PDA

View Full Version : What ticks u off

Finalfantasydude
05-14-2005, 01:05 AM
what makes u mad what pisses u off what gets under your skin :mad2: http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/S/Michael.K.Sewell-1/mad_mike.JPG

Rye
05-14-2005, 01:06 AM
http://us.tv1.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/mtv/mtv_video_music_awards_2002_photos/avril_lavigne/vma5.jpg

That.

And homosexual haters and people who are cruel to animals.

Shlup
05-14-2005, 01:07 AM
Not getting my way. :)

Samuraid
05-14-2005, 01:12 AM
<s>When people type "u" instead of "you"</s> :rolleyes2

Meat Puppet
05-14-2005, 01:24 AM
Robot pirates. :(

Leeza
05-14-2005, 01:27 AM
Sigs that are over the limits. :cat:

...and cruel people.

kikimm
05-14-2005, 01:53 AM
People who are unecessarily rude. I can hate someone, and still be polite, at least indifferent, but I see that everyone can't adopt this same attitude. And for that,...you know, I'll stop, since this will swallow me up if I keep on talking about it. :)

Let's try guys who wear open-toe shoes. Sorry.
Attention whores. Oooh, yeah. People who fish for compliments fall under the same category.

Heh...how about we talk about things that make us happy, to balance it out? I hate being so negative, however fun it can be for a time.

Incubus makes me happy.
Max does too.
Reading and writing (I'm SO glad my teacher assigned a short story xD)

There. Much better.

:D

Sploddess
05-14-2005, 02:04 AM
People who think they know everything makes me mad. And My baby bro makes me happy lol.

DMKA
05-14-2005, 02:07 AM
Hell/Where I reside.

Casey
05-14-2005, 02:10 AM
People, I dont know.

Jebus
05-14-2005, 02:13 AM
Children. Especially babies. Only thing that can still piss me off consistently.

rubah
05-14-2005, 02:13 AM
Ticks do.

unintentional stupidity, or what can pass as itxD

black orb
05-14-2005, 02:21 AM
>>> People who brag about how great their sexual life is...
It piss me off.. :mad2:

Jojee
05-14-2005, 02:26 AM
My sexual life is sooo great! :p

Hehee just playing with ya, black orb ^_^

That first picture up there is hilarious, FFdude ^_~

But mean people and people who always know that they are right make me angry :(

I'm the only one that gets to be right all the time.

Gollum
05-14-2005, 02:38 AM
Wet towels and waking up early and not being able to get back to sleep

Raven Nox
05-14-2005, 02:42 AM
Threads about what ticks you off.

No, actually, many of the things that tick me off have been mentioned.

Dking'squeen
05-14-2005, 02:48 AM
my mom being her everyday self
people who can't accept people as they are
Evangelistics

TifaLockhart7
05-14-2005, 02:53 AM
My bro when he says cruel things about me and whenever someone laughs at a helpless animal's pain....

ZeZipster
05-14-2005, 03:00 AM
People who read sentences beginning with the word people.

>=(

Finalfantasydude
05-14-2005, 03:03 AM
well people who act like they know everything and they act like you dont know nothing
And people that are so helpless and last but not least i hate people who are prejudice because im white/black/chinese and those are the things that tick me off
oh yeah thanks http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=690 i think the pics funny too

fire_of_avalon
05-14-2005, 03:36 AM
Meannes. Unprovoked meanness, that is.

Peegee
05-14-2005, 03:45 AM
As a general rule being negative doesn't help me feel happy and idyllic/careless. Usually though, what bothes me could be anything from mario kart to other video games. Video games = grrr

escobert
05-14-2005, 03:46 AM
Being at work :p. And not being able to get cable at my dads house :( I'm going to hate dial up :(:(:(

Yamaneko
05-14-2005, 04:55 AM
Everything.

Zyx
05-14-2005, 05:09 AM
Stupid people. And not just the people who do something stupid everynow and then. I'm talking about people who are really really stupid, like they don't think about anything at all before they act.

People like my brother who just make up stuff that sounds good when in actuallity they don't know jack sh!t. And just for the record the transmission of a manual car will not FLY out of the car if you manage to shove the thing into reverse while going above 40 mph, which is something that he swears is the truth.

EDIT: AOL

Luc
05-14-2005, 05:16 AM
Getting ignored, and racism.

Erdrick Holmes
05-14-2005, 05:38 AM
Stupid people. We need to put every stupid person on the planet, put them on boats, sen them across the ocean and sink them. Shark food!!

Meat Puppet
05-14-2005, 05:44 AM
Sonic and Chun-Li.

Rainecloud
05-14-2005, 07:59 AM
People who have no respect for their fellow humans and the environment.

People who make fun of others just to make themselves look better.

Mercen-X
05-14-2005, 08:10 AM
You already know . . . if you don't then I still have fair opportunity to manipulate you.

Dr.K
05-14-2005, 10:25 AM
Arrogance and ignorance, and everything from that kettle of fish really.

Lionx
05-14-2005, 10:38 AM
Dude i hate Chun Li too and..whooaaa now THAT is one high kick :p

Mainly those that are rude unnecessarily...my dad being one of them. Those that just say crap about my country of origin whether they know whats going on or not, which sorta brings into my recent sorta annoyingness of most conservatives since they talk ALOT of crap about that. =/ Oh yeah and biscuits, nothing annoys me more than buiscuits and Meat Puppet. :D

Devourment
05-14-2005, 10:47 AM
what makes u mad what pisses u off what gets under your skin :mad2:Tw@ speak Text speak, the word dude & the word cool, the overuse of the word like in a sentance: "Yeah like, and then we like went to the mall, & like had a milkshake." For people who do that, you can't like have a milkshake, you have a milkshake. And you can't like got to the mall, you go to the mall. Also chavs, American people who say "If it wasn't for our country you'd be speaking German." Bus services in Britian, & train services. Bone-idle spelling mistakes - Example: People who can't be bothered to look up the correct way of spelling the word that they want to spell. Also people who ask how to spell an easy word - Example: "How do you spell Psychoanalysis?" (obviously this is on a forum so it's different to speaking to someone) Well it's bloody easy, you've got the word 'Psycho' & the word 'Analysis', so you put them together & voila! Or you could go Psy-cho-anal-y-sis, easy. Icould go on forever, but I doubt you'd want me to do that.

Shauna
05-14-2005, 11:30 AM
I don't normally get really angry. I'm very good at controlling my temper. But, sometimes people can go too far.... Which isn't very often, but... You don't want to get me angry... :tongue:

Faris
05-14-2005, 02:45 PM
People who insult the way my friends and I act or dress.

ThroneofDravaris
05-14-2005, 03:51 PM
When people drop out of School, and end up making more money than those that graduated from university.

And the word noob.

withered
05-14-2005, 04:09 PM
When you are doing a poo and the water splashes up your ass crack. I really hate that.

Erdrick Holmes
05-14-2005, 04:13 PM
TisWas. You'd hate me, I use the word "dude" alot.

ZuZu
05-14-2005, 04:18 PM
Two-faced people. Man I hate them! :mad: And of course rasicm. I have a friend who is half Syrian and I get mad if someone is teasing him :mad2:

ThroneofDravaris
05-14-2005, 05:07 PM
When you are doing a poo and the water splashes up your ass crack. I really hate that.

You know, you can stop that from happening by covering the water with toilet paper.

Too far?

Jess
05-14-2005, 05:37 PM
Racists, Homosexual haters, Bitchy people, and people who judge people before they know them. The list is endless really, but one thing that really does annoy me, is where I live. I love the people (most of them), but the actual place sucks.

KuRt
05-14-2005, 07:24 PM
You wanna know what REALLY ticks me off?!?

I won´t get a new computer until after 28 days :cry:

Blackmageboi
05-14-2005, 10:20 PM
the kevs in my area and people who hate gays yeah they really p**s me off

Jack
05-14-2005, 10:34 PM
Customers at work. BAD customers.
The sort of customers that tell you do (in their sternest tone) something which is automactic. the kind of people that comapin when your doing something for their benefit (I personally enjoy it when I asked to sell a Beer to someone (cause I'[m underage) and the man called me all the names under the sun because it was MY fault for not being 18). Lying People who calim one thing then do another (Avril Lavigne)

Glendon
05-14-2005, 10:57 PM
-People who eat with their mouths open, smack their lips, and suck their teeth.
-People who fart when your eating.
-People who do not pay attention to other vehicles when they drive.
-People that think its cool to drive like an idiot.
-People who ignore the signature feature and sign every individual post they make.
-People who truly believe they are indepedant because they dress weird while ignoring the fact that millions look the same way.
-Reality TV.
-Gimmick haircuts.
-Attention whores.
-The IRS.
-Government employees in general.
-Windows ME
-Windows NT

Only the first four make me angry, the rest are more of an annoyance.

rubah
05-15-2005, 12:25 AM
-People who ignore the signature feature and sign every individual post they make.

Poor captainxD

But sometimes it feels more personal to type it out each time, than to let it be automated.

For that reason I don't use an alias for quitting IRC, even though it'd be so much easierxD

(Although I don't use my signature as a way to sign stuff, so that's not quite so applicable)

T-MaN
05-15-2005, 01:04 AM
-Not getting my Ice Cream :hot:
-People ordering me around all day
-Racist @$$ho---

XxSephirothxX
05-15-2005, 02:04 AM
I hate it when people use letters in place of words, write in all lowercase letters or all uppercase letters, or don't use punctuation or attempt to be somewhat grammatically correct. Basically, 98% of the internet.

SadisticStreetSoldie
05-15-2005, 04:35 PM
Racism, disablists, homophobics, bigamists, love rats and ratettes, two-faced people, manipultive people, dishonest people, hypocrites, ignorant people, sex offenders, perverts

Kamiko
05-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Close minded people.

Chris
05-15-2005, 04:41 PM
The only real thing is: racial issues, gay issues, get the point? Close minded ignoranuses! :mad2:

Devourment
05-16-2005, 09:17 AM
TisWas. You'd hate me, I use the word "dude" alot.Nah, I wouldn't hate you as a person, just the fact that you use it alot. It's an Americanism, that's come over to England, and everywhere I go people are saying "dude."

RedFoxIHavdaGunIlCU@0800
05-16-2005, 09:32 AM
what ticks me off when people who you don't really get on with try and poke their noses into your buissenes :hat:

Devourment
05-16-2005, 10:04 AM
^

Ashi
05-16-2005, 03:46 PM
Cruelity, and people who entertain themselves with cruelity.
People who make fun of my spelling.
Racial discrimmination.
People who get what I want one second before I do, then accuse me of "copying" them.
People who get what I want before I do, then shove it in my face.
People who get what I want in general.
My ISP.

Armisael
05-16-2005, 07:29 PM
When someone insult my family and friends,or being cruel to the animals!
Oh yeah and racist people too..

DragonflyLex
05-17-2005, 02:44 AM
-Liars..are a big one.
-People that act like they are gods gift.
-People that act depressed for attention.
-People that try to manipulate, but try to hide it be trying to see innocent at the same time. :mad2:
-People that swear at me.
-People that try to do things to piss me off.
-Abusive men. :mad2:
-People that are afraid of commitment, or getting close to someone they want to get close to, so they don't. :(
-People that don't know how to think before they do things.

Shadowdust
05-17-2005, 07:56 AM
People who ask for advice and then choose to make the bad decision only to get screwed over and then whine and complain about it to you. All it tells me is that when they asked me for advice, I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear so they did what they wanted to do anyway.

Oh yeah, and commuters. I don't need to give examples, anyone travelling the freeways in California know what I'm talking about.

L4dy Yuna
05-18-2005, 05:25 AM
i hate people who aren't real... which sucks because i live in Orange County, the phoniest place in the world >>;
But the person i really hate is Hiliary Duff >< god she annoyes me soo much

Mercen-X
05-18-2005, 06:09 AM
I hate it when people use letters in place of words, write in all lowercase letters or all uppercase letters, or don't use punctuation or attempt to be somewhat grammatically correct. Basically, 98% of the internet.ur weeknS ha$ been Xpozt. Prepear to be a noid.

People who spell “sentence” and “definitely” with an “A.”
People who say they “hate people that spell everything incorrectly because they’re lazy” yet while they say this, they’re also spelling everything incorrectly because they’re lazy.
Joel.
People who truly believe they are independent because they dress weird while ignoring the fact that millions look the same way.

People who ask for advice and then choose to make the bad decision only to get screwed over and then whine and complain about it to you. All it tells me is that when they asked me for advice, I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear so they did what they wanted to do anyway.As I’ve mentioned.

ShiggtyLuffLuff
05-18-2005, 06:20 AM
Work 'ticks' me off all the time except for the obvious payday. Those are niiiiiice. ^_^ Also, old people who drive like the posted speed limit is a constant 30.

Also Stephie nagging me to constantly get off the computer then turning around and yelling at me for not posting here. Wtf is that about?! Makes my head wanna 'splode, kbi! :cry:

Tidus Andronicus
05-18-2005, 06:38 AM
hmmm things I hate... well, I hate the MPAA and RIAA or any form of that... cause of the whole sueing of filesharrers and calling them pirates thing... and I could go on to argue that for a long time... but I wont.

I also really hate sites like this:
http://www.nogaymarriage.com/
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/002/938xpsxy.asp

There is not a thing wrong with gay people, and it doesn't hurt society... Its just a life choice... Hell, they use polygamy as a reason not to let gays marry... wtf does that have to do with it... and even if it did... polygamy is not that bad... its just another choice, and I have a friend that believes in it (a girl btw). People are just sooo affraid of change, that they'll prevent others from being happy...

I hate anything like that... people that make other people unhappy, cause they don't like their life choices...

If you read this http://www.bidstrup.com/marriage.htm that obviously and accurately shows that there is nothing wrong or dangerous about gay marriage... unfortunetly those religious types wont listen to anyone but themselfs... so blah...

Well, whatever... *goes off to have debate with other people about this cause we dont need to do that here* XD

Itsunari 2000
05-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Lots of things ...

Ignorant people( ie. racists) ,excessively loud noise, usually from sugar-junkie toddlers, my brother's attitude to my parents( ie. obnoxious, angsty teenagers), the number of cars cluttering my neighbourhood , arrogance, usually from these big,testosterone-driven " macho " types ( just because you're 6 foot tall with biceps the size of watermelons doesn't mean you're physically superior to everybody else !) insurance firms, over-persistent insurance salespeople,petty criminals and troublemakers, murderers , rapists and paedophiles , hypocrites ,members of so-called " nobility ", stuffy conservatives, " reality TV " , sadists, chauvinists, men who regard women as sex objects, " gangsta rappers ", " coarse folk ",over-paid sports personalities ,the attitude that alcohol is " cool ", pushover weaklings in video games ( so irritating !) and that infernal Hellspawn called " Crazy Frog " ( makes protective sign against evil).

Need I say more ?

MoonZapdos
05-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Evil signatures like DMKA's one. :mad2:

"Satyricon"
05-20-2005, 02:16 PM
1.rasicm
2.politicans(basicly bush the most)
3.rapers, killers and pedos
4.ppl who think skater's are all criminals
5.posers
6.wepons of mass destruction
7.pop stars
8.ppl's who think they are god's gift(like Bush)
9.ppl who hates soldiers who goes to war(its not their fault that their leader is a fucking idiot)
ok...thats all i came up with...i bet its MORE though.

Xander
05-20-2005, 02:31 PM
People who constantly complain or whine about things, get over it already, if you don't like something ignore or avoid it, simple as that.

"Satyricon"
05-23-2005, 01:35 PM
no it isnt allways as simple as that...

Nephiliam
05-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Hypocrits. Control freaks. & People who don't keep their promises. =/

bigbri2k5
05-23-2005, 02:02 PM
my teachers i hate all of them apart from 3

smittenkitten
05-23-2005, 02:36 PM
Well i don't like TKAA because they were very mean to me :whimper: and said i don't belong here and told me off for using colour text beacuse i was'nt special :crying2: that really ticked me off but i like it here because your all nice to me and you guy's don't mind me using Colour text? Do you??..xXx....

Blackmageboi
05-23-2005, 08:33 PM
we love your coloured text if only everyone used it

Mercen-X
05-23-2005, 11:28 PM
My destiny.

Jojee
05-24-2005, 06:14 AM
I won´t get a new computer until after 28 days :cry: 28 days later... :rolleyes2

Yeah, zombies really make me angry. I mean, why can't they just stay dead and not get up and be all ew and rotten and try to eat other people so that everyone can turn into zombies? -_- Seriously.

Drift
05-24-2005, 06:13 PM
theres some people that really tick me off. But generally people who lead you on.

FiragaBreak
05-24-2005, 06:15 PM
Farts. Really loud ones. And then the person who farted never said, "Excuse me."

(Hey I started the sixth page! Cool!)

louby_4eva
05-24-2005, 08:08 PM
I don't like it when people refer to their girlfriends as 'my' Amy or something, people do not belong to people. When people suddenly stop in front of you so you almost walk into them, that's quite annoying.

Smile and Be happy :love:

Jojee
05-24-2005, 10:58 PM
Well i don't like TKAA because they were very mean to me :whimper: and said i don't belong here and told me off for using colour text beacuse i was'nt special :crying2: that really ticked me off but i like it here because your all nice to me and you guy's don't mind me using Colour text? Do you??..xXx.... That's mean =o I mean, colored text can be annoying sometimes cos' it's hard to read, but if you find a readable one in all the themes, then I'm fine with it. Screw them, use color if you want ^_~

MushroomZOMBIE
05-24-2005, 11:52 PM
Alot of things annoy me.Especially naggers,"ghetto people" (gangster,whatever!!!There is no such thing!!!!)Yeah,the against gay/lesbian thing pisses me off,too.People when they go to party,special event,etc,& all they do is talk on their cell phones,labels,since then people will resort to "poser" (It's just a freakin' person!!!!!Not a soup can!!!)most of all,
WHEN PEOPLE ACT LIKE SOCIETY EXPECTS THEM TO.Grrrrrr!!!!! It's called being yourself!!!!!Sadly,I have WAYYYYYY too many people like that in my school.They follow others who think they are "cool",but are just have as low self-confidence as them.My friend calls it the "Lost-Puppy Syndrome."Add it to your enlarging vocabularies.Sadly,that's almost everyone in America.......I'm also Anti-Bush.He is the prime example of a true American Idiot. BTW,Smittenkitten,they make fun of you,because they have nothing better to do in their spare time.Use all the purdy colors you want!!!!!!

Yew-Yevon
05-25-2005, 12:01 AM
when my plans are too often screwed up

Dixie
05-25-2005, 02:59 AM
When people call Pokemon gay.:cry:

Laugh at face of Danger
05-25-2005, 07:57 PM
When people complain about really harmless things that REALLY gets on my nerves... and when people pick on newbies! its just uncalled for. Also lending out things to friends and never getting them back or when you do they're ruined and you have to by a new one or spend your next month cleaning it. But the thing that really gets on my nerves are when people become Wannabies, either you are or you aren't, better still, be yourself.
But to even it up a little, i like everyone other than those that are unjustly predujice, that is also not fair...or dear i'm winding myself in circles

Gabriel
05-25-2005, 08:27 PM
>>> People who brag about how great their sexual life is...
It piss me off.. :mad2:

Agreed here

Mercen-X
05-25-2005, 11:12 PM
When people call Pokemon gay.:cry:
Pokemon aren't gay. :D

They're useless.

Sphere
05-25-2005, 11:17 PM
My family ^_^

Otherwise, people who brag, and stubborn people who try to be the "controller" or "puppeteer" pfff...

Dixie
05-26-2005, 02:11 AM
Pokemon aren't useless. Except for Magikarp.

"Oh no! A Magikarp! What shall I ever do? It will surely use Splash and kill us all!"
MAGIKARP used SPLASH!
But nothing happened.
"Gasp! *Faints*"

I also get ticked off when people say "Oh look! This is the shirt that *enter famous name here* wears! It looks SO cute on me! I love it! Blah blah blah Look at my shirt boys! Aren't I sexy? Hot? You know I'm both! Blah blah blah!"

It really ticks me off. A lot. A LOT.

ShuyinRules
05-27-2005, 05:59 PM
Spongebob Squarepants. I mean, they aren't even square! They're rectangle! I mean, come on!!!!!!!

The Anarchy Angel
05-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Not rectangular, they're actually a cuboid shape if you're thinking in a 3-D fashion. But anyways, i think that people who do stuff deliberately to hurt someone emotionally are the worst people that annoy me, that and people who are up themselves

Yuffie514
05-29-2005, 02:39 AM
being called s****d. and those losers think they can walk away thinking they don't have to apologize, because it's like they never insulted someone. someday something will come back scratching at their door.