PDA

View Full Version : Story Thing!!!

SilentBlade
05-11-2005, 09:27 AM
I'm going to do a story and you can add any thing you want on the dotted line!!! Please copy and paste and add things!!!

Once day a man named........... went to the............ and met a girl named ............ they had............ and then they went to............. where they met ............... named ................ then they bought ............. at the ................. and vanquished the.............

The End!!!

Devourment
05-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Hmmm, no offence but I think this thread might not be accepted because of spamming issues.

SilentBlade
05-11-2005, 11:20 AM
ok....

Devourment
05-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Don't stand by my word though, just that this forum has quite strict rules. ;)

boris no no
05-11-2005, 11:41 AM
have a look in the writing and art bit. i'm not too sure but they may do this thing there! (i never look in there :p)

Loony BoB
05-11-2005, 12:34 PM
I dunno. Let's see how it goes first. Maybe we'll get some interesting replies. However, if it does turn spammy or if it's just the same people doing them over and over again then yeah, we'll close it. :p

Nod
05-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Once day a man named Cloud went to Midgar and met a girl named Aeris they had a fight with a load of bad guys before leaving Midgar, and then they went to the rest of the planet doing lots of crazy things, before they got to another place where they met a cactuar named Gingevitis then they bought some mints at the incredibly deep hole that was situated quite precariously on an icecap and vanquished the completely oddly shaped bad-dude with some cool magicky stuff.

The End.

Devourment
05-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Once day a man named Hugh Garse & went to the Doctors & met a girl named Charlotte Splumppillows. They had 'A wonderful time' and then they went to bed where they met a little goblin named Jeremy Small. Then they bought a LaserBeam 3012X-RPG at the toyshop and vanquished the dwarf.

Levian
05-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Good job summing up FFVII in four lines, Nod. :)