PDA

View Full Version : I got my ears pierced!

Jojee
05-13-2005, 04:15 AM
I sat there and she marked dots on my ear and then went whap with a gun and it hurt but not agonizing so I sucked it up like a good little girl and didn't even hold anyone's hand and it's pretty ^__^

What about you?

Shlup
05-13-2005, 04:32 AM
I got my ears pierced when I was twelve, and haven't worn earrings since I was like fourteen. I recall kind of enjoying the pain, if that isn't too twisted. o.O

Yamaneko
05-13-2005, 04:33 AM
It is.

eestlinc
05-13-2005, 04:34 AM
I got my ears pierced when I was twelve
Just like Jojo!

Jojee
05-13-2005, 04:36 AM
Shlup, you sadist! Or was it masochist? I dunno which one's which :p

Excuuuuse me, eest<i>crap</i>. I'm eighteen ^_~!

Yamaneko
05-13-2005, 04:39 AM
Why not combine the two? Sadomasochist!

Jojee
05-13-2005, 04:41 AM
Sounds sexy, oh show me ;)

Haha but anyway, the "What about you?" in the first post meant, "Do you have any piercings and how was it and do you like it and are they pretty and what piercings do you want and post pictures!"

Just in case it wasn't clear. :)

Sploddess
05-13-2005, 04:42 AM
I've head my ear peirced since I was about 4 or 5 and my belly button has been peirced since I was 11 and I'm 18 now neither one hurt. Plus then when I was like 14 I got brave and let my mother peirce my ears yet a second time so yea that was interesting and the pain felt kinda good. I guess if ya like pain you do weird stuff to get it.

Shlup
05-13-2005, 04:46 AM
I don't generally like pain, and I'm not a sadomanicurist or a banana face, but the piercing gun was kinda a relieving pain, like cracking your knuckles or something.

And, yeah, I was about Jojo's size when I got my ears pierced. Maybe and inch or three taller. :D

Jojee
05-13-2005, 05:01 AM
I'm not little! :fpsweat:

Sploddess - SCARY xD I would never let my mom pierce my ear. Or anyone I knew. I have to go to the professional-ish people with shooting ear guns ^_^ I would pierce my bellybutton except when will that come in handy? Like never except when I'm going swimming, and I don't go swimming a lot ^_^ ...So then again, I wouldn't pierce my bellybutton. =3 =x

I think piercing nose is mehhh.... some of the people with like seven piercings in each ear, that's kinda spiffy... ^_^ But I think I'll just stick with simplicity!

Jebus
05-13-2005, 05:05 AM
I got an ear pierced back when it was cool, but I stopped wearing it when I realized that it looked stupid. My ears grown back completely now.

For awhile I considered getting my eyebrow pierced, back when I was into metal and such.

Jojee
05-13-2005, 05:06 AM
Aww not if you wear nice pretty things like strawberries and dolphins as your earring, Jebus ^-^

Jewels
05-13-2005, 06:15 AM
Only got my ears pierced last year, and I'm so glad I did. They didn't really hurt as well, so that was good :)

Cybele
05-13-2005, 06:19 AM
I've had my ears pierced since I was about 6 years old. It hurt too! I cried. Then I had to get one re-pierced because the hold closed up and my mother wouldn't let me just wear one earring. That hurt all the same as it did when I was younger, so my mom got me a reward for being well behaved. :) Never had anything else pierced and I don't want anything else pierced.

DMKA
05-13-2005, 06:25 AM
I had my ears pierced...sometime last year I think. It didn't hurt when she actually pierced them, but then the next couple weeks if you so much as touched the earrings DAMN it hurt.

But yeah, now they're fine.

Meat Puppet
05-13-2005, 06:28 AM
I got my heart pierced :(
(with a spear)

Resha
05-13-2005, 09:40 AM
I got my ears pierced when I was threeee~! I remember yowling away in the back of the car like a baby...

Oh. Wait a second...

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

But anyhooz, I don't want to get a double piercing because I don't want to and because I'm SCAWEYED. :( xD :p

Ashi
05-13-2005, 09:41 AM
The first time my ears were pierced I was very young. I got a second piercing in each ear when I was in middle school, but earrings kept giving me itches so the newer piercings closed up. I wear earrings randomly now but stop for a while if they start to itch and get all messy.

Mercen-X
05-13-2005, 09:43 AM
I don't want nobody lookin @ my ears

Devourment
05-13-2005, 09:56 AM
I haven't got any part of my body pierced & I haven't got a tattoo anywhere, & I'll never get either. Though I was thinking of getting a tattoo of Bruce Lee. ^_^

Mercen-X
05-13-2005, 09:58 AM
A tattoo I'll consider.

Xander
05-13-2005, 10:09 AM
I had my ears pierced when I was much younger, I can't even remember when...and a little later I had another hole in each ear, still ages ago. They couldn't have hurt much since I'm a huge wimp when it comes to pain. xD I'm just used to them and I like earrings.

SilentBlade
05-13-2005, 10:54 AM
I'm not allowed to get anything pierced until i'm at least 16! I'm only 12 turning 13!

Little Miss Awesome
05-13-2005, 11:20 AM
I have my ears pierced, I think I got themd one when I was about eight. A few weeks ago I got the top of my right ear done and I think it looks pretty :D
I have a friend who's not allowed to get anything pierced until she's sixteen, I'd hate to be like that :(

Anakin
05-13-2005, 01:36 PM
I got my ears pierced when i was 15,and it did not hurt that much.

theundeadhero
05-13-2005, 02:03 PM
When I was 17 I stuck a needle through my ear then shoved a 12 gauge earring though it. That hurt a little. I could hear my flesh tearing away.

Meat Puppet
05-13-2005, 02:04 PM
I gave myself tattoos and they got infected. :(

Rusty
05-13-2005, 02:46 PM
I've never got my ears pierced. It just doesn't interest me. I'm willing to consider getting my belly button pierced though ^_^

Shauna
05-13-2005, 05:36 PM
I still haven't got my ears pierced. I don't plan to either. :D

Jojee
05-13-2005, 05:48 PM
When I was 17 I stuck a needle through my ear then shoved a 12 gauge earring though it. That hurt a little. I could hear my flesh tearing away. Ouchouchouch ><

Earrings are so fun though, yuna_elena! ^_^ You can coordinate them with your outfits and stuff and have dangly ones and also coordinate them with your hair style and la la la...

Shauna
05-13-2005, 05:53 PM
Earrings are so fun though, yuna_elena! ^_^ You can coordinate them with your outfits and stuff and have dangly ones and also coordinate them with your hair style and la la la...

Fun, eh? ...I might just... not get them pierced. :D

I might get them pierced one day... :D

Leeza
05-13-2005, 05:57 PM
I got my ears pierced when I was 18 and it didn't really hurt much. Then this guy was going to give me a second piercing with a big needle, but I chicked out when it was halfway into one ear because that hurt. The guns are very quick so it's just like a pinch. Sticking a needle through your ear, like theundeadhero did, hurts. :cat:

Resha
05-13-2005, 05:58 PM
I wear the same earrings for many years, and then I change them. And then I wear those for many years. I'm a fun person, I am. :p

DarkLadyNyara
05-13-2005, 07:10 PM
I had my ears peirced as a baby.

Why not combine the two? Sadomasochist!
That would be me. :D (BTW, a masochist is someone who enjoys pain.)

ZuZu
05-13-2005, 08:02 PM
I pierced my years when I was about 17 and it didn't hurt at all. In fact I continued piercing my ears and now I have fore holes. :D One I got two weeks ago to my cartilage part in my ear.( Does anyone understand what I mean.... :eep: )
Well, it hurts at this time but I don't really care. As long as it won't start bleeding :p Wan't moreeee...... :excited:

Armisael
05-13-2005, 08:06 PM
I got my ears pierced in the age of 5..It did hurt a little,but it worth it..
I love changing earrings!^_^

Rye
05-13-2005, 08:06 PM
I pierced my ears the first time when I was about 5. I got two more piercings in my ears last spring break. So I have 2 in each ear. I want to get another piercing at the top of one of my ears, and maaaaaybe, an eyebrow piercing, but I dunno. I'm pretty much satisfied with the 4 piercings I have.

Del Murder
05-14-2005, 01:10 AM
No way. My body is a temple.

escobert
05-14-2005, 01:38 AM
I remember girls in my school getting their fnger nails pirced. wtf. anyways no I don't like holes in my body that I wasn't born with.

Rase
05-14-2005, 02:11 AM
Nope, never have, never will. :)

rubah
05-14-2005, 02:14 AM
mine hurt really badly. they felt like burning for twenty minutes and I cried.

I was also in second grade, but that's besides the point.

So that's my big reason to make sure they don't heal up, because I like my earrings and am NOT getting my ears pierced again.

fire_of_avalon
05-14-2005, 03:45 AM
I had mine pierced when I was twelve-ish and it was ok. They like to fight with me sometimes, but I kick their butts in the end.

I've been considering other piercings, but I worry about "professionalism" when it comes to jobs and stuff. Silly people.

Miriel
05-14-2005, 04:24 AM
I've had mine pierced since I was 10 and it didn't hurt at all. I went in to get my cartilage pierced last year only I freaked out at the last minute and didn't go through with it.

I should have gotten those second piercings when I was younger and less afraid of pain.

Jess
05-14-2005, 06:10 PM
None of my ear peircings hurt, except from the top of my ear but that was only when I changed it for the first time.
My bellybutton didn't hurt at all, I didn't even know she had done it yet.
My nose only hurt for the split second that they shoved the needle through it for. And I went through that Twice, as the first time I had it peirced on my left side, and it closed up. I got it re-done on my right, and its still in now.

Ages:
First ear holes: 7
2nd: 11
3rd: 14
Cartilidge: 14
Bellybutton: 12
Nose: 14 both times.

I'm considering getting my tongue peirced, I think that could hurt. :cry:

Jojee
05-14-2005, 07:44 PM
yeah I wouldn't pierce my cartilidge o_0 That sounds painful.

Wow Jess, you have so many piercings ^_^

Jess
05-14-2005, 07:48 PM
yeah I wouldn't pierce my cartilidge o_0 That sounds painful.

Wow Jess, you have so many piercings ^_^

lol. I love peircings, I think they are pretty, and its exciting just as they are about to do it. But there is certain peircings which I just think look tacky, so I'm running out of peircings to have. :(