PDA

View Full Version : *Spolier I guess* Safer Sephorith how long did it take for you to kill him?

Delta
05-15-2005, 06:28 PM
On your first go of course :D so how long starting from the point where you see the clouds.

My time: (first) 1:56
Second: Second 1:45

So your's?.

-Stefan

Khimbar
05-15-2005, 07:42 PM
o goodness, i dont remember my TIME...i prolly finished in the time it takes to cast debarrier then KotR...

Delta
05-15-2005, 09:04 PM
LOL exactly how I did it I'm so cheap.

benking27
05-15-2005, 09:52 PM
Maybe 10-20 minutes max. No codes, no cheats, didn't even get the Mega-All materia, only had one Ribbon on character I didn't use. Finally killed him when Cloud, Vincent, and Yuffie all hit LV 4 Limit Break at the same time.

Chris
05-15-2005, 10:55 PM
10-15 minutes.
He was pretty easy (only because I had Knights of the Round Table), Sephies little Supernova took up half of the battle time.

Behold the Void
05-15-2005, 11:54 PM
30 minutes or so, most of which was Sephiroth's Super Nova and my eating dinner at the time. I didn't have Knights of the Realm or anything like that, so it probably slowed me down a bit.

Shlup
05-16-2005, 01:05 AM
I never got to play him 'cause someone saved over my game... but Ashley showed me how to beat him in one round. :D

Shoeberto
05-16-2005, 02:44 AM
I never got to play him 'cause someone saved over my game... but Ashley showed me how to beat him in one round. :D
It's funny because that happened to me twice when I was at the North Crater and I had to re-start both times. The third time I finally got to him.

I always just use DeBarrier + KoRT + Mime and that gets him quickly.

Seal Evil
05-16-2005, 11:00 AM
On my first EVER go, which was when I was about 10 years old, I got killed. When I did beat him though, it was over quicker than I expected.

I actually played the last part of the game last night. It took me about 15 minutes.

DMKA
05-16-2005, 11:22 AM
I was about level 65. I didn't any master materia...I didn't have Knights of the Round...I didn't have Omnislash...I didn't even have more than 2 of the Ultimate Weapons....it was difficult...VERY difficult...and I know it took awhile.

Infact to this day I don't think I've ever casted Knights of the Round on him...but there is an interesting tidbit. In FF7 things concerning the final battle change depending on what's done earlier in the game, I guess. I've seen people who have everything and are level 99 and it takes damn near an hour to kill him...and I've seen people kill him with omnislash alone. Also, when I first fought him, it didn't ask me to split into groups...it completely skipped that part. Also, there was a time I only got to split into two groups, and others, three groups...it's really weird.

Also that Reno, Rude and Elena fight changes too. I remember when I first got to them I had the choice to fight them, and then there was another time, when they just didn't fight me...and my foster bro got to them once and HAD to fight them...there was no option.

So yeah...it's different for everyone, really.

Shadow Bahamut
05-16-2005, 12:18 PM
i think i did it in about 20 mins....not much more than that..i didn't even have omni-slash or knights of the round...

Sefie1999AD
05-16-2005, 12:22 PM
On my 2nd game, with my characters on levels around 90, I could defeat Safer Sephiroth in less than a minute. First DeBarrier, then 4x Cut three times. Farewell. On my 3rd game, with my characters on level 70+, probably the same time, though it could take a while longer. First DeBarrier, then Omnislash. It could take somewhat longer with physical attacks, though. I think I got KotR on my 3rd game, but I never used it.

Usually the battle lasts 5-10 minutes, though, since I wait for the music loop a few times and let Sephiroth cast Super Nova once or twice before I defeat him. :) That's the final battle, I don't want to end it too quickly.

Seal Evil
05-16-2005, 12:41 PM
I've never even got Knights Of The Round. You can only get it riding on a gold chocobo, right?

How do you get one of those? Do you just have to breed one? Can you not catch one?

redxiiii
05-16-2005, 04:10 PM
You can`t catch one. you need to breed a black chocobo with a wonderful chocobo with a zeio nut, and to get the black chocobo you must breed a green and blue chocobo with a carob nut. hope this helps.

Master.Pug
05-16-2005, 04:20 PM
DeBarrier and some 4xhits^^ he wasn't even able to use Super Nova, it was quite quick

Behold the Void
05-16-2005, 04:53 PM
I was about level 65. I didn't any master materia...I didn't have Knights of the Round...I didn't have Omnislash...I didn't even have more than 2 of the Ultimate Weapons....it was difficult...VERY difficult...and I know it took awhile.

Really? I was in the same position except my level was around 40 or 45 and I still beat him really easily. I didn't have ANY of the Ultimate Weapons either.

Craig
05-16-2005, 05:17 PM
It wasn't that great of a final battle, I used Cloud, Cid and Barret all of which had their ultimate wepaons, and I didn't have KoTR. It took a little while because I forgot to equip Debarrier but it wasn't that long. And I managed to beat the game just intime to go to a party too!

FiragaBreak
05-16-2005, 06:23 PM
All of my characters were 99. My team: Cloud, Barret, and Vincent (starting with the limits, last weapons: Ultima Weapon, Missing Score, and Sniper RC; and Auto-Haste). Omnislash first, Ugmarax second, and Chaos last. Time 2mines

Seal Evil
05-16-2005, 06:25 PM
You can`t catch one. you need to breed a black chocobo with a wonderful chocobo with a zeio nut, and to get the black chocobo you must breed a green and blue chocobo with a carob nut. hope this helps.
Ooh, thank you for your help. :)

Mercen-X
05-16-2005, 09:04 PM
10-15 minutes.
He was pretty easy (only because I had Knights of the Round Table), Sephies little Supernova took up half of the battle time.

Zante
05-17-2005, 07:21 PM
I dont know the time, but it was realy fast, a omnislash and maybie some 4xCuts afterwards did it for me. My average party level was 80.

Seto Fett
05-17-2005, 08:35 PM
Takes me about 10 minutes now. Now, he always gets at least one Super Nova in, so that racks up an additional minute. The very, very first time I fought him, it took like 15-20 minutes.

vg_freddy
05-18-2005, 05:39 PM
It took me like 15-20 minutes, i had tifa, caith sith, cloud :P and barret, alll i had to do is mimic the knights of the..blah blah, and that was it!!! though that supernova is sooo laaargeeee!

Seal Evil
05-18-2005, 07:38 PM
i had tifa, caith sith, cloud :P and barret
You had 4 members in your team...? :Oo: