sasquatch
05-08-2005, 12:43 AM
If you waited on the Floating Content--when you're about to jump off it for good, before the world screws itself up--until there's like four seconds left, Shadow will come back, and you'll leave with him. In the World of Ruin, Shadow is found in Crescent Cave (on the Veldt), but once you find him, he'll leave again, and you'll have to bet the Stryker dirk at the Coliseum to get him back. Relm is found at Owzer's House, painting.

If you didn't wait for Shadow on the Floating Continent, Relm will be in Crescent Cave, and you won't ever see Shadow again. Relm will still be in Owzer's House in Jidoor.

Once you get Relm, you can go to the Fanatics' Tower, where Strago is outside, and Relm will snap him out of his trance, and he'll join you too.