PDA

View Full Version : how maney keyblades?

sayen
05-10-2005, 02:03 PM
im just wodering exactly how meny key blades there im taking about indivigural key blades not the diffent types like oblition or however its spelt my count on KH is 3-4 diffent keyblades soras one king mikeys one and rikkus evil keyblade the first time you fight him when hes poseesd by ansem.

Mercen-X
05-10-2005, 04:10 PM
. . . and the forth one being the BHK's?

Skyblade
05-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Well, we see BHK dual wield Keyblades. We see Sora dual wield keyblades. We know Mickey has a Keyblade. And Riku had a Keyblade in KH, though it was a rather unique circumstance. Still, that is at least 6...

FiragaBreak
05-10-2005, 06:45 PM
1. Kingdom Key
2. Jungle Key
3. Oblivion
4. Ultima Weapon
5. Chocobo Key
6. Fairy Harp
7. Crabclaw
8. Divine Rose
9. Diamond Dust
10. Olympia
11.Three Wishes

That's about it.

Skyblade
05-10-2005, 06:48 PM
1. Kingdom Key
2. Jungle Key
3. Oblivion
4. Ultima Weapon
5. Chocobo Key
6. Fairy Harp
7. Crabclaw
8. Divine Rose
9. Diamond Dust
10. Olympia
11.Three Wishes

That's about it.

He specifically said not different forms of the same Keyblade...
Besides, you forgot:
Pumkinhead
Wishing Star
Spellbinder
Lionheart
Lady Luck
Oathkeeper
One Winged Angel
And it's Metal Chocobo, not Chocobo Key

Dking'squeen
05-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Whoa, I just really did not get that keyblade called One Winged Angel
And yeah, that's about 6

cloud20747
05-10-2005, 08:11 PM
And yeah, that's about 6
That's because it's only on the Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts

Skyblade
05-10-2005, 08:24 PM
And yeah, that's about 6

No, it is also in Chain of Memories.

sayen
05-11-2005, 09:38 AM
ok thanx guys

The True seeD
05-11-2005, 09:53 PM
And yeah, that's about 6

No, it is also in Chain of Memories.

It's in chain of memories?...where?

Dking'squeen
05-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Wow, I really didn't know. I shall check it out. ANd speaking of that, I need to finish Chain of memories.

The True seeD
05-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Ditto

Del Murder
05-14-2005, 02:43 AM
I'm thinking that there won't be a set number, and more will just keep popping up as the series progresses.

Skyblade
05-15-2005, 12:30 AM
Wow, I really didn't know. I shall check it out. ANd speaking of that, I need to finish Chain of memories.

Yes, you do. That is how you obtain the Diamond Dust and the One-Winged Angel. Once you beat the game as Sora, reload your file and use a Calm Bounty or other treasure chest containing room card on the thirteenth floor (Castle Oblivion). Inside you will find either the Diamond Dust or the One-Winged Angel. Open a second treasure chest on the floor to obtain the other one.

GhandiOwnsYou
06-08-2005, 02:54 AM
So far i've got 7. but liek they said before, i don't think it's a set number. imo, it seems like you have to be a keyblade bearer, and thats it. if you are, you could pop em out like a brother and sister can pop out kids in west virginia. make a whole stack of em, sell em on Ebay. *laughs*

anyway...realistically here.

Soras Keyblade (+ 1 when dual wielding in drive mode in KH 2) = 2
+Mickeys Keyblade = 3
+Riku's Dark Keyblade = 4
+Dual Wielding Unknown = 6
+ Dual Wielding Uknowns THIRD keyblade. = 7, minimum (nine if you don't think BHK is the Dual Wielder)

Yup, i said it. DW has THREE. Watch Deep Dive. (I'm just gonna assume for simplicity that BHK is Dual Wielder and Blindfolded Uknown is Riku, cuz i knwo i'll mix it up in the explanation otherwise)

BHK runs up the wall with 2 keyblades rolling. Oblivion is in his Right Hand, OathKeeper in his left. Halfway up, he chucks Oath Keeper to Riku, diving down from the top. Riku catches Oathkeeper and keep falling. BHK is still running up the wall, with Oblivion. at the point where the PASS EACH OTHER and look at each other, start watching BHK. as he runs past, he VERY CLEARLY has two keyblades again. i can't really see, my vid is low res, but it LOOKS like Kingdom key. you can only see it for a second, but it's definitely clear enough to tell two distinct keyblades.