PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities

Little Miss Awesome
05-13-2005, 05:36 PM
Well, my Mother claims to have seen Prince Harry today, lucky woman!
I was wondering, what celebrities have you seen in real life or met or would like to?
I haven't met any celebrities, I think I saw Mariah Carey's limousine but that's not important.
I'll bet you all can't guess what celebrity I'd like to meet :p

Shauna
05-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Who would I like to meet? I have no idea...

And no, I don't know who you'd want to meet... :D

Resha
05-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Hmmm...you'd wanna meet Leo Dicaprio?!?! :p

Little Miss Awesome
05-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Hmmm...you'd wanna meet Leo Dicaprio?!?! :p
Yep :D I tried to get my friend to arrange to go to London with me for the premiere of one of his next films but she's not allowed :(
My dream shall never come true unless I want to risk becoming slapped with a restraining order, and there is no way I would stalk him!

Resha
05-13-2005, 05:43 PM
You SHOULD stalk him. Stalking is teh awesomest. I should know...I AM THE AWESOMEST STALKER IN THE WOOOOORLD! :D xDDD

The only celebrity I've ever met is well..MYSELF. :eek: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Flying Mullet
05-13-2005, 05:43 PM
I saw myself once.

Jojee
05-13-2005, 05:46 PM
I would like to meet Daniel Jones and then we can go on a lovely little outing together and I can gush to him about how awesome his music is <s>and how hot he is</s> and then he can take me back to his apartment and play me Savage Garden songs all day long n_n And I can go squee~ Same goes with Darren, minus the <s>hot</s> part!

Leeza
05-13-2005, 05:49 PM
I saw Prince Philip and Lady Di. John Travolta, Michael J. Fox, Mitch Pileggi, The Pope and Radiohead. :cat:

boris no no
05-13-2005, 05:51 PM
met tim henmon....;theat about it.
oh one of those chefs off ready steady cook! xD

Jojee
I saw myself once. And then you became blind so you could never see yourself again? That explains a lot.

Sorry, haha... I skipped over this post in my last post and it is too good to resist xD

I don't think I've met any celebrities ^_^

I so want to go to a concert though... I haven't been to one and I feel like I'm missing out :P

Flying Mullet
I saw Prince Philip and Lady Di. John Travolta, Michael J. Fox, Mitch Pileggi, The Pope and Radiohead. :cat:
Wow, you're a second-hand celebrity Leeza. I need to remember to use you in six degrees of Kevin Bacon from now on.

boris no no
05-13-2005, 06:01 PM
i am soooooooo jealous now!! hes the best one from x-files xD

Leeza
05-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Yes. He is. :)

Resha
05-13-2005, 06:04 PM
I so want to go to a concert though... I haven't been to one and I feel like I'm missing out :P

Neither! And I want my first concert to be SPECIAL! :love: :love: I wanna go to a concert! Maybe with backstage passes?! :D

-N-
05-13-2005, 06:13 PM
I've seen Coldplay twice, Radiohead once, and I slapped Mos Def's hand at a Black Star concert in Coachella.

Brian The Pink Shark
05-13-2005, 07:23 PM
the only celebrities ive seen are members of the bands Stone Sour, Murderdolls, Evanescence, Wishbone ash, the scorpions and Judas Priest so thats a total of er...30 :choc:

gokufusionss1
05-13-2005, 07:31 PM
what was your mother doing at sandhurst, harrys locked up there for 5 weeks while he's training for the army.

Brian The Pink Shark
05-13-2005, 07:33 PM
yeah but knowing prince harry he'll probably have broken out and right now he'll be gettign pissed and dressing up as hitler :choc:

Little Miss Awesome
05-13-2005, 07:36 PM
what was your mother doing at sandhurst, harrys locked up there for 5 weeks while he's training for the army.
My Mother is a mysterious woman, I think she was mistaken.
I shall inform her of this!
Ahem, EDIT:
Well I think his look alike must have been doing army training, Amy... Do you really think he cheated on his art exam?
Feel free to come to your own conclusion :p

Rye
05-13-2005, 08:10 PM
I really want to meet Amy Lee, Tori Amos, Serj Tankian, Johnny Depp, Tarja Turunen, Christina Aguilera, and Orlando Bloom. I put that in order of who I'd love to see most. :)

And Squinn, when did you meet Evanescence? I am extremely jealous. xD

Brian The Pink Shark
05-13-2005, 08:16 PM
I really want to meet Amy Lee, Tori Amos, Serj Tankian, Johnny Depp, Tarja Turunen, Christina Aguilera, and Orlando Bloom. I put that in order of who I'd love to see most. :)

And Squinn, when did you meet Evanescence? I am extremely jealous. xD

hehe i saw them at a concert 1 and a half years ago, it was shortly after Ben Moody left :choc:

Chris
05-13-2005, 09:07 PM
I'd love to meet... guess who? :D
I've seen/ met Liza Minnelli, Brigitte Nielsen, Viggo Mortensen, Aqua & Carrie Fischer. xD

Flying Mullet
05-13-2005, 09:08 PM
I've seen/ met Liza Minnelli
I'm sorry. :(

Xander
05-13-2005, 09:18 PM
I haven't really met any, nor do I want to.

Chris
05-13-2005, 09:18 PM
I've seen/ met Liza Minnelli
I'm sorry. :(
WHY? SHE'S A FREAKIN' LEGEND!!! :mad2:

Craig
05-13-2005, 09:22 PM
I saw the builder guy from Ground Force outside of Wickes once.

Shlup
05-13-2005, 10:18 PM
I grew up with my grandparents living in Beverly Hills, so I've seen plenty of celebrities. I used to spend time with James Cahn's mother, so I've talked to James Cahn and James Cahn Jr. a few times. Other than that, the only celebrity I recall actually talking to was Pauly Shore.

Dragon Ash
05-13-2005, 10:23 PM
I've met Anthony Stewart Head (Giles in 'Buffy') Amber Benson (Tara in 'Buffy') and Robert Englund (Freddy Kreuger!) all at signings.

EDIT: Oh and by the way LMA, my friends dad met Leo DiCaprio at a Greenpeace conference (or something like that) and she got his autograph.

Psychotic
05-13-2005, 10:35 PM
THE QUEEN! Oh and if Leeza is counting Prince Phillip, him too.

TasteyPies
05-13-2005, 10:44 PM
They aren’t better than anyone else, who cares? I would much rather see someone who means something to me. I would rather see a friend that I hadn't seen in a while then meet Brad Pit or some other hyped up actor or politician.

Shlup
05-13-2005, 10:59 PM
They aren’t better than anyone else, who cares? I would much rather see someone who means something to me. I would rather see a friend that I hadn't seen in a while then meet Brad Pit or some other hyped up actor or politician.
That's hopefully a given in this thread.

Leeza
05-13-2005, 11:12 PM
THE QUEEN! Oh and if Leeza is counting Prince Phillip, him too.
Actually, I meant Prince Charles. Not Prince Phillip. And it was Princess Diana. Not Lady Di. :)

Psychotic
05-13-2005, 11:23 PM
Phillip could take Charles in a fight any day of the week, even on a Wednesday.

Jojee
05-13-2005, 11:31 PM
I've seen <b>Coldplay twice</b>, Radiohead once, and I slapped Mos Def's hand at a Black Star concert in Coachella. I want to be you. ._. *jealous*

Chris
05-13-2005, 11:35 PM
Celebrities never come to my country. ;_;

Jewels
05-13-2005, 11:45 PM
I have just met Billie-Joe from Greenday, so that was exciting :) And I did meet this guy who does one of the voices of the characters from DBZ...

Loony BoB
05-14-2005, 12:32 AM
I met Cid.

kikimm
05-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Well, on my way home from Florida this week, I saw that singer Ryan Cabrera. I wasn't at all starstruck, and my friend even made fun of him. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but eh.

I also saw The Backstreet Boys in concert when I was in fifth grade. :cool: Now, don't all come at me with your questions at once, mkay?

I don't know, I think I've seen other people, but I really can't be sure. Show's how much of an impression they left on me.

:D

Miriel
05-14-2005, 04:30 AM
I've met too many celebrities to list, but the most significant encounter was with Orlando Bloom. Lovely man.

Strider
05-14-2005, 07:05 AM
I met the owner of the San Francisco Giants, former CEO of Safeway Supermarkets, Peter Magowan after the Giants won the NL pennant in 2002. He asked me for change for a five, but I didn't have it.

Mercen-X
05-14-2005, 08:27 AM
Alyssan Hannigan, Lacey Chabert, Johnny Depp, Rachel Leigh Cook, Elizabeth Hurley, Ian Ziering, Eliza Dushku, Zoe Deschanel, Lindsay Lohan, Ewan McGregor, Mary K and Ash, Nicole Kidman, Jet Li, Avril Lavigne, Allison Mack, Michael Rosenbaum

Ko Ko
05-14-2005, 09:51 AM
... I have met no one except Jackie Chan.

Rye
05-14-2005, 02:00 PM
I've met too many celebrities to list, but the most significant encounter was with Orlando Bloom. Lovely man.

I'm so jealous. xD

withered
05-14-2005, 04:16 PM
I meant the President of South Africa. And other people too but slightly less important like Colin Murry and Edith Bowman, I got a kiss from both of them actually.
I've probably met quite a few other semi-famous people but have been way too drunk to remember it.

Jess
05-14-2005, 05:53 PM
The only person famous I've met is that dude Abs from Five It wasn't by choice either. I was working in my friends shop with her and he came in to rent a video. :(
But I've seen Blink 182, there last ever concert in Wembley Arena, and the legend Robert Smith from The cure was there, and performed with them.
I hope to meet some people in the signings, when I go to Download (Donnington) Festival this year. If I can get hold of a ticket in time.

Brian The Pink Shark
05-14-2005, 09:16 PM
The only person famous I've met is that dude Abs from Five It wasn't by choice either. I was working in my friends shop with her and he came in to rent a video. :(
But I've seen Blink 182, there last ever concert in Wembley Arena, and the legend Robert Smith from The cure was there, and performed with them.
I hope to meet some people in the signings, when I go to Download (Donnington) Festival this year. If I can get hold of a ticket in time.

but surely it is the leeds festival that is the festival of the summer (IRON MAIDEN) :choc:

Jess
05-14-2005, 10:21 PM

but surely it is the leeds festival that is the festival of the summer (IRON MAIDEN) :choc:

Have you seen the line up for Download?! Its amazing. Sunday - System of a down. <3

Brian The Pink Shark
05-14-2005, 10:23 PM
www.leedsfestival.co.uk

maybe it's not everyones cup of tea but it is mine

and btw i got tickets for another system gig anyway <3 :choc:

Rye
05-14-2005, 10:24 PM
www.leedsfestival.co.uk

Why do you have to live my dream!? xD

Brian The Pink Shark
05-14-2005, 10:26 PM
because it is my dream too :choc:

Boosk
05-14-2005, 10:47 PM
I was 100 meters away from boyzone once! and Kilroy Silk was outside where I work once....If I could I would have egged the buggar!
I don't really care about meeting famous people....they're just normal people but with jobs as actors. I don't wish I was famous. I just wish I had a job i liked!
Kagga

RedFoxIHavdaGunIlCU@0800
05-14-2005, 10:55 PM
i have seen no-1 never i am a deprived child ah i tell a lie i saw alan shearer once :hat:

Resha
05-14-2005, 11:26 PM
Celebrities never come to my country. ;_;

I second that. They all go to SINGAPORE, and Malaysia is WAY bigger than S'pore! :weep: Why?

Jess
05-15-2005, 03:59 PM
www.leedsfestival.co.uk

:( Marilyn Manson!? I want to see him so much :cry:
However,

Download lineup (http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.asp) WOW! :D

KuRt
05-15-2005, 04:25 PM
... I have met no one except Jackie Chan.
Wooooow.... Did he use megacool martial arts against you?

Well, I´ve seen Ville Valo. (singer of HIM)
and AarneTenkanen :)

Brian The Pink Shark
05-15-2005, 05:54 PM
www.leedsfestival.co.uk

:( Marilyn Manson!? I want to see him so much :cry:
However,

Download lineup (http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.asp) WOW! :D

wow thats pretty good too :choc: