PDA

View Full Version : I am hoping that this flashback is in the movie (Cross fingers)

Fire_Emblem776
05-08-2005, 06:07 AM
Ahh remember the second to last final battle?
The fist time i played VII i leveled up my party to the 70s. Nedless to say i took him down. Muahah.

But the nest time i took it easy for him and he did that cool attack

SUPER NOVA!!! OH MY GOD IM GONA DIE? oh my party survived?
any way i thnk it would be cool if that final battle is in the movie. yes

what about you want scene in VII do you want to be in AC,.

aside from that i want to see the death of the flower girl in AC grapics,

ahh so peaceful praying ( oh earth where can i find the power of holy...oh no... i have a sword in my stomach... was holy in my hair all along?... aug...) Seperoth smiling (take that Cetra, muahaha no one can stop me now!!)

Rostum
05-08-2005, 06:20 AM
It would be good if they re-did the ending of FF7 as a prologue to the movie.

BackRoomKid
05-08-2005, 06:48 AM

that would be awesome, best idea ever

I think i'd like to see a way more digitally enhanced version of the weapons...like Diamond attacking midgar

i guess it could be possible...in the case of Rufus, I'm sure he'd explain HOW IN THE H*LL he survived that attack. so a lil' flashback scene like that would be great to see

Fire_Emblem776
05-25-2005, 11:14 PM
i wish they would(sigh)

Dolentrean
05-29-2005, 04:06 AM
I personaly hope they do what they did with the trailer, start with cloud lowering her into the water, then the screen that says 2 years later comeing up. I do hope they redo some of the sceans, it would be very cool to see a fight between cloud a sephey in the crator.

ShivaBlizzard8
05-30-2005, 12:04 AM
I just want them to do FF7 over as a movie itself. I think almost everyone who is going to play the game has already played it, it only sells for a few bucks now so they wouldn't be undermining their own market. *wishes*