PDA

View Full Version : help with new game+

Bladoric
05-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Hi I'm going to start a new game+ soon to try and get the 100% ending but I want to get as much out of the old game is possible. Like getting the items out of infinito.

can anyone help me with this?

tnx

FiragaBreak
05-09-2005, 06:49 PM
If you start a new game just make sure when you get options choose a different one. Have Yuna maxed out on her Gunner before you beat the game. When you start she would have a lot of things to do. Later on in the game they max her Gunner stats out so make sure you have a Cat Nip (allowing when you're weak to do 9999 HP) because when she's weak you can do her Trigger Happy (which if it's maxed would give you the time of 5:00sec) which would do around 999,999,999 that is if you do it fast enough. On that note, max out her Alchemist, when she mixs a white item and a dark item 9x out of 10 she would White Hole a.k.a Ultima. That's all about levels for Yuna.
The best thing to is have Yuna, Rikku, and Paine maxed out on they're Gunner and have three Cat Nips equipped and weak. The estimated damage would be 9,999,999,999,999 if they all do it together.

(Hey I'm you're first poster. Cool!!!!!

Bladoric
05-09-2005, 08:37 PM
I got the catnip out the firstplay around already. and iron duke aswell.
I mostly intrested in items/dresspheres/acc.

FiragaBreak
05-10-2005, 06:34 PM
If you haven't gotten the Invicible, which is dressphere, you can get it by talking to the guy who says that there developing the place in the islands (were Tidus started in the beginning of FFX. Talk to him in the following chapters, 1,3,4,5 thats's alost as much as I know.

(Don't worry I'll research up some more things. K?)

Bladoric
05-11-2005, 05:48 PM
the invinceble you mean ? I checked the walktrough but it said this about the invinceble :*** - you can get this acc only if you talked to cameraman in CH1 AND CH3

so.... no invinceble for me. I'm trying to get al the al-bhed primers, but can you get them all from the bikanal dessert ?

tnx

Cuchulainn
05-11-2005, 06:15 PM
You can get ALL Primers at Bikanel, I warn you though, you MAY get bored.

Bladoric
05-12-2005, 12:23 AM
ok cool. only 7 primers to go. I search in the central part that the best choise to get primers right ?

I completed the gunner mini game aswell :)

So far I got iron duke, cat nip and adamantite. anyone else has a suggestion what cool acc. I should get b4 a new game ?

Pouring Rain
05-12-2005, 12:34 AM
Um, I have no idea for acc other than lots of ribbions. i know you can get one from Anima. And have the Dark Knight dressphere. Get 100%, you here? I heard Yunalesca's in FFX-2. Is that true?

Bladoric
05-12-2005, 10:18 AM
I heard Yunalesca's in FFX-2. Is that true?

more or less.....but a little bit less than more.

sayen
05-12-2005, 01:34 PM
to get a super ribbon keep mashing all the X sqare triangle and circle buttons when you have to practice for the concert the only down side is that it has a permante slow effect but your immune to all stats effect and death and doom which a normal ribbon wont do

Zanius
05-12-2005, 02:33 PM

Well if I'm not wrong… there's a curious woman on Via Infinito at level 80 that transforms in to Chac. She looks like Lady Yunalesca... :confused:

Bladoric
05-12-2005, 03:23 PM
to get a super ribbon keep mashing all the X sqare triangle and circle buttons when you have to practice for the concert the only down side is that it has a permante slow effect but your immune to all stats effect and death and doom which a normal ribbon wont do

Ahhh... I missed that one... I can't get it anymore. All chapter mission are done or missed. but tnx any way :)

Well if I'm not wrong… there's a curious woman on Via Infinito at level 80 that transforms in to Chac. She looks like Lady Yunalesca... :confused:

Yep your right. If I remember correctly thats the only part in FFX-2 your see Yunalesca. It isn't much thats what I wanted to say :)

As for my game I collected all Primers and beat the experiment aswell.
I think I should play Blitzball for awhile and get 99 dark matters from paragon. And maybe the chocobo quest for the AP egg.

So sound like a plan huh ? :P just let me know if its a good one
tnx