PDA

View Full Version : Adel tips

Pouring Rain
05-14-2005, 09:43 PM
I totally need help on Adel. Well actually my mom needs help with Adel. Yes, adults play Final Fantasy too. Anyway, got any tips on beating Adel. We find her friken invincible, too. Is there anyway to use GFs without killing Rinoa? And you got any pics of Adel? Kidding! I'm freaked out by Adel but do you have any tips for Adel. No http://www.gamefaqs.com either! I've already tried their straigies. Thats why I'm asking you. I hope to get a response soon.

lionhearted
05-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Try using Irvine's Shot - good ammo is essential (but not Scatter SHot). GF? Use Cerberus and then use magics which only damage one opponent aka not Tornado, Meteor and Ultima. Use Zell's Duel - but dont use Burning Rave as it attacks all opponents - the other finishers are fine. Use Flare if you have any (Triple Flare is even better and if you have Expend-3x1, you have the potential of having 300 Flares per person - very handy!)

Make sure that you have learnt Recover (Leviathan) and get someone to junction it - you can use that to heal Rinoa and your party to full health without using precious magic or potions.

disapointedchild
05-15-2005, 03:50 AM
Squall lionheart will do the trick, if your lucky enough to get that one instead of the other two that damage all apponents.

ShivaBlizzard8
05-15-2005, 06:40 AM
Yes, Lionheart did it for me. And cast Regen on Rinoa, saves you a lot of trouble.

Rusty
05-15-2005, 07:00 AM
Don't forget to cast shell of Rinoa too :)

disapointedchild
05-15-2005, 07:24 AM
Oh, on a side note, you can mug rinoa for some samantha souls. But you have to real careful about it.

Slade
05-15-2005, 08:09 AM
All i did was draw regen from Rinoa and cast it on her. Use Cerberus to cast triple and double on party. Set up protect & shell....mainly shell, on your party and just hard out draw and cast the third level magics (Firaga etc) on Adel. Renzukoken is good on her too but you gotta watch out cos of fated circle hitting Rinoa, but hey.....this point in the game you shouldnt be taking off loads with attack so it should be safe :D

Zante
05-15-2005, 09:16 AM
Kamikaze should do it.

tranvanhieu
05-15-2005, 11:05 AM
Um Adel often absords HP from Rinoa and make she dies slowly.After that,she'll use "Meteor" immediately(this attack is not an easy problem).So all we have to do is to finish her as soon as possible."Meltdown" will be helpful in every tough battle.Give Adel some then ... unfortunately you can't attack her like crazy(^_^) - maybe your characters will unleash multi-target hit and Rinoa may as well as die (her HP now not be juctioned to any magic,so it's awfully low)!DON'T call GF,too,since any attack from them will hit
Rinoa. Ensure life for Rinoa by casting some support spell on her (Protect,Shell and Regen).Now all you have to do is to "Attack" ,only use "Limit Break" if that Limit can hit only one target(Squall may use Fated Circle or Blasting Zone -damaging multi target-so never use his Limit Break),I suggest you use Zell'Duel or Irvine'Shot(except Fire Ammo).
GOOD LUCK!

Kamiko
05-15-2005, 01:32 PM
I find that playing "Thriller" and/or "Billy Jean" by Micheal Jackson works well.
Somehow I have come to the conclusion that Adel is the Micheal Jackson of Ethsar.
Raping poor little Ellone.... *sniffle*

Pouring Rain
05-16-2005, 12:39 AM
Kimiko, your freaking me out. Besides, I'm a MJ fan thank you very much. Thanks for the tips.

ArmoredChimp
06-15-2005, 12:22 AM
whooooah your mom plays FF. thats really strange to me, my mom playing ff would be an anomaly, the universe would rip apart because it would defy the laws of physics.

Zell Dincht
06-15-2005, 08:15 AM
I'm stuck on Adel because i spent the whole game training my GFs and my characters are all like level 30. Their attacks only do 350 damage.

The Anarchy Angel
06-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Get one helluva lot of magic! Then go junction crazy...if you have the Leviathan Recover ability, that works wonders on healing Rinoa, so every round, without fail, try using Recover on her to keep her HP high

SeeDRankLou
06-15-2005, 08:16 PM
Have Quistis in your party, and have her cast Mighty Guard. At the same time, have another cast Meltdown on Adel, and have another draw/cast Regen on Rinoa. If Mighty Guard didn't cast Haste on the party then do it manually. Then, just attack Adel with normal attacks. You can have Irvine in the party and use his limit breaks that target only one enemy. You can use Zell's limit break and just not use a finishing move. I would suggest not using Renzokuken because of the possibility of some of Squall's finishing moves. And also, pray that if Gilgamesh comes that he uses Excalipoor.

I would imagine that you are loosing to Adel because of speed, and she's pretty fast. Make sure also that you junction as many characters as you can with a GF that has Spd-J. This will help a lot.

DarkItachi
06-15-2005, 10:03 PM
The first thing you must not use G.F. or attacks that will hurt rinoa.If you have someone lower level let him/her heal rinoa.Have squall cast aura and let him use lionheart.The other person can attack adel.It best to have Irvine.Cast aura on him to use his ammo attack.

ff-fanatix
06-16-2005, 12:56 AM
invincibility item could work well.....on rinoa.....then do whatever the hell you feel like

rubah
06-16-2005, 05:35 AM
Oh just devour rinoa already and get the +10 HP bonus.

Kamrusepas
06-16-2005, 11:23 PM
Regen on Rinoa and ta-daa, you're the winner.

The Anarchy Angel
06-17-2005, 06:43 PM
just dont get adel instead, cast it while you're summoning Cerberus or summink then you can decipher where the arrow is pointing and who your spell is aimed at

Pouring Rain
06-29-2005, 03:39 PM
Okay! I will tell my mom.... Woah, I feel stupid just saying that. Anyway, thanks! What if I was to put a Hero Drink on Rinoa? Would that work?

Purple_Dragon_Child
07-05-2005, 03:45 PM
My mom dosen't play but she will watch.

I've been stuck on Adel for sometime too, had to start a whole new game, thanks for the tips.

nik0tine
07-05-2005, 03:59 PM
Actually, the key to this battle is to ATTACK RINOA! (But not with magic or GF's) I don't particularily understand why, but if you kill Rinoa, sometimes you win the battle.

Phoenix127
07-15-2005, 11:38 PM
It was so long since I played Adel the first time but after that, I just trained up before going inside there but I believe by that time, you cannot go back right? Something like that.
Hmm, I am a fan of physically attacking the enemy in the game but I would also recommend using Regen.

assemblage
08-02-2005, 01:30 AM
Oh just devour rinoa already and get the +10 HP bonus.
i love it, that's the wisest thing i've heard all day, and i've been among some of the smartest people i know.

G SpOtZ
08-02-2005, 03:13 AM
i dun remember much what i did... but i think i just had triple and double on everybody, had about one person who cured the party and rinoa, then the other two kept doing flare and meltdown... i forgot what else, but for some reason i didn't have much trouble at alll

Jessweeee♪
08-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Here's what i did, it works on almost anything: Have your GFs learn all of the refining abilities they can, refine any magic you may find useful.

Junction wisely

If you have ultimas make sure they're junctioned to elemental defense.

Have levethian learn recover to use on rinoa and your party.

cast shell protect regen ect. on rinoa

Have Zell, Squall, quistis/irvine in your party.

Try to make everyone immune to earth attacks to avoid being hurt by quake.

have as many auras as possible. cast triple (or better yet use cerberus) on whoever has aura and make them use it on everyone.

Make sure you know treatment

Pray for squall's lionheart, be careful what blue magic you use if you have quistis, use demolition ammo if you have irvine, and keep using punch rush and booya with zell (the top command, you can hit several times a second and do massive damage)

As long as you have the recover ability, you don't have to worry too much on rinoa.

If you have high strength, use meltdown and physical attacks. They work well.

Flare_Cross
08-10-2005, 06:15 AM
Well....
You can do what i did...
Cerberus, on party
Single Regen, on Rinoa
Triple Regen, on party
Single Haste, on party
Single Aura, on Squall
Renzokuken on Adel.

it was'nt long... 3 or 4 Renzo... and she....he...anyway... it was gone...

Mikeneko Rocker -- Tim
08-15-2005, 02:23 AM
If you're that paranoid to the point that you're afraid of killing off Rinoa by accident, junction Auto-Haste, Spd+40%, & Str+60% on everyone.

Well, that's how I did it.

G SpOtZ
08-15-2005, 06:40 AM
kill rinoa. she gets in the way, and she used to have a thing with siefer. wutta hoe.

Christmas
08-15-2005, 12:06 PM
Oh just devour rinoa already and get the +10 HP bonus

Really? I never realize that. :p

Skyblade
08-15-2005, 05:26 PM
Oh just devour rinoa already and get the +10 HP bonus

Really? I never realize that. :p

That's because it instantly ends your game...

Pouring Rain
08-17-2005, 07:45 PM
Why did you think I would always lose? Pheniox would revive me, and kill Rinoa. How nice. And then if Odin's brother came, he would kill Rinoa. And by the way, I don't have Cerberus. And on my/my cousin's game, I'm stuck fighting those stupid monsters and I am tore up cause I ain't got no healing items and Im running out of healing magic. Im screwed.