PDA

View Full Version : Heros or Villans?

DarkLadyNyara
05-13-2005, 04:14 PM
Do your favorite characters tend to be good guys or villans? and why?
Me, I prefer villans, partly because they tend to be more complex, and partly cause I'm just screwed. :D

BlackRibon
05-13-2005, 09:01 PM
it depend on what ff i'm playing.
for example:
ff IX's character Kuja rules and the good guys sucks
ff X's characters like auron and tidus rocks while the villain seymour is an pain in the a$$

Vyk
05-13-2005, 10:02 PM
I always like the turncoat for some reason or another. But they're not always my favorites... I tend to like the more cute and charming girls. Terra, Aeris, Rinoa, Rikku. The guys... They gotta have some serious personality. Or show some sense in honor or something. Most of the dudes in 6 were cool. But after that I never really felt attached to much of the male casts. I liked Cloud, but I'm not sure why. But that was about it. Not that I hated everyone else they just didn't inspire me. And I think Kefka and Sephy were the only villians I really appreciated. But for the most part I lean towards the goody-two-shoes.

rubah
05-14-2005, 04:16 AM
I like teh hawt good guys.

TurkSlayer
05-14-2005, 05:10 AM
Depends on the game. Kuja was awesome, Squall and most of his group are better than Ultimecia, Seymour was annoying, its even when it comes to FFVII (Sephiroth and Rufus are cool, but so are Cloud and Vincent. Not to mention they had Tifa), and i liked the good guys of FFVI better than Kefka. So ultimately, I like the good guys, even though I tend to understand the villians (even Kefka) better.

Gwelenguchenkus
05-14-2005, 06:15 AM
I tend to like villains more. And it's not because I aspire to be evil, or anything!

A good villain will set chills up your spine, make you nervous, and possibly shock you. I like a great villain in a story more than a great main character, sometimes! (although, all the characters are important, I prefer a good villain with a decent hero to a bad villain and a good hero)

That's my resoning. The Villain gives you purpose.

Chris
05-14-2005, 01:37 PM
Are Pikmins the good or the bad guys?

AerisIsMyGod
05-19-2005, 10:03 AM
GOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!