PDA

View Full Version : Good dreams & bad dreams

Devourment
05-11-2005, 09:21 AM
C'mon, we ALL have dreams. So tell a story about one that you have had, if it was a good dream or a bad dream, tell us!! http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/tongue1.gif

Well, I had a nightmare the other day which was very scary. It's a repetitive dream, so I keep on having it. http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/frown.gif Okay, to the dream. It's always in this oval room that's 3/4 full of water, & the surrounding wall is a horrible murky white colour. I can't go anywhere in it, except for this little aclove, & when I do go in there is a huge dark purple octopus with bright yellow eyes & huge sharp teeth! http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/eek1.gif When I look into its eyes it stares at me for a while then I get petrified, so obviously I can't move! And then it is when it sucks me up in its vacuum & just before I enter its big mouth I wake up! Very weird I know... & no I don't eat cheese before I go to sleep.

I've heard that you can decipher what some dreams mean, but I don't think this could be deciphered! Unless it means my death is going to occur by being eaten by a giant purple octopus! http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/crying1.gif

I apologize for any grammatical errors. :p

WildRaubtier
05-11-2005, 09:26 AM
I don't dream. I hallucinate.

My name is...something..?
05-11-2005, 09:28 AM
I keep having a dream where I'm running from a guy in a cloak and keeps saying stuff throught out the dream. He ends up killing every loved one I run to for help and eventually I end up in a house I've never seen before. He corners me in a room and starts getting closer and closer.He finally gets face to face with me, but his face his hidden. He says"Your body is mine now" and he stabs me in the chest.I grab the wound and I fall to the ground bleeding, as everything goes black I eventually see that his face looks exactly like mine.
I always wake up drenched in sweat.
Very scary, no matter how much I experience it.

Devourment
05-11-2005, 10:12 AM
I always wake up drenched in sweat.
Very scary, no matter how much I experience it.Same here. :(

Jojee
05-11-2005, 10:14 AM
The scariest dream I ever had was when I had a fever, and I dreamt that I was a small black dot. @.@ It was totally awful.... ._. I woke up and was sooo freaked out, couldn't get back to sleep.

Meat Puppet
05-11-2005, 10:20 AM
That better be sweat.

Devourment
05-11-2005, 10:24 AM
That better be sweat.When I checked it was.. might've been something else...

Meat Puppet
05-11-2005, 10:26 AM
On a sidenote, I never have scary dreams, only erotic ones. Woe is me. :(

My name is...something..?
05-11-2005, 10:26 AM
That better be sweat.
I swear it was!!!
*childish arrogance* What else could it have been?

Dr.K
05-11-2005, 10:30 AM
I used to have reoccuring dreams when younger that I was being chased through my house by a wall of fire, and at the end of the dream I always used to fall over and the fire, when racing up to me, would then just suddenly disappear, and I'd be lying lifeless on the ground.
The coolest dream I ever had was when I was riding on top of a whale, but well, it wasn't exactly a 'whale' - only the skeleton of a whale, and it was whisking me through tropical waters. Yay!

Rinen
05-11-2005, 10:34 AM
I may have a sollution for that octopus. Perhaps you played too much FFIII (VI).
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/rinen/ultrosface.jpg
Putting things aside, I'm plagued with nightmares, and a lot of them don't make sense. I've nothing to fear or anything putting too much stress in my life to make an impact strong enough to where it would result in nightmares. It's a mystery to me. I have a lot of nightmares, and personally, I don't really want to share them because they are so odd. When I don't have nightmares, I usually dream about a parallel universe in which I use to write about. A lot of my writings focus around my dreams, and because they focus around my dreams, I am indirectly writing about myself.

Devourment
05-11-2005, 10:39 AM
I may have a sollution for that octopus. Perhaps you played too much FFIII (VI).
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/rinen/ultrosface.jpg
http://board.muse.mu/images/smilies/eek1.gif I never thought about that! It's more like the ones out of Zelda : Ocarina of Time

But I have been playing VI alot lately...

Jebus
05-11-2005, 10:39 AM
I haven't had a nightmare in years. As a matter of fact, I haven't had a dream I could remember in months. I don't like how this is going. I like my dreams. >:/

Devourment
05-11-2005, 10:40 AM
On a sidenote, I never have scary dreams, only erotic ones. Woe is me. :(Not fair, I haven't had one for ages. :(

Leene
05-11-2005, 10:47 AM
:save: I have many dreams most of them are nightmares! :save:
:save: I had a nightmare last night:It was night and i was walking in a dark street while i was walking i heard a voice i looked behind me and i saw a man with a knife i wanted to run and i couldn't finally he killed me.Today i woke up and i was very upset .
what a nightmare..... :save:

Kamiko
05-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Last night I had a dream that I was in school, so very realistic. This morning I woke up and I thought it was the weekend.
It's so unfair, I've already been to school today!

Loony BoB
05-11-2005, 12:26 PM
I'm a very active dreamer. I'd say over 90% of the times I wake up, it's during a dream of some sort. I can't remember what I was dreaming about this morning, though. All I can remember is that it had Shorty in it at the very end (and no, nothing dodgy was happening, she was just asking me about something that had happened earlier in the dream and I can't even remember what that was now). But yeah, I wake up 2-3 times a night and each time I have a dream in my head.

What does this mean? This means that I have a better in-head entertainment system than you. It's like I have Sky Digital while you guys just have BBC1, BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5. And sometimes those channels are grainy. Yeah, that's right.

Nod
05-11-2005, 12:31 PM
ok, u think ur dream are wierd.............

I had a fucked up dream a few days ago.
Everything was going fine, then my body froze up (in the dream), i started to hear a whooshing noise in my ears and i could feel shooting sensations running all through my body.

THEN, i realised that my eyes were open, and the image from my dream became superimposed over the image of my bedroom; and i couldnt move any part of my body. I tried to scream, but that didnt work, so i just kinda waited a bit, then in a burst of movement, threw myself out of my bed.

Ive also woken up from dreams and seen people standing over me, jumped back in shock, and they've dissappeared.

Dreams and reality seem to blend together a lot for me. xD

ZuZu
05-11-2005, 12:34 PM
I have had a really bad nightmare! There wasn't any ice cream in the world! :weep: Whyyy?!

Devourment
05-11-2005, 12:53 PM
This morning I woke up and I thought it was the weekend.I do that alot, it really upsets me! I get ever-so excitied! :(

theundeadhero
05-11-2005, 12:59 PM
I dream almost every night. Great awesome vivid dreams. I love it. Sometimes more than one dream.

Last night I dreamed that I sent eestlinc a PM asking him to reply with a copy of his Bruckner avatar xD!

Resha
05-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Well, now...I have a lot of strange mixed up dreams...but I won't choose any particular one. I keep a dream diary, and I write down the REALLY weird ones in there! :love:

Devourment
05-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Well, now...I have a lot of strange mixed up dreams...but I won't choose any particular one. I keep a dream diary, and I write down the REALLY weird ones in there! :love:Really! xD!! Do you write them down on your LJ? I can never remember mine... :(

KuRt
05-11-2005, 04:40 PM
I havenīt had a nightmare in 12 years!

well, a little time ago i did a have a cool dream. in the dream i was sleeping, and in the dream where i was sleeping, i was seeing a dream that i was sleeping. so when i woke up in the dream where i was sleeping and seeing a dream that i was sleeping.. Really confusing, i know, thatīs what made me think that am i still asleep or awake :shifty: :shifty: Well, guess iīm awake or else i would have been sleeping thee days in a row :eyebrow: ...

And another one a week ago. I havenīt played tekken 4 for about a year and i saw a fascinating dream about it. when you play the story mode as kazuya, you see kazua talking to Jin in chains and saying: "mesemeru, Kazama Jin!" (wake up, Jin Kazama!)

Well in my dream, I was in chains and there was Kazuya saying: "Mesemeru, Europaeus Riku!" Then i wokw up. not in the dream but in the real life. Kinda... Kinky

Jess
05-11-2005, 04:59 PM
I have dreams almost every night, but I usually forget them within an hour.
But I had a dream the other day which I remember because I had a friend over, and I told them when I woke up.
The dream:
Me and my friend were in Egypt, and we were getting on a plane to come back home. We were flying but still in egypt and a big storm started. The planes electricity cut out and there was only like 5 other people on the plane with us. Somebody said, "It feels like we're falling." And the air hostess said, "Thats because we are, dumbass." The end.

I came to the conclusion that the reason I had the dream was because:
Last time we went on holiday we went to egypt for a few days, the friend thats in the dream was meant to be coming on holiday with us this year but shes terrified of planes.

T-MaN
05-11-2005, 05:17 PM
I had a dream recently about eating Ice Cream.Greatest Dream Ever!

The most astounding dream I ever had was this one dream about this girl that I don't even know, but she was really pretty. Damn it, this dream is making me feel bad that I can't find this girl that I saw in my dream.

Nod
05-11-2005, 05:19 PM
on a side note. I dream of Jeanie. xD

Vyk
05-11-2005, 05:57 PM
I had a dream the other night. I sexually assaulted some girl u_u; When I woke up I couldn't remember anything. Just the left over sensation. Like I was enveloped and overcome by love. It felt nice. But then the memories flooded back and I realized what it was and I felt so ashamed x_X;;

Shauna
05-11-2005, 06:05 PM
I never remember my dreams... But I had one last night... It wasn't really scary, but it was upsetting...

I was sitting with all my exam results in front of me, and I had failed everything. I might not seem like much, but I was really upset that I had failed everything, and it seemed so real... :(

But then I woke up, and was a little confused, but then I realised that it was just a dream. :cry:

DarkLadyNyara
05-11-2005, 06:45 PM
On a sidenote, I never have scary dreams, only erotic ones. Woe is me.
Lucky. :mad:

I don't dream all that often. When I do, they tend to redefine bizzare. Talking lettuce being a prime example. :rolleyes2

rubah
05-11-2005, 11:49 PM
I haven't had a dream that really scared me in a while, but there had been ones I'd rather have not had.

There's usually a lot of good dreams, if only because I consider anything with a nice plot and lots of action to be good xD

I haven't remembered any of my dreams lately though. Stupid school.

I usually remember a lot of them in summer. When I can lie there and think about what happened.

Ashi
05-12-2005, 11:39 PM
I don't really remember any recent bad dreams. Well, last January I had a dream that involved my leg bleeding so much I could see my bones. But that was it. There were some parts of that dream that came real just after I woke up, like my mother dressed in a certain way and my uncle walking in the house just then. Didn't think too much into it, maybe just a strange coincedence?

When I was a kid I locked myself somewhere and was pretty much traumatized by it. Kept having nightmares of being locked between some bars and a window, in a drawer and in a room for a long time after it.

mike without a hat
05-13-2005, 01:25 AM
Once i dreamt that i had gone throught a normal school day and did everything that i'd basically normally do(except for convos with friends, that was made up) then when i woke up i thought it was the morning after.
it was wierd

Ultima Shadow
05-13-2005, 06:30 PM
I love dreams! I always dream stuff that's crazy and make no sense at all!!! :love:

Well... a while ago, I dreamed that I was on a mission with Donald Duck and a Panada in the north pole. The mission was to find "the ultimate weapon of destruction" that was hidden... somewhere. However... the Panda turned out to be evil and used some crazy magic spell to turn me and Donald Duck into ice. Then the Panda went to a house that was located on the top of a glacier... and guess what? Inside that house the panda found "the ultimate weapon of destruction" in a small box. Then the Panda used the weapon to destroy the entire world... and then the dream ended. :fpdev:

Yes, I'm serious... I really dream weird stuff like this every now and then. :cool:

I had a smurfed up dream a few days ago.
Everything was going fine, then my body froze up (in the dream), i started to hear a whooshing noise in my ears and i could feel shooting sensations running all through my body.

THEN, i realised that my eyes were open, and the image from my dream became superimposed over the image of my bedroom; and i couldnt move any part of my body. I tried to scream, but that didnt work, so i just kinda waited a bit, then in a burst of movement, threw myself out of my bed.

Ive also woken up from dreams and seen people standing over me, jumped back in shock, and they've dissappeared.

I've had a dream that was just like that a few years ago. Seriously... it really, really felt like I was awake and I was in my bed room... and yet, it seemed to be a dream. I couldn't move at all. Pretty scary actually... :greenie:

Chibi Angel
05-13-2005, 06:37 PM
When I was younger I used to have lots of nightmares that would keep me up at night, now I don't remember most of my dreams only that most of them all occur in the same town. It's a wierd combination of where I live now and my old town I used to live in.

rubah
05-14-2005, 01:36 AM
I had a spiffing dream this morning. as in weird and I remembered it!

Part of it was that my friend was related to this weird freshman.

the better part was I was playing mario, and at the splash screen, it started showing how mario solves the levels right? But it skipped to world eight, and mario flew up over these bricks, then grabbed some coins, dodged some monsters, and landed on a room.

He looked inside, and there was a HUGE circular room lined with skeletons. And one of the skeletons came out and he had to fight it. and he could only do a maximum of 18 dmg, and it had like a million hp, but he killed it:D

Then I woke up before I had to fight another monster.