PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy VIII for the psp

Sephiroth_666
05-15-2005, 04:20 PM
i have heard rumors about a final fantasy VIII spin off for the psp. it is supposed to be called final fantasy VIII gaiden battle or something along those lines. if anyone has any info could u tell me and if u have a link maybe send it to me

Squall of SeeD
05-15-2005, 06:55 PM
Final Fantasy VIII: Gaiden was an April Fool's Joke by the Gaming Intelligence Agency a good five years ago. People still think it was real occasionally, though, due in part to them having actually rendered a scene of "battle footage" featuring Seifer, Fujin, and Raijin versus some Tonberries.

According to the claim, it would be a sequel starring the Disciplinary Committe and Seifer seeking redemption. They later announced it to have been a joke, but some people never caught the truth of the matter.

Sephiroth_666
05-15-2005, 07:59 PM
thanks buddy

Shoden
05-15-2005, 08:25 PM
i heard that i thought it was total bull really but hillarious

but just FF8 itself for the PSP for modern generation gamers same with 7 and if nintendo allow it 6 since i think if square plan remakes of pre generation FF games nintendo wouldnt be to happy

JulioA
05-30-2005, 06:55 AM
As bad as it may sound, I think only good would come from remaking the older titles, but ALL of them. The only thing that could go wrong is if they were to try and change anything from the old versions to the new ones, but they cant be that stupid.