PDA

View Full Version : Reviews for Revenge of the Sith are great

darkchrono
05-08-2005, 09:45 PM
here is a link that goes to a page with several reviews of the movie

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_3/

T-MaN
05-10-2005, 03:25 AM
Ha Ha! It is coming out soon. I will continue my ascension to the Sith! Mwuahahah! (Srry, I had too much sugar today)

TheAbominatrix
05-10-2005, 03:29 AM
Yeah, I've heard amazing things so far. I already have my tickets for the midnight showing, I cant wait.

Sephex
05-10-2005, 03:54 AM
I already have my tickets for the midnight showing...

Me too. Fun times.

I still say that Anakin should go kill off Sebulba, just because.

Shlup
05-10-2005, 04:23 AM
It'd better be better than the first two.

I got my midnight ticket! I didn't even know someone had already bought it for me until a couple of days ago. :p

TheAbominatrix
05-10-2005, 04:46 AM
You guys are going to the Edwards off the 15, right? We'll be at the same one we were at last time. Losers xD

Shlup
05-10-2005, 04:54 AM
Yeah, we're going to camp out at the new theater. Why you would go to the ghetto old theater is beyond me. We already got 17 people with tickets, so we're gonna party. xD

Haha, I just told BJ and he asked why you would want to go to the 15 too. Hehe.

TheAbominatrix
05-10-2005, 04:59 AM
Yeah, we're going to camp out at the new theater. Why you would go to the ghetto old theater is beyond me. We already got 17 people with tickets, so we're gonna party. xD

Haha, I just told BJ and he asked why you would want to go to the 15 too. Hehe.

Because that's where our friends are camped out. I dont think anyone is outside the new one, but I dunno. I'm going for the people, I dont care too much about the stadium. If it's good I'll go see it in the new one.

JaytodaP
05-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Obi Wanna-see-a-different-movie

Shoeberto
05-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Yeah, heard about that. Really good to hear.

mike without a hat
05-10-2005, 10:12 PM
yeah!, im gonna be there dressed in my vader costume with plastic lightup lightsabers running around acting like an idiot

god, i hate those people
ill probably wait till all of them calm down after the 20th time seeing it and then go see it

Kamiko
05-10-2005, 10:57 PM
I'm going to see it opening night with some buddies. ANd then I shall find my Master!! Hopefully, he is sexy. Master-Padawan relationships! w00t!! TRULY FORBIDDEN LUV!
:sweat: Seriously though, I can't wait to see this one. Apparently Jar Jar never talks and George Lucas is in this one as a blue skinned count at the opera. Yay!
They also rebuilt the hall of Leia's freighter from the very first movie! (four)

Destai
05-10-2005, 11:08 PM
yeah!, im gonna be there dressed in my vader costume with plastic lightup lightsabers running around acting like an idiot

god, i hate those people
ill probably wait till all of them calm down after the 20th time seeing it and then go see itThey do what they find fun clearly without caring what people think and you moan about it. Sorry but that puts them a few steps ahead of you :p

Kamiko
05-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Ouch, but I do agree. Some people really love Star Wars enough to not care what close minded people think! ^__^ Because Star Wars rox their sox. As this one will, hopefully.

Shlup
05-10-2005, 11:34 PM
I'm not a Star Wars geeks, but I love hanging out with Star Wars geeks before the movies come out. Light saber fights are great. :D

Sorry to those who think that kind of fun is too uncool for them.

TheAbominatrix
05-11-2005, 12:04 AM
I went to go visit the geeks tonight because one of my friends from high school was supposed to be there. They're such sweet people and they're so much fun. I cant wait to spend time with them. Seriously, I'm anticipating that as much as the movie.

I greatly admire anyone who does what they love despite the fact that society shuns them for it.

Strider
05-11-2005, 12:14 AM
I'll believe it when I see it for myself.

Excelsior
05-11-2005, 04:12 AM
ahh. star wars is ok. i guess. but im still stoked for this movie.

Peegee
05-14-2005, 03:54 AM
I'm as much of a fan as I can be without being 'fanatic'...so what's that, a vague preference? xD

I kid I kid. I will probably watch it during the weekend or something...however procuring tickets = teh hard.

I'm also what you call 'lazy'. Plus I haven't received my paycheck!

The interesting thing about plot (no spoliers) is that I didn't know specifics until this week -- after the actual movie screenings had occurred. I knew that certain things would happen but the way I imagined/read them weren't accurate to the movie. Plus there are rather un-family-friendly scenes in the movie.

Unfortunately I have to put up with a PG13(14a for cdns) rating. Couldn't you make it a frigging Rated R movie Lucas? Why must it always be about selling it to the loud mouthed children? Grrr.. /minirant

I expect the movie to be heartbreaking actually, at least if you bothered to care about character motivation and development (which I usually DON'T for SW movies, but even the previews made me sad).