PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Forest

crazybayman
05-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Can someone tell me what to do in the Ancient Forest on the heights of Cosmo Canyon? There are a bunch of insects and a frog hopping up and down, and apparently I'm supposed to somehow put them into the bags hanging from the tree or something. I keep picking them up, and putting them beside the bags, and pressing O to get them to hop in, but nothing happens.

Can anyone lend some advice?

Mercen-X
05-11-2005, 06:26 PM
You need to jump on the bags by walking toward them once you've put an insect or frog inside.

crazybayman
05-11-2005, 08:25 PM
You need to jump on the bags by walking toward them once you've put an insect or frog inside.
Thanks.

So how do you put the insects or frogs in the bags? And how many of each?

redxiiii
05-11-2005, 08:28 PM
You only need to put one frog or one insect in each pitcher flower and you do this by goin near them when you`ve picked up a frog or a insect and pressing o, this should make Cloud throw the insect in.

crazybayman
05-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Thanks, I'll give that a try next time I play.

Seal Evil
05-13-2005, 01:27 PM
How do you get to the Ancient Forest? I tried landing there with the Highwind... but... that only lands on grass.

Do I need a special chocobo to get there instead?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-13-2005, 01:46 PM
Either breed a chocobo that can climb mountains or defeat Ultima Weapon, whose dramatic death explosion will clear a path to the forest.

Seal Evil
05-13-2005, 01:50 PM
Either breed a chocobo that can climb mountains or defeat Ultima Weapon, whose dramatic death explosion will clear a path to the forest.
Cool, thanks for your help. :)