PDA

View Full Version : What the Hell's up With the Celtics

JaytodaP
05-09-2005, 09:40 PM
I mean seriously. They los 97 to 70. How do you lose that badly against the Pacers? They couldve won if they didnt take so damn long to set up. All they get is shot clock violations. Also There is always someone open at the 3-point line but they want to be fancy and dunk it. WTF

gokufusionss1
05-09-2005, 09:51 PM
celtic lost by 97 goals woah, how are they going to win the spl now rangers have it this year.

Kirobaito
05-09-2005, 09:57 PM
goku, he's talking about the Boston Celtics.

And the reason is very simple. They suck. The Eastern Conference sucks, with the exceptions of Detroit and Miami. Any MENTION of them as being good is just ridiculous, because every other team in the conference is a bad, bad team.

And no, they didn't stand a chance at beating the Pacers. They suck. Pacers do, too, but not as badly as the Celtics do.

Strider
05-09-2005, 10:59 PM
Actually, I think the East is as strong as it's been in a while. There's no true dominant team like there has been in the past... MJ's Bulls, Ewing's Knicks, Bird's Celtics... it's wide open, as far as I can see.

Indiana is probably a better team than Boston, anyway. Better coached, that's for sure. If Ron Artest hadn't melted down in the Malace at the Palace, they probably could've been a 2- or 3-seed. As it was, Rick Carlyle got robbed out of the Coach of the Year Award.

Kirobaito
05-09-2005, 11:16 PM
A lot of guys got robbed out. Nate McMillan, Scott Skiles, George Karl, to go along with Carlisle. It's just more Suns-lovin' that they don't really deserve. At least D'Antoni doesn't.

Del Murder
05-10-2005, 01:57 AM
Actually, I think the East is as strong as it's been in a while.
Maybe, but it's still pretty bad.

Yeah, the answer (not AI) to this thread is pretty much that Boston sucks.