PDA

View Full Version : A hint plus another question

Reddragon
05-11-2005, 08:08 AM
I notice that the official page's aura magic explanation is partly wrong.
Is says:Aura Increase Limit Break rate

In fact,I think it should be "Aura Limit Break rate 100% occur"

After you use aura on a character,sometimes the command do not have limit break choice.But you can keep pressing "D" key on the keyboard,until the choice occur!(No matter how many hp you got,even 9999,it doesnt matter)
So you don't need to keep "Attack" and wait for another chance.

Have a try now;)

Oh yeah....I have some questions (again) ,its about cards:

How do you get Zell,Kiros,Irvine and Selphie cards???

Gwelenguchenkus
05-11-2005, 08:21 AM
I'm pretty sure you could get the Zell card from Zell's mother. I can't remember where I collected the others though!

As for the 'increase' comment, I'm not really sure the rate, but I've encountered several times where 'increase' and 'increase to 100% chance' were the same. I think it's just poor wording, but not necessarily wrong.. I mean it DOES 'increase', doesn't it?

crazybayman
05-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Go back to Trabia Garden to get Selphie's card. I believe you have to play her friend, a girl sitting at the fountain. If its not one her, then its someone in that general area.

And yes, you have to get Zell's card from his mom in Balamb Town. There are certain times I've went back to try to play her, and couldn't though, so its only at certain times in the game at which you can challenge her. So if there is an instance in which you can't challenge her, just come back later. I challenged her, and got Zell's card at just about the end of the game, right before finishing it.

rubah
05-12-2005, 12:07 AM
If it was 100% you'd never EVER have to cycle.

that's the way statistics work. Anything less than EVERY SINGLE TIME is less than 100%.

If you cycle through the filled up atb bars 100 times, and with aura and 9999 hp limits come up 98 times, that's a 98% percent (1:97 odds?) of getting a limit. Just because if you push it one more time you get a limit doesn't make it 100%.

yay math!

So yes, it's correct as it is.

Reddragon
05-12-2005, 07:52 AM
umm ok then,not 100%
Another question......

In disk 4,Ultimecia's castle
There is a "Treasure door" on the left of the corridor,how do you get the corresponding key and go throught it?I wonder what is it inside

nik0tine
05-12-2005, 08:11 AM
If I remember correctly, they key you are looking for is in the fountain in teh area just before the Organ room. Try searching that fountain thoroughly. As for what's in side... You're going to have to find out for yourself.