PDA

View Full Version : 2 little questions only

Reddragon
05-10-2005, 10:04 PM
1,Where does the Combat King No.4 located???(It is said that from a esthar soldier,but which one?)
2,Where are the Occult fan magazines?I got only vol.3...(Please answer in details)

Skyblade
05-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Combat King 4 is from an Esthar soldier on one of the high bridges in Esthar. During the point where you control Zell and Edea in Esthar, you have to find the lone Esthar soldier and he will say that he is done with the magazine and give it to you.

Occult Fan 1 is in the Balamb Garden library, in the bookcase right outside the area with the hidden Esuna draw point. Sometimes there will be someone in front of it, but it isn't hard to get.

Occult Fan 2 is in the Dollet pub manager's secret room. Beat him once at cards to gain access to it. Then search the piles of magazines. It may take a while to find, since the contents aren't always the same.

Occult Fan 4 is received by speaking to the Presidential Aide near the skyport before leaving for Lunar Gate, then returning to the Presidential Palace afterwards. The Presidential Aide will be complaining about the magazines and will leave Occult Fan 4 right outside the room where you turned Rinoa over to Odin.

SeeDRankLou
05-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Combat King 4 is from an Esthar soldier on one of the high bridges in Esthar. During the point where you control Zell and Edea in Esthar, you have to find the lone Esthar soldier and he will say that he is done with the magazine and give it to you.
I believe you also have to speak with this person as Squall beforehand.

Also, you can buy any of the Combat Kings from the Esthar book shop if you have the Familiar ability learned from Tonberry, and I think some of the Occult Fans as well.

Skyblade
05-11-2005, 12:51 AM
You can buy every magazine except Occult Fan 3 and 4 from the bookshop if you have Tonberry's Familiar ability.

rubah
05-11-2005, 01:53 AM
Psh get Occult fan number 2 from angelo search, and one of the combat magazines as well^_^