PDA

View Full Version : Question about world passes

Duane3.0
05-08-2005, 05:38 AM
I understand more or less what a worldpass is and does but a couple of things I am confused about.

#1: Let's say I create my first character and I want to go to midgardsormor (not sure on if real name just what i've heard). So I get a worldpass to midgard and delete my old character after I have a new one on midgard. Do I have to pay anything for the little bit the first character will be on?

#2: I have a friend (I actually only know him from another mmorpg) who will get ff11 if i get it. I understand about a worldpass having 5 uses or something like that. Do I get all of the uses or does the person who bought the pass get all of them but can give one to me to join his world. Basically will I have to buy a new worldpass for him to come on my world?

Thanks for any help.

zoti
05-08-2005, 07:26 AM
1. No you will only have bought 1 content id (need this to play FFXI)
and since you deleted you'r first character you will still have it so no extra there.

2. Yes i think it's 5 uses. most players just buy 1 to cover one of they'r friends then post it on a forum. so i guess you can just remember the number, give it to you'r friend then you both can play in (insert name of server here).

Duane3.0
05-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Ok. Thanks alot.

Carl the Llama
05-24-2005, 10:06 AM
ok i want to know what would i have to do to use the world pass once i have the numbers what do i do with them and will my old cha still be intact oh and can i my original cha over to another server?

Lionx
05-24-2005, 07:14 PM
You can only make new characters to new servers. Make a character, and on world area after you put your name, put the name of your server(spell it right!) then insert the number. After that, any existing characters that you will make in the future, will be anchored in your WP server unless you get another WP to another server....which i dotn know why you would do since its about the same except friends.

Carl the Llama
05-24-2005, 07:21 PM
cool thanks ill shortly be heading there then, is midgardsomr the right spelling?

Lionx
05-24-2005, 10:10 PM
Midgardsormr