PDA

View Full Version : Digimon World 4

Alice
05-11-2005, 06:44 AM
If you dont know yet, the new digimon world game is coming out the 31st of MAY, i just reserved it today ^_^

Gameplay seems super awesome, it should be reminiscent of FF:CC fighting multiplayer style. Graphics are going to be good to, making gameplay alot easier.

I tried playing Digimon World 3 recently, its so pixelated it hurt my eyes >.<

Anyone else interested in this game? Im a huge digimon fan, anyone else out there?

Lindy
05-11-2005, 12:24 PM
My only words :

Oh god.

Not another one.

Black Mage
05-11-2005, 02:04 PM
I watched the first two seasons of the show, and it wasn't too bad. But, I lost interest with the third.

I'm aware there have been a slew of Digimon games, and unfortunately, I've yet to see a good one.

Though, I would like to see a really good game come out, as to reignite the spark.

Alice
05-11-2005, 02:47 PM
hm... most the digimon games are pretty good, Digimon World 1 was one of the topsellers of its time, and Digimon Rumble Arena has even be so compared to Smash Bros Melee, and in my opinion, quite considerable better...

The Digimon formula has changed, trust me, you will like this new game.

MJN SEIFER
05-12-2005, 11:18 AM
I watched the first two seasons of the show, and it wasn't too bad. But, I lost interest with the third.

Well the 3rd season was mainly just a really long advert for DigiCards, but it get's better towards the end.

Note: Season 4 is on it's was And it looks to be the best yet!

Alice
05-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Season 4 was, eh, it wasnt as food as the other three, it had ALOT of room to turn into something great, but they really didnt do a very good job of putting it together, it had potential.

Season 03 wasnt an "ad" for DigiCards... it was just how they fought, it was supposed to be like.. kids HERE playing the game and all... it wasnt based in the world like 01 and 02, 01 and 02 were a TV show there, so it was supposed to be like our earth