PDA

View Full Version : Friendly ghost?

Mischan
05-08-2005, 05:24 AM
I've been trying to get this guy to come up for over an hour now, with no luck. He's the last friendly monster I need before Yan. I'm at Bentini Heights, on disk 4, in front of treno but I can not get this guy to come up. Does anyone have any suggestions? ._.

Maya
05-09-2005, 11:35 AM
I've been trying to get this guy to come up for over an hour now, with no luck. He's the last friendly monster I need before Yan. I'm at Bentini Heights, on disk 4, in front of treno but I can not get this guy to come up. Does anyone have any suggestions? ._.

Well, I donīt know can I help you, but the easiest way to meet gaia spirits is to finding them in right order.
I mean the first time you even heard of them is before you go to Treno for the first time in disk 2(?). Then you should meet the ghost there. Then it hints about some other etc... and it goes on like that.
Iīm not sure, but I had that same problem before and I realized some of them switched their places. Like I met yeti near Burmecia. This may be wrong... Next time i did the way I explained above and I met everyone. No one didnīt mentioned Mu though...

Old Manus
05-13-2005, 10:22 PM
I tend to have more chance seeing him in the sunset area around the exit to South Gate.