PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite WEAPON?

Seto Fett
05-09-2005, 10:36 PM
There is Diamond, Aqua, Emerald, Ultima, and Ruby. I like Ultima because it just looks so cool lol.

EDIT:I dunno who messed up my poll to make it say 1 million hp and changed Aqua to just plain WEAPON...?

Adam 77
05-09-2005, 10:41 PM
I Would say Emerald Weapon :p

Mercen-X
05-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Aqua? Sapphire! I wish we could've fought that one instead of it just getting its head blown off. They could've had a short battle followed by the Weapon getting its head blown off.

DMKA
05-10-2005, 01:46 AM
Ultima was effing hot.

So Ultima.

benking27
05-10-2005, 04:29 AM
Ruby Weapon. How many huge machines do you see in the sand waiting to put you in quicksand?

Ultima Shadow
05-10-2005, 07:11 PM
I guess my choise is pretty obivious... :cool:

Slade
05-11-2005, 08:14 AM
I gather that just plain 'WEAPON' on the poll is Saphire Weapon so i voted him cos he looks the coolest. Its one of my favorite scenes when his head is blown off...i still wish he ate Tifa when she escaped that gas room :D

Riddle Master
05-11-2005, 08:31 AM
This is a tough question considering how many Weapons exist within the Final Fantasy series. I would consider Shinryu and Omega from FFV as Weapons as well, however. In my opinion, Ultima Weapon from FFVIII and Ruby Weapon from FFVII were the "coolest" of the Weapons. As for difficulty, none of them were hard when one has maxed-out stats, but at lower levels, Ultima Weapon from FFVIII was insanely difficult, especially without the Auras and Holy Wars.

My name is...something..?
05-11-2005, 08:33 AM
Ultima Weapon. I say that with no doubt in my mind.
He was just freaking awesome!!!

Ultima Shadow
05-11-2005, 06:51 PM
I would consider Shinryu and Omega from FFV as Weapons as well, however.
Shinryuu is a freaking dragon! Not a Weapon. :p

Imarmatt
05-11-2005, 07:09 PM
I like Emerald Weapon. I think the whole fighting underwater thing and just the way it looks is really cool

Masamune·1600
05-11-2005, 09:59 PM
This is a tough question considering how many Weapons exist within the Final Fantasy series. I would consider Shinryu and Omega from FFV as Weapons as well, however. In my opinion, Ultima Weapon from FFVIII and Ruby Weapon from FFVII were the "coolest" of the Weapons. As for difficulty, none of them were hard when one has maxed-out stats, but at lower levels, Ultima Weapon from FFVIII was insanely difficult, especially without the Auras and Holy Wars.

This poll, however, is obviously exclusive to FFVII. If one includes Omega from FFV (Shinryuu can in no way be considered a Weapon; the word is not synonymous with superboss), there is no way one can skip Atma Weapon/Atma from FFVI, Omega Weapon from FFVIII, Ultima Weapon, Omega Weapon, and Nemesis (FFX) and Omega Weapon, Ultima Weapon, and Paragon (FFX-2) as possible options.

Sapphire Weapon and WEAPON, as most people have gathered, are one and the same. I've seen Sapphire Weapon called Turquoise Weapon before, but never Aqua Weapon. :)

And my choice? Sapphire.

Reign
05-11-2005, 10:07 PM
No matter what, no matter where, in any type of game, Ultima Weapon will reign supreme :D

TifaLockhart7
05-14-2005, 05:48 AM
I like two, Ultima WEAPON, and Emerald WEAPON as my favorites.

eestlinc
05-14-2005, 06:51 AM
they all suck

Mercen-X
05-14-2005, 07:47 AM
You can't beat them, can you? *tease* Ultima . . . I just love that name.

Khimbar
05-17-2005, 03:46 AM
Well, I feel the need to say that Diamond and Sapphire rock Ultima's ass completely... but thats just my opinion, but Ultima IS a really cool name.......

Zechs
05-17-2005, 03:54 AM
My vote Ultima Weapon. Atma if it were featured, but Ultima all the way. But they could have made him more powerful though.

.:Blaze:.
05-17-2005, 04:18 AM
Diamond Weapon I think thats the one I like :mad: .....:D

BackRoomKid
05-17-2005, 06:01 AM
ruby weapon had a cool, scaley, dragon look to him, and the power color: red

so mine is: ruby

Carl the Llama
05-24-2005, 10:23 AM
my fav has to be Emerald weapon as they setting was great and he was the first optional weapon i ever fought

Ultima Shadow
05-24-2005, 07:01 PM
My vote Ultima Weapon. Atma if it were featured, but Ultima all the way. But they could have made him more powerful though.
Atma IS Ultima! :p

FFVI: Yes... he DO apear in this game but he's called Atma weapon. Now you may think: "WTF? Atma Weapon has NOTHING to do with Ultima Weapon!" WRONG! Time for the Atma>Ultima theory...
In FFVI there's a creature called Atma Weapon. But his real name is... Ultima Weapon. Why do I (and others) think so?
Reasons: 1) The name "Ultima Weapon" includes to many letters in FFVI. Therefore it had to be cut to Utma Weapon. Now, atleast 2 things could have happened. Either... they changed Utma Weapon to Atma Weapon because it sounds cooler... or maybe... the calculator replaced the U with an A by acident. 2) There's a sword called Atma Weapon in FFVI... and there's a sword called Ultima Weapon in FFVII, FFVIII(the creature weilds it) and FFIX.(and in japan, Tidus best weapon is also called Ultima Weapon instead of "whatever the name of his best weapon is"). In FFVI a schoolar tell you about the Atma sword. It's a sword created by the weilders spirit (or something like that). Now... did you notice that Ultima Weapon (the sword) changes colour when Clouds hp is low? Because he's close to die and if he dies, his spirit leaves him. This make both Atma and Ultima Weapon get weaker when your HP is low but extremely strong when your HP is high. Ofcourse, after all it's the same sword! 3) The look of Atma Weapon actually reminds a little of the lower part of Ultima Weapons body in FFVIII. 4) You can kill Atma Weapon by taking away its MP and in FFVII Ultima(te) Weapon only have MP based attacks. Which means that if you take away his MP, he's defenseless. 5) If you scan FFX2s Ultima Weapon it says: "Whatever you do... don't call it Atma." Ofcourse not! Because his true name never was Atma. Its true name was Ultima Weapon all the time. They just had to take away 2 letters (L and I) and all that stuff.

Project G
05-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Omega is the best

Leene
05-25-2005, 03:09 PM
:save: I like Diamond Weapon! :save: