PDA

View Full Version : Villian?

TurkSlayer
05-13-2005, 03:31 AM
So far there has been no sign of a major villian in this game. (that I know of. If there is, someone give me a pic) Anyway, I was wondering what other people thought the villian should be like?

Gwelenguchenkus
05-13-2005, 03:52 AM
Probably the person controlling all of the evil judges.

xtreme112
05-14-2005, 11:05 AM
I don't mind what the villian will be, as long as they're actually worthy of BEING a villian! Kuja and Seymour have been real dissapointments of villians, Compared to FFVII where you didnt want to beat sephiroth (because he was so damn cool!) and FFVIII where you enjoyed beating the villian(you just loved to hate seifer) the last few villians have been real dissapointments, but this game looks like its got potential, so we'll just have to wait and see...

Cyraniel
05-17-2005, 03:51 AM
It should be an evil sadist God clown.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-17-2005, 04:26 AM
I think this (http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/playstation2/ffxii/e32005/01.jpg) could be our guy.

Vyk
05-17-2005, 04:28 AM
Either that or its someone you're not supposed to suspect. Your brother. Or Ashe. Or her husband or something weird. I dunno enough details to surmise something like that. I'm guessing some or all of those are party members now and then though... Usually the villian is never in your party. (Save from that flashback in FF7)

Craig
05-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Kuja is the greatest villain ever.

Oh, and I'd actually like to see a main villain that was more along the lines of some powerful entity that wasn't evil but just doing bad things because it was it's job. Kinda like Sin, or Yu-Yevon. As long as there was a Sub villain that actually was evil I think it could work.

TurkSlayer
05-18-2005, 02:29 AM
Usually the villian is never in your party.

Unlessly your playing Star Wars: KOTOR II, and it comes as a nasty suprise. And why is it the second I looked at that picture of the man who may be the villian, I thought of Seymour? He doesn't really even look that much like Seymour, but it made me think of him.

Gwelenguchenkus
05-18-2005, 04:00 AM

Unlessly your playing Star Wars: KOTOR II, and it comes as a nasty suprise. And why is it the second I looked at that picture of the man who may be the villian, I thought of Seymour? He doesn't really even look that much like Seymour, but it made me think of him.

It made me think of Nooj from FFX-2 for some reason.

Super Christ
05-19-2005, 06:39 AM
I don't know, but I'm expecting something awesome. The best (main) villians in the series have come every third game: Zande, Kefka, and Kuja. I'll probably be somewhat let down if the game doesn't have an awesome villian.

Pure Strife
05-20-2005, 10:02 PM
I'd like to see a nice manly-man be the villian here. Honestly, as evil as Kuja and Seymour may have been, they really didn't look like they could kick some ass. I say give us another Sephiroth or Seifer looking, sword-weilding type, then give them all the femininity complexes you want as long as they look the part.

Gwelenguchenkus
05-21-2005, 11:45 AM
I'd like to see a nice manly-man be the villian here. Honestly, as evil as Kuja and Seymour may have been, they really didn't look like they could kick some ass. I say give us another Sephiroth or Seifer looking, sword-weilding type, then give them all the femininity complexes you want as long as they look the part.

I'm imagining Seifer with a woman's voice. That would not seem right. If you're going to look the part, you better act the part.

rubah
05-22-2005, 06:16 AM

It made me think of Nooj from FFX-2 for some reason.

Looks like Laguna to me.

And wasn't he one of the people that are invading dalmaska?

and concerning villains, I believe the idea is 'the villain is often in your party, but not for very long.' at least in like, three of them anyways.

Snappie88
05-22-2005, 06:21 AM
I don't know for sure, but the trailer at the E3 show of this year showed a guy with black hair talking to the croud. He looked like a villian to me, but I can't find a picture of him on the internet. And I could'nt make photos of the trailor, since there was an evil Square-Enix guy standing next to the screen.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-22-2005, 06:52 AM
Maybe you should read more carefully.

Destai
05-22-2005, 06:18 PM
I hope the main villain will serve as a third party between Vaans group and the judges and I hope that the judges oppose him just as much as Vaan.