PDA

View Full Version : I want to meet you...

Seto Fett
05-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Ok, on the gondola ride with Aeris, not too far away from her death, you have a conversation with her. In it, she repeats several times, "I want to meet you." Now, of course, I know what she meant, as she wanted to see the real Cloud, not the Cloud living in with Zack's memories. My question is how did she know Cloud's memories were wrecked in the first place?

TurkSlayer
05-12-2005, 12:24 AM
I can't say I know for sure, but it seems she knew Zack very well and she may have thought there personalities were to similar to be a coincidence. Of course, I wouldn't know, because I've never gotten a date with Aeris. (Only Tifa, and trying to get Yuffie)

Garnet
05-12-2005, 09:54 AM
lol consider yourself lucky

i got Barret

:mad2:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-12-2005, 10:03 AM
She may not have known all about Cloud's twisted memories, but she was at least able to tell that Cloud wasn't being his true self.

Gwelenguchenkus
05-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Remember, Aeris was once Zack's girlfriend, so she knows who he is and what he is like. SHe probably noticed the strange similarities between the two, and she might have even drawn the conclusion that he stole Zack's identity.

Shadow Bahamut
05-12-2005, 12:12 PM
i agree, also, she is apart of the Ancients, so she may have had some sort of "6th sense" about some of it....