PDA

View Full Version : Help with getting the endings (need pro help)

Yusuke3001
05-12-2005, 08:57 PM
I need help gathering teams to get certain endings. I have everyone at level 60 at the least (even Magus, I will never off Magus!). The hardest one I see so far is the ending where I need to beat it at the very beginning (Even if I have a level 74 Crono). I also need to know if I can have help from Marle if I don't talk to Lucca before going straight to the day of Lavos because having a second person would make things easier, even if it is a little (note that I'm used to using Crono, Marle, and Ayla).

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-13-2005, 02:02 AM
The only condition for getting the Programmer's Ending is going through the Gate before traveling back to A.D. 600. So, it's fine if Marle is still in your party.

Yusuke3001
05-14-2005, 08:33 AM
I had forgotten to mention one more detail, you see I've relied on Falcon Hit and Marle for the healing when I've fought Lavos' final 2 forms, so I could really use some useful move info. If I can beat Lavos with only Crono and Marle then I can definatly get all of the endings since I'll have more back up you know? So far I only have 3 endings, the one where you go through the whole game and do the side quest things, the one where it ends with Magus saying one of my favorite quotes "If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh!!" (couldn't help myself, I see Magus like a god lol), and the ending where everyone is a dinosaur (I was freakin' out from that ending). I'm about to get another ending where I don't even touch the Mammon Machine but Schala goes through the seal door that leads to the Ocean Palace (I got a guide of which different endings there are but no stragities to beat Lavosand after that I'm going for the one where I don't revive Crono. If anyone has anything I could use I would be very thankful, also thank you for your time for anyone who reads this.

Zechs
05-18-2005, 04:50 AM
I equiped the proper armor that helps negate ailments.
The Gold Stud helps also for using Luminair.
Just get to a comfortable level, with proper Armor, and Weapons, and you should have an easier time.

Ffgrandmaster
05-21-2005, 05:35 AM
The best way is to get Crono's Def and MDef to the max and keep using Ice sword 2. The first fight inside Lavos Destroy both arms and cast haste/shell (Can't remember the names) on Crono and Marle then hammer away with Ice sword 2. For the second fight keep using Confuse on the left thing , then Ice sword 2 on the center one until the right one lowers its defenses then hammer away at it (Cant remember whether to use magic or physical attacks). I was only at Lv. 42 when I beat him with Crono and Marle. Don't overthink the fight it's really simple.