PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Character in Seiken Densetsu 3 (Possible Spoilers)

KentaRawr!
05-12-2005, 12:00 AM
For those of you who don't know what Seiken Densetsu 3 is, here is something to inform you:

Final Fantasy Adventure = Seiken Densetsu 1
Secret of Mana = Seiken Densetsu 2
(Not Released in America) = Seiken Densetsu 3
Sword of Mana = Remake of Seiken Densetsu 1

Now you either have to know Japanese or have a Rom to have Played Seiken Densetsu 3 and know what they are saying. And I shall not tell you where a Rom is. o_o

At the beginning of the Game, you get to choose 3 out of 6 Characters. I highly suggest that if you have not played the game yet,
don't read on! There may be spoilers ahead!

Also, to those who post...remember to mark Spoilers you may post. Some people might not notice the 2 little Warnings I made.

See that warning? And the Chart? Well, those are longer than my main post!

My favorite is Duran. ^_^ Swords are Shiny...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-12-2005, 12:50 AM
http://norbert-x.com/rock/userfiles/Kishi/arutokevin.jpg

KAAAAAARRRRRRLLLLLL!!!!!

DocFrance
05-12-2005, 02:25 AM
Lise. She rocks. Hawkeye as well.

KentaRawr!
05-13-2005, 03:03 AM
I always thought his name was Kevin. :laughing: I guess there are multiple Translations.

And yeah, Hawkeye rocks. Though I always thought his name was Hawk! :eek: I guess there are multiple Translations.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-13-2005, 03:22 AM
I always thought his name was Kevin. :laughing: I guess there are multiple Translations.Looks like someone never played Kevin's story. To forego a spoiler or two, his lifelong companion, that wolf, Karl, dies. It's a big deal. Thus the picture and the trademark scream.
And yeah, Hawkeye rocks. Though I always thought his name was Hawk! :eek: I guess there are multiple Translations.The correct names are Hawkeye, Riesz, and Charlotte, but they're sometimes called Hawk, Lise, and Carlie. Space limitations, I guess.

KentaRawr!
05-15-2005, 02:54 PM
That's interesting. (No Idea why the Z is added to Ries though... o_o)

Charlotte... I would assume that it is pronounced "Shar-Lot-eh", am I correct? Or is the E Silent?

And in Riesz, well I would assume it is pronounced "Rays". But about the Space Limit problem, it confuses me because if it were a space Limitation problem, why couldn't they just remove the Z at the end of Riesz's name? o.o Lise should take up the same amount of space as Ries. Oh well.

Hawkeye...well, duh. "Hawk-Eye".

So, the correct names are:

Duran, Kevin, Hawkeye, Angela, Charlotte, and Riesz.

Now I remember! I played part of Kevin's story a long time ago. Karl WAS Kevin's friend. >_< Silly me.

Edit: Well now that I have been informed on the names, let's get back on topic. :)

Monol
05-16-2005, 11:53 PM
I was always a hawkeye kinda guy....I mean come on..he can attack twice..what more could ya ask for? Also i liked Charlotte's story...that was fun