PDA

View Full Version : How many of you remember me?

KentaRawr!
05-10-2005, 04:30 PM
What I mean by that is, how many of you actually know I exist, and are able to remember my User Name? o_O

To Make sure this topic isn't only about me...

My Second question is, Which User Names do you recognize most? The ones I can easily remember off the top of my head are:

Monkey and Del Murder.

Monkey because she is so...crazy.

Del Murder because...well I don't know.

Meat Puppet
05-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Mine is o_O
Simply because he is Face

Jess
05-10-2005, 04:36 PM
I'm new here so I don't really know you, but I guess from now on I'll recognize you from your sig. :D
I think from the time I’ve spent here the usernames I notice the most are probably:
Psychotic, Old Manus and Chris
Probably because I’ve seen a lot of posts by them that have made me laugh. :)

boris no no
05-10-2005, 04:38 PM
obviously psy. i remember i though he was a girl when i first started! xD dunno why :p
Jojo
BoB
and perhaps............RESHA!!! :<3: :<3:

Meat Puppet
05-10-2005, 04:39 PM
I thought Psychotic was a girl when I first started, and that he was married to pg.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-10-2005, 04:43 PM
As I'm more often dwelling in the EoEO and EotW forums, I tend to recognize The Captain, Big D, TheAbominatrix, The Redneck, and Sasquatch the most. There are others, of course, but they tend to be some of the more noticable ones (though Big D and TheAbominatrix haven't been as active as they were in the past, where I first took note of them.)

Mercen-X
05-10-2005, 05:18 PM
I thought Psychotic was a girl when I first started, and that he was married to pg.
I thought this said "married to a pig."

Iri Valentine 'cause she tries to look like Lulu,
xlxRenoxlx (Reno) 'cause she's obsessed with Reno,
Shadow Being (Fate) 'cause he put "Fate" in his name to make it easier for people to type out when referring to him but they never do,
Leeza because she's the one I see most closing threads or editing posts (she's very quick),
masumune1600 'cause he is infuriatingly overlogical about games in my opinion,
Squall of SeeD 'cause of his tendancy to correct grammar and such,
kaizer21 'cause he is pretty much a wiz at KH trivia,
Hmm . . . there are a few more . . .
Behold the Void because he started the highly successful Informal RPG thread,
strawberryman 'cause he's not only obsessed with but wants to be 'undead', :screwy:
I guess Old Manus if only for his Clone Trooper sig,
-N- just because,
Vyk 'cause his name is Vyk (vike),
I guess Jakkko 'cause he has two unnecessary k's in his name that immediately give people the wrong impression,
Meat Puppet 'cause his name is freakin' Meat Puppet,
Skyblade,
The Captain 'cause he is a . . . I don't know how to properly describe him, "nice guy" describes about half the people in these forums,

Sephex
05-10-2005, 05:38 PM
There are too many people to list. I have been here a long time. However, I guess edczxcvbnm stands out the most to me since I know him in real life.

Old Manus
05-10-2005, 05:39 PM
The first name that comes into my head is BoB, followed closely by Big D. *screech*

ffrinoa8
05-10-2005, 05:40 PM
I'm new here so I don't really know you, but I guess from now on I'll recognize you from your sig. :D
I think from the time I’ve spent here the usernames I notice the most are probably:
Psychotic, Old Manus and Chris
Probably because I’ve seen a lot of posts by them that have made me laugh. :)
yep yep she's got that right!!!

Rainecloud
05-10-2005, 05:44 PM
I notice you all, because I'm not biased.

Jack
05-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Looney BoB (Cause he's evil)
Psychotic (Cause he's crazy)
Del Murder (Cause he's Del Murder)

Maxico
05-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Well Im have trouble remembering the sudden massive amount of newbies we've been getting (I can't remember how long people have been here so I abide to the golden custom title rule)

Mercen-X
05-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Rainecloud because he's "not biased."

XxSephirothxX
05-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Due to the creativity of most folks here, I can recognize and remember a lot of usernames, although I don't know most of those members well. The ones I'm more familiar with are probably...
Jebus
Foa
Jojo
Psychotic
Kirobaito (Change your name back :p )
o_O (!!)
Resha

escobert
05-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Too many to list :p

Old Manus
05-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Don't worry. I can think of at least one beginning with O.

Psychotic
05-10-2005, 10:21 PM
Don't worry. I can think of at least one beginning with O.Who is it, Old Manus? Old Manus you simply have to tell me! Please Old Manus, I'm dying to know! Old Manus! WHO?

Pure Strife
05-10-2005, 10:26 PM
The Abominatrix and Shlupquack, currently because they share similar themes and it's confusing. Shlupquack more, because it's usually abusing something/one.

And as for Kentarou, I have no idea who the heck you are.

Old Manus
05-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Don't worry. I can think of at least one beginning with O.Who is it, Old Manus? Old Manus you simply have to tell me! Please Old Manus, I'm dying to know! Old Manus! WHO?

Omecle.

chionos
05-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Names I would recognise have either been changed or don't show up often. Loony Bob, being the first person I "met" on izon, will always be recognised, especially since he'll always be here and will never change.

Agent Proto
05-11-2005, 12:11 AM
I know too many to list. Hell, I even remember some people who haven't posted since... forever. :D

Kamiko
05-11-2005, 12:14 AM
Umm... Old Manus because of his custom user title... :D

Martyr
05-11-2005, 12:31 AM
I usually remember people.

Strangely, there's some common posters whose personalities evade me. Like Agent Proto and Doomsday above. I know them as posters, but I can't really identify what kind of personality they are trying to portray.

Maybe they're more real/honest?

Dunno.
Whatever.
But I could probably spit out half the members off the top of my head without breaking much of a sweat. (Well, maybe that'd be a huge sweat. I could probably name 20 easily. Probably more - But let's not dig ourselves into a hole.)

Apollo
05-11-2005, 12:37 AM
-Apollo- because he's awesome. :cool: Resha and Iri Valentine are also very easy to remember for me. Monkey and Starry Relm too, and Smittenkitten and Rye. I remember those people the easiest because I like them alot. :) And they just click into my head easily.

Mercen-X
05-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Ditto 'bout smittenkitten.

Nod
05-11-2005, 01:19 AM
most of the time i dont cant even recognise myself, let alone other people.

in the words of Zoolander.....who am i?

I dunno.
:p

Cuchulainn
05-11-2005, 03:04 AM
Old Manus is my secret lover. We got to motels together at weekends and wriggle. Ofc I have to overlook his FFX2 addiction, but that's one minus in a sea of plus'.

I pretty much recognise everyone that has a strong personality. That's memorable.

Dixie
05-11-2005, 03:09 AM
I reconize

Sephex(he's my BROTHER!)
edczxcvbnm(crazy! CRAZY!)
Psychotic(Too awesome to ignore)
Ratiasu(that's me. Duh)
Sephiroth.(Friend)
Monkey(how can you miss such a cool name?)

Del Murder
05-11-2005, 04:47 AM
I remember everybody.

Mercen-X
05-11-2005, 04:54 AM
You don't remember Axel Travis.

Ashi
05-11-2005, 06:19 AM
I remember Loony BoB as a name that's associated with EoFF. Haven't really been around for a while so can't really remember too many people. :whimper:

Shlup
05-11-2005, 06:25 AM
I can name every member that has ever posted. I am magic.

Shlupquack more, because it's usually abusing something/one.
It's not abuse if they deserve it. :D

Mercen-X
05-11-2005, 06:40 AM
Can you name Axel Travis' regular (verbal) sparring partner?

smittenkitten
05-11-2005, 07:30 AM
hehe i don't know you but Hellooooooo anyway......xXx........

Jojee
05-11-2005, 10:12 AM
Monkey because she is so...crazy. Mentally challenged, not crazy :p And yes, I remember you ^_~ Cos' your name is like Ken and that's... a remember-able name ^_^

Jojo Of course I remember boris ;] She's the happy lovable one <3

Jojo *bites* xD <3

Monkey and Starry Relm too, and Smittenkitten and Rye. I remember those people the easiest because I like them alot. <3 xD I remember you cos' we do evil evil things together. *innocence* Btw, I've been super busy lately so sorry if you haven't caught me on MSN ^_~

Monkey(how can you miss such a cool name?) And I remember you as Dixie of course! The cute one who likes Pokemon! ^_^

Nod and Iri cos' I'm in their sigs xD Erik and Dimka cos' I'm in their sigs sometimes and it amuses me :p Psy cos' he's a crazy freak but I think I love you ;) Resha and smittenkitten and Starry Relm and Blackmageboi and a whole ton more people cos' they're all happy new people that are... happy ^_~ All of the staffers =o like Kishki and RSL, they are just so huggable ;) That Irish guy whose name I can't spell but I PMed him about juice! MP and Seeby and Jiff and Wezly and Krissy and BLAH etc~

I can't name them all but I remember pretty much everyone who has posted in this thread, minus Pure Strife and ch...something ^^ I mean I would be able to realize that they are from EoFF if mentioned, but I probably couldn't have listed their name offhand ^.^

Shlup
05-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Is he a member of EoFF?

Armisael
05-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Monkey,Iri Valentine,Agent Proto,Giga Guess,Samuraid etc.^_^

Devourment
05-11-2005, 10:28 AM
BoB!!!! Because he's everywhere & I see his name & the piercing eyes!
(Aren't they off No Fear if I remember correctly)

Also Monkey, because of whenever I see the jumping monkey's I know it's Monkey!

I <3 monkey's!

Loony BoB
05-11-2005, 12:40 PM
No, they're not the eyes from No Fear. :)

Jack instantly recognises my name but he still spells it wrong. ;)

I recognise a hell of a lot of names around here, too many to list. So I'll just say one randomly. Uhm. Bahamut2000X. Even though he hardly ever posts at all these days, especially in General Chat and the like.

Chris
05-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Meat Puppet (EVIL I TELL YOU, EVIL) :crying2:
TheAbominatrix (HER NAME o_O) :sweatdrop
Old Manus (THE DEVIL) :weep:
Monkey (Because of this :monkey: ) :hyper:

ZuZu
05-11-2005, 12:52 PM
I only remember Ansem, because he was one of them who welcomed me here.
I don't think anybody knows me because I'm still too new here and plus, I'm not really interesting here.... :(

Damn, I'm killing that #¤%//#¤#¤/ who has ate the last ice cream...

Ko Ko
05-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Oh, geez. I remember everyone.
Especially cl_out, Apollo, LMA, Del Taco (XD) and SMF. Why; I do not know.

Devourment
05-11-2005, 01:22 PM
I suppose I'll remember Jack, because he goes to the same school as me! Lutterworth Grammar School! Ahh, bet none of you ever knew that, eh!

Meat Puppet
05-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Not enough people recognise Face.

Cuchulainn
05-11-2005, 01:43 PM
http://home.arcor.de/nobbyl/bilder/face1.jpg

Loony BoB
05-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Someone needs to photoshop that image so that the eyes are the right size. *nods*

Old Manus
05-11-2005, 03:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/oldmanus/face1.jpg

Loony BoB
05-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Excellent.

Cuchulainn
05-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Teamwork owns. I love it when a plan comes together.

Jojee
05-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeahhh, that sexy face xD

I remember ya too, senator padme ^_^ You're the one that makes the pretty sigs xD

And TisWas, with the pretty shiny avatar :<3:

Chris cos' he's obsessed with Gracie Jones? ;) Still dunno who she is!

Also remember Quina and xlxRenoxlx and faster skating penguin and a ton of people ^.^

Nod
05-11-2005, 05:37 PM
I remember monkey cos she has monkeys in her sig on drugs....awesomeness!!!

ShivaBlizzard8
05-11-2005, 06:40 PM
Repo Man. :p

But seriously, I remember most oldbies.

boris no no
05-11-2005, 08:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/oldmanus/face1.jpg
i laughed so much at that i chocked the food i was eating and it went all over my moniter xD

awwwwwwwwwwwww jojo remembers me!
*huggles*
at least SHE loves me
*kills everyone else*
:D :D :love: :love: :love:

Mercen-X
05-11-2005, 09:01 PM
Is he a member of EoFF?
You have to ask? You're not magic at all. If you were magic, then you'd know that Axel's sparring partner is Rose McGinley. Axel/Rose. hehehe.
If you were magic, then you'd know that Axel and Rose don't exist.

I now officially recognize Monkey for this post.
Nod and Iri cos' I'm in their sigs xD Erik and Dimka cos' I'm in their sigs sometimes and it amuses me Psy cos' he's a crazy freak but I think I love you Resha and smittenkitten and Starry Relm and Blackmageboi and a whole ton more people cos' they're all happy new people that are... happy ^_~ All of the staffers =o like Kishki and RSL, they are just so huggable That Irish guy whose name I can't spell but I PMed him about juice! MP and Seeby and Jiff and Wezly and Krissy and BLAH etc~

I recognize faster skating penguin becuase his name is faster skating penguin.

KentaRawr!
05-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Fools. 1 eye is better than 2. (Image Attached)

You shall recognize this face forever.

Edit: This was basically off-topic before I decided to add something to my post, which is this:

I also recognize other Member's Sig's, but not their names.

I used to always be able to remember the name "Omecle", but I don't go to the FFXI Section much anymore.

Little Miss Awesome
05-11-2005, 10:23 PM
Oh, geez. I remember everyone.
Especially cl_out, Apollo, LMA, Del Taco (XD) and SMF. Why; I do not know.
I am happy now :D I am remembered! If only for my Leonardo DiCaprio custom title and my almost 300 newbie thread!

I remember Monkey, Psy, Iri, smittenkitten, RedfoxIhavdagunIlCU@0800 and -apollo-, =angelus= and Dk'squeen the most :)

Jojee
05-12-2005, 01:44 AM
I now officially recognize Monkey for this post. Hahah I remember you too, but I dunno if you'll like the reason ;) I remember you cos' you're one of the people who mack on Iri the most :p

Can't believe I forgot LMA xD Can't miss her bright orange font. And DK'squeen. =O

And boris and I are officially the only people alive now ^_~

Del Murder
05-12-2005, 01:56 AM
Del Taco has good mild sauce.

Yamaneko
05-12-2005, 01:58 AM
I only remember dr_unne_is_gay.

Mercen-X
05-12-2005, 02:04 AM
My name is . . . something . .? 'cause his name is . . . something?
Joel 'cause he hate GTA games.

YunaGirl05
05-12-2005, 02:32 AM
Man it been i while since i've been here. I don't remember your username but i do tend to remember jojo psy yazoo and crash now that i think of usernames.

Shlup
05-12-2005, 02:34 AM
I always get Del Scorcho.

Apollo
05-12-2005, 02:55 AM
I forgot some people. boris no no, Little Miss Awesome, and Dking'squeen I also remember cause I like them alot. Sowwy for leaving you guys out. :cry: :)

Edit: Oh and ShlupQuack too! :D

Yamaneko
05-12-2005, 05:20 AM
I always get Del Scorcho.
More like Del Weak.

CloudDragon
05-12-2005, 05:33 AM
When I think EoFF, I think either BoB or Dr Unne. Probably because in the almost 4 years that I've been there these two guys have been around almost all the time. They both keep this place going. Not that the rest of us don't!

I also think Sean (Cid), too.

Hawkeye
05-12-2005, 05:44 AM
haha, for some reason right now, I'm thinking of devilmaykickass, probably because for some reason, I found him on my buddy list the other day, and I'm wondering how he got on there :D

smittenkitten
05-12-2005, 05:45 AM
I shall remember...LittleMissAwesome,Psy,LoonyB,Squinn,BigD,JoJo,MX,Nod,OM,BMB,CaptRory,Udsuna *cough*hehe em.... and that's all i can think of for now wel i'd never forget you'se guy's cus i lurrrve u all! :<3:and does anyone remember me? :crying2:..xXx......

Mercen-X
05-12-2005, 06:22 AM
I haven't added anybody . . . at all . . . to my buddy list. Is that wrong? I've considered adding somebody to my ignore list though. Is that also wrong?

smittenkitten
05-12-2005, 06:29 AM
hope it's not me?ive not added anyone to my ignore list *cough*..hehe..xXx.......

Devourment
05-12-2005, 09:29 AM
And TisWas, with the pretty shiny avatar :<3:
Wooo, I'll be remembered! Thankooo Monkeh!! :p

I love me avy too! I'll always keep it! :cool:

boris no no
05-12-2005, 10:36 AM
And boris and I are officially the only people alive now ^_~
yeay! we musy repopulate the world!
xD xD xD hurray!

i remember all the guys and girl from the UK meet up
Jack, Nod, Baloki ( :cry: ), Psy *kills*, Amra, zorander, and or couse me :p

Jojee
05-12-2005, 02:21 PM
LOL You crack me up, boris xDD

Repopulating the world = yay!?? Think of all the babies ;[ All the pregnancies! Also, how are we going to? XD There are no men!

<3 Yunagirl ^_~ Welcome back. and smitten no one can forget you, you're too funny (in a good way xD) ^_~ I mentioned way back somewhere on the first page! *eats Schlup*

Chris
05-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Chris cos' he's obsessed with Gracie Jones? ;) Still dunno who she is!

Also remember Quina and xlxRenoxlx and faster skating penguin and a ton of people ^.^

That's GRACE Jones mind you. :D
Quina makes me chuckle. :love: