PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter Puppet Pals videos! MUST SEE!

Dark Songstress
05-15-2005, 02:10 AM
there is this great website called "Potter Puppet Pals". it Harry Potter and his friends as finger puppets (no joke). there are two videos: "Bothering Snape" and "Trouble At Hogwarts". after you view them, please post your thoughts on the videos ;)

here is the website:

www.potterpuppetpals.com

rubah
05-15-2005, 02:12 AM
If you think the videos are great you should listen to the mp3 of the *other* songs.

They're awesome. My favorite is teh very last one, starring VoldemortxD

(it's NAKIE TIME!)

XxSephirothxX
05-15-2005, 02:27 AM
Trying to layout the school paper + hearing the high pitched Potter Puppet pals on the computer next to you = unimaginable hell.

DMKA
05-15-2005, 03:34 AM
That is sooo 2 years ago...

Or almost anyway.

ShivaBlizzard8
05-15-2005, 07:13 AM
Yeah, I saw those a long time ago - the first one's funnier than the second. *bother bother bother bother bother bother bother...* xD

Kamiko
05-15-2005, 07:18 AM
I'd heard about them but hadn't seen them yet... w00tness!

Rye
05-15-2005, 02:34 PM
I love those, I've been a big fan of Neil, the guy who makes them, for a while. I like his animutation stuff a lot too, it's really random and funny.

Destai
05-15-2005, 03:42 PM
Admittedly I laughed out loud when they shot him.

Xander
05-15-2005, 06:35 PM
I saw the first flash ages ago, but it still makes me laugh a lot now.
Just watched the other for the first time. I love when Ron randomly comes back and bothers Voldemort. xD

kikimm
05-15-2005, 07:37 PM
Yeah, my friend showed me this awhile ago (bless him xD), and I really, really like it. As you can imagine, we've taken up "bothering" one another. :love:

:D

Dark Songstress
05-15-2005, 10:22 PM
bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother bother.............................................................................................. .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... BOTHER! XD