PDA

View Full Version : Tidy?

boris no no
05-11-2005, 10:07 PM
sooo how tidy are you?
at the mo i can see two old banana skins on my desk, they've gone all brown xD
theres a big bag of rubbish somewhere...
clothes everywhere
mouldy plate
paper (uni stuff)
and alsorts of stuff
soooo i guess its safe to say i'm messy :p
what about you?
i would take a photo but i have no desire to put a picture of my dirty pants online... O___O plus i'm too lazy to pick them up! :lol:

Jojee
05-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Clothes everywhere.
Laundry basket overflowing.
Leftover bag of popcorn on the floor. xD Yum. *goes to eat*
Stuff everywhere ^^ It will be clean by tomorrow cos' I need to pack!
I'm messy. xD

Miriel
05-11-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm messy, but I'm not dirty.

There's a difference.

Maciavellism
05-11-2005, 10:12 PM
im extremely messy...im to lazy to clean...i would take a picture ^_^ but im to lazy...

Apollo
05-11-2005, 10:12 PM
I can be messy sometimes, but for the most part I'm pretty clean and tidy. :)
You might find a dirty sock on my floor on rare occasions but I do a good job of cleaning up after myself.
I have alot of dust in my room though. o_o :greenie:

Shauna
05-11-2005, 10:21 PM
My room is a complete mess. Dirty clothes, old school jotters and papers thrown all over the floor. I don't have the time to clean it all up... too much homework... :cry: :(

boris no no
05-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Clothes everywhere.
Laundry basket overflowing.
Leftover bag of popcorn on the floor. xD Yum. *goes to eat*
Stuff everywhere ^^ It will be clean by tomorrow cos' I need to pack!
I'm messy. xD
teehee! i've got a packet of old popcorn too! xD
but mines got a mouldy packet of BBQ sauce from makkie Ds...it was yummy at the time :cry:

XxSephirothxX
05-11-2005, 10:24 PM
My room is teh mess.

fire_of_avalon
05-11-2005, 10:28 PM
I can go either way.

Fire_T
05-11-2005, 10:35 PM
mines a typical student room. Unmade bed, a 'legalize' poster on the wall. A /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty computer and a floor so thick of mess, i can swim around in it

Old Manus
05-11-2005, 10:38 PM
I like my mess where it is. Therefore it becomes tidy. It's all psychological.

boris no no
05-11-2005, 10:45 PM
thats what i tell my dad but does he believe me???

Nod
05-11-2005, 10:46 PM
when i first saw the name of this thread, i thought it might be about the hard house label, Tidy. but alas, it is not.

At the mo, my room is reallytidy, cos i just tidied it.

Psychotic
05-11-2005, 10:47 PM
My tiny room's mess probably comes up to....hmmm just below my knee. :cool:

Shlup
05-11-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm a bit cluttered... BJ keeps me pretty clean though.

The Summoner of Leviathan
05-11-2005, 11:40 PM
There is order to my chaos. It is not like I do not know where everthing is.

Meat Puppet
05-12-2005, 12:23 AM
My room is messy, and has to be that way. Some jackass came in and tidied it once and made it different, so I went nuts and started killing people. True story.

Kamiko
05-12-2005, 12:49 AM
I'm messy but it's an organized kind of messy. Once, my grandmother straightened my room up and I couldn't find anything for 2 weeks. My address book, my CDs... I almost cried...

omnitarian
05-12-2005, 01:23 AM
I keep my areas fairly tidy. I won't leave anything lying around if I know that it will become moldy and smelly and hard and gross, so the only junk that's sitting on my nightstand and computer desk are empty water bottles and pop cans.

Del Murder
05-12-2005, 01:52 AM
Everything must be in order.

Yamaneko
05-12-2005, 01:54 AM
Seriuosly.

Mercen-X
05-12-2005, 02:06 AM
What the hell is tidy?

Faris
05-12-2005, 02:31 AM
My room is small! It's really hard to avoid a mess, in fact I really should clean it sometime....

Dr.K
05-12-2005, 01:53 PM
My room usually goes through an equilibrium of mess and cleanliness. It's never really clean, and it's never ultra messy. Does lean towards the latter though.

Chris
05-12-2005, 01:55 PM
My room is mighty clean, I'm allergic to dust. :(

Loony BoB
05-12-2005, 02:10 PM
I'm messy, but I'm not dirty.

There's a difference.
Yup. Although I'm not the cleanest of people, either, really. At the start of yesterday, almost every item of clothing I actually bother wearing was on the floor of one of the five rooms in my flat. One of the rooms has two lightshade things on the ground as well as all my bills, pads, a calendar, some books etc. on the floor. And some on the bed. In another room you'll often find plates etc. lying around, although I try to clean them up every other day or so. But it's mostly all sorts of papers from letters to envelopes they came in to bills to the envelopes they came in to the envelopes that came with the bills in the other envelopes to takeaway menus to random pieces of paper with phone numbers or just random doodlings on them or something and all that kind of stuff, and then of course the clothes and pillows and cushions that litter my house. Laundry in every place but the laundry basket (which has, I think, one item of clothing in it). Oh, and boxes and bags and bottles that food came in. And wrappers. Yeah. But stuff like tissues or uh... other actually dirty stuff, that goes into the bin every time. I don't want to grow things in my flat just yet, not after the plant I had died. God bless it's soul, it tried to survive, but apparently a few weeks without water was just too much. I blame society. Anyway. Yesterday I decided to start attempting to clean the place up. It'll take me a few days but I'll get it done eventually.

Man, I babble sometimes.

Devourment
05-12-2005, 02:10 PM
I've never heard of that word!

My bedroom is one big mess, I have to clean it every weekend. It gets that dirty. But my bedroom is a kind of... Organised mess. . . Yeah, that seems the best word for it. It's cluttered but by my standards it's fine. There might be lots of clothes slung on my chair & sheet music everywhere but it's still tidy. My carpet never gets dirty. Though I have a habit of leaving my mugs & plates that I use in my room. I probably have one in there somewhere right now, though I doubt I'll find it. And god knows what is under my bed, well a big mess & lots of spiders probably along with some games magazines. o_0

FF freak
05-12-2005, 05:51 PM
I need to vacum and dust but as far as things go it's not too bad.

Perducci
05-12-2005, 06:07 PM

smittenkitten
05-12-2005, 06:16 PM
My room's a mess at the moment i mean there's no rubbish but there seem's to be clothes everywhere and they're not even mine! hehe but i LUUURVE to clean a guy's mess i stay over at one of my guy's houses but i could'nt sleep so i cleaned his living room and his entire kitchen i don't mean just wash dishes i cleaned everything!...the dishes oviously,the cooker i luv doing that,worktop's,tumble dryer,washing machine,put everything away cleaned his walls and his IRON! I even cleaned and bleached out his bin what can i say i luv to clean but can't be bothered cleaningmy room hehe :)...xXx.....

Jack
05-12-2005, 06:45 PM
I've never been tidy when it comes to certain things but I've always been hygeinic. My friends think it's fun that I need to wash my hands if I get them dirty and I can't stand mould. I just leave everything on the floor.

Carl the Llama
05-12-2005, 06:55 PM
My room's a mess at the moment i mean there's no rubbish but there seem's to be clothes everywhere and they're not even mine! hehe but i LUUURVE to clean a guy's mess i stay over at one of my guy's houses but i could'nt sleep so i cleaned his living room and his entire kitchen i don't mean just wash dishes i cleaned everything!...the dishes oviously,the cooker i luv doing that,worktop's,tumble dryer,washing machine,put everything away cleaned his walls and his IRON! I even cleaned and bleached out his bin what can i say i luv to clean but can't be bothered cleaningmy room hehe :)...xXx.....

wow you like cleaning rooms!!! fancy coming to my house... i havent seen the floor in months... i have forgoten what it looks like! so yea, come and clean my room, ill be eternally greatful :D

Ashi
05-13-2005, 12:24 AM
Depends on what you mean.

My space is clean, but not that tidy. My desk has a lot of stuff on it. But I mean... my clothes are organised by type (as in what kind of top, pants or skirt) and colour. My books used to be organised by author's name alphabetically. My dvds and game discs used to be organised by title. I just finished cleaning out my closet earlier. Think I'll get to the books soon.

escobert
05-13-2005, 12:57 AM
sooo how tidy are you?
at the mo i can see two 928392474 old banana skins on my desk, they've gone all brown xD
theres a big bag of rubbish someeverywhere...
clothes everywhere
mouldy platedishes
paper (uni stuff)
and alsorts of stuff
soooo i guess its safe to say i'm messy :p
what about you?
i would take a photo but i have no desire to put a picture of my dirty pants online... O___O plus i'm too lazy to pick them up! :lol:

I only clean when I'm mad so I hardly ever clean :p

mike without a hat
05-13-2005, 01:48 AM
My room is usually pretty messy with soda cans and clothes lying around, never making my bed, school papers and books scattered around, my guitar stuff sitting around all over the place, and other random stuff packed into all the nooks and crannys.
When it gets really messy though, I go in and I clean and clean and clean till its spotless in there, and then it goes into a steady decline to the messy abyss, and then the cycle starts all over again.

Resha
05-13-2005, 10:19 AM
I am...NOT TIDY. Right now I have 12 books in a pretty arrangement around my bed :rolleyes2 And my desk is...well, is that a desk?!?! :O I have clothes all around the floor and my clothes cupboard..

OH GAWD. It's the crowning glory to my messiness. :( Everytime I'm looking for new clothes and I can't find them, I rummage about. And when I rummage about, it looks like I've been swilling stuff in there...

xDDDDD But my room is VERY messy right now because I just got home and someone has cleaned it all up for. :love: Ah, perks.

SilentBlade
05-13-2005, 10:58 AM
I'm basicly your average neat freak. People look at my locker in school and I quote:

My friend, Devon- "Man, your so neat" Me-"It's my life" :rolleyes2

Boosk
05-13-2005, 03:36 PM
you guys should see the state of Boris no no's room! Wow! Messy! I swear I can see the ceiling sagging with all the rubbish shes got!! :p (my room is directly below hers) mehehehe!

.......my rooms not much different! I got all the plates and cutlery in here and bowls, boxes from my computer when I got it (about 2 months ago......) you can't see my sofa (or the floor) with my clothes!.....its nice mess! It has personality! I wouln't feel at home if it were gone!

Kagga :oscar:

T-MaN
05-13-2005, 05:06 PM
My room is neat, probably because the only reason I go up there is to sleep, look at some photos, and play my PS2. If you looked around the rest of the dorm of where I live in, it's in a pretty horrible state.

gokufusionss1
05-13-2005, 06:53 PM
i did find a plate with some mould on it the other day, and then there is the great mystery of my missing kebab in my room that was solved on one sticky morning.

DarkLadyNyara
05-13-2005, 07:02 PM
My room? The term "organized chaos" comes to mind. :D Clothes, books, and paper everywhere, but I can find what I need. Entropy. Why fight it?