PDA

View Full Version : The Butterfly Effect - Begins Here

Captain Maxx Power
05-13-2005, 04:10 PM
If you don't already know who The Butterfly Effect are, I suggest you go educate yourself immediately because they've quite litreally blown me away. They're a four piece from Australia and I've been listening to snippets of their music when I can since I first heard them about a year ago. I recently got the CD Begin Here from Amazon, and it's just amazing. I don't think I've been this bowled over by a CD and it's sheer beauty since I listen to Lacuna Coil - Comalies. They're sort of Deftones meets the more epic stadium bands with an almost classical singer. It's hard to describe, but trust me when I say it's good. It's rarely I'm this impressed by an album, so please do these guys and yourself a favour and go and buy it.

Skogs
05-13-2005, 04:38 PM
I dunno. I always had them pigeon-holed along with the likes of Finch, Mad at Gravity, and other mediocre post-rock bands.

Captain Maxx Power
05-13-2005, 05:47 PM
I dunno. I always had them pigeon-holed along with the likes of Finch, Mad at Gravity, and other mediocre post-rock bands.

Finch? Hardly! Go download or listen to a few tracks of theirs, but they're definately NOT in that group by a long shot.