PDA

View Full Version : RPG Maker

Gau Dude
05-10-2005, 03:00 PM
What IS this game, anyway? Is there any versions who are abandoneware? If there are, where can I download it?

Thanks.

Levian
05-10-2005, 03:14 PM
"What IS this game?"

It's not a game. It's a game maker. You can make your own RPG with it. It's quite hard, but it's also quite fun.

"Where can I download it?"

http://www.finalgaming.net

You can download it there. It also has help forums there, and forums for talking about the game your making and so on. Good luck. :)

Meat Puppet
05-10-2005, 04:40 PM
dante rpg maker is a game

Gau Dude
05-10-2005, 04:49 PM
THANKS!

It's something like AGS, but just for RPG games, isn't it?

Mercen-X
05-10-2005, 06:22 PM
RPG Maker for PlayStation: confusing as hell, time consuming like trying to find a mouse among a thousand rats, making ORIGINAL monster graphics is hard, understanding the "stats" system is hard, the Anime section is atrocious, too much memory card space is required . . . I own the game. I made two RPG's but near the end of play, they started in some weird loop. I went through and did all I could to figure out what was wrong, but everytime I fixed something it created another problem. So I scrapped the scenarios and just strung together a dungeon crawler where nothing ever happens.

JaytodaP
05-10-2005, 09:15 PM
RPG maker 2(PS2) Is much much harder. if you make a weapon you have to go to direct effects, set somethings, and then go to indirect effects, set some More things. Its sooooooooo confusing. never get it.

Gau Dude
05-11-2005, 10:37 AM
Any version to buy for the PC or something?..