PDA

View Full Version : In the meantime, WHO WANTS CHIPS?

Mittopotahis
05-16-2005, 12:37 PM
Well, this thread has nothing to do with chips, apart from the fact that it is very random.

The question is, do you ever have extremely random conversations with people?

I do...all the time...that is how Bugglesworth the imaginary goat that got reincarnated from my Nacho's came to be. If anyone wants the story, I may have to post them (yes, there are multiple stories.) And also, when I am sprayed with MAT-B-GONE, I am dissintergrated into nothing, and I appear in my friends butter.

So, what are the most random conversations you have ever had?

Glendon
05-16-2005, 12:41 PM
About three years ago, I was taking night classes at a Community College once a week. Before class one day in the hallway, this old guy started telling me about how his wife left him, he lost his insurance, and eventually his car.

For no reason... I didn't even know him. I told him to shut up, then kicked him in the knee.

Joking, I felt sorry for him, so I was nice.

Meat Puppet
05-16-2005, 12:42 PM
My friends and I talk bullcrap constantly. Then we write it down and make it a song. :upsidedow

Jebus
05-16-2005, 12:47 PM
I do, but I tell stories more often.

Like the time when Dave Thomas flew to my house, and we flew off to Mars on a spaceship of rainbows, and gave hamburgers to the king of Mars, and we were made Dukes, and we reigned over our territories for thousands of years, bringing a time of happiness and unicorns to the Martian people.

Devourment
05-16-2005, 01:02 PM
My friends and I talk bullcrap constantly. Then we write it down and make it a song. :upsidedowAlot of so called 'Punk' Bands do that. Like Green Day & Blink 1827374847543867.

Meat Puppet
05-16-2005, 01:04 PM
Don't do that.

Mittopotahis
05-16-2005, 01:04 PM
I do, but I tell stories more often.

Like the time when Dave Thomas flew to my house, and we flew off to Mars on a spaceship of rainbows, and gave hamburgers to the king of Mars, and we were made Dukes, and we reigned over our territories for thousands of years, bringing a time of happiness and unicorns to the Martian people.

HAHAHAHA...that is random....

Well, here is the story of how Bugglesworth's mother died...

One day, when Buglesworth was 2 years old, Bugglesworth and Mamaworth were going across a dirty old road, when they came to a bridge...they wanted to get to the other side because the grass was much greener. So Mamaworth went first, and suddenly, a car came speeding around the corner, just missing Mamaworth by half a metre. She looked back at the speeding car and shook her head. The she turnede around and a police car came speeding around, chasing the other car. The police car, which was being driven by Darth Vader, hit Mamaworth and she went flying through the air. Bugglesworth ran over to his mum as fast as he could, but it was too late...So he went back to the farm where his Papaworth was waiting for their return...It was a very sad day for both of them.

Later, I wil tell you the story of Papaworth and Bugglesworth passing away, and how Bugglesworth found me!

DK
05-16-2005, 02:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/chips.jpg

Eric Estrada is a legend.

Chris
05-16-2005, 02:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/chips.jpg

Eric Estrada is a legend.

:D :love: :lol: :bigsmile: :hahaha: :laugh: :exdee: :grinpink: :upsidedow :weep: :crying2: :laugh:

DK
05-16-2005, 02:37 PM
DON'T TRY AND DENY IT! NOBODY CAN RESIST HIM!

Does anybody actually know who the other dude is?

theundeadhero
05-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Me and Psychotic never talk nonsense! It's really a secret code. :shifty:

Resha
05-16-2005, 02:58 PM
My friends and I talk bullcrap constantly. Then we write it down and make it a song. :upsidedow

MP wins for being random sorry. :D

oww my gastric bypass!
05-16-2005, 03:08 PM
I wish I had chips! The place on the corner makes them really good but i dont live there anymore! Im so angry at my parents!

Devourment
05-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Don't do that.Well, they do say: "The truth hurts."

DMKA
05-16-2005, 03:52 PM
I wish I had chips! The place on the corner makes them really good but i dont live there anymore! Im so angry at my parents!
I assume you're talking about fried potato things that we Americans call "french fries"? :D

Ashi
05-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Only to some people. Some are very uncomfortable when I'm random while others are ok with it.

Nothing's wrong with being random in my opinion. Especially when seriousness just gets too heavy and awkward. :erm:

Craig
05-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Now and again me and my friends just make up crap, not as much as we used to.

Psychotic
05-16-2005, 05:18 PM
Me and Psychotic never talk nonsense! It's really a secret code. :shifty:DEFEND THE PERIMITER! WE'VE GOT TWELVE MORE SHELVING UNITS TO PUT UP BY THE END OF THE HOUR AND THIS IS A MAJOR SETBACK (Knock on wood).

I'm not going to tell you what that really said though.

...oh alright, you persuaded me. It really said:
DEFEND THE PERIMITER! WE'VE GOT FOURTEEN MORE SHELVING UNITS TO PUT UP BY THE END OF THE HOUR AND THIS IS A MAJOR SETBACK (Knock on wood).

oww my gastric bypass!
05-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Im not sure what you call them! We have french fries in Mcdonalds but there not the same they are small! Chips are better especially with chicken salt!

Craig
05-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Me and Psychotic never talk nonsense! It's really a secret code. :shifty:DEFEND THE PERIMITER! WE'VE GOT TWELVE MORE SHELVING UNITS TO PUT UP BY THE END OF THE HOUR AND THIS IS A MAJOR SETBACK (Knock on wood).

I'm not going to tell you what that really said though.

...oh alright, you persuaded me. It really said:
DEFEND THE PERIMITER! WE'VE GOT FOURTEEN MORE SHELVING UNITS TO PUT UP BY THE END OF THE HOUR AND THIS IS A MAJOR SETBACK (Knock on wood).

Twelve means Fourteen! It's all so clear!

Old Manus
05-16-2005, 06:47 PM
Bread is nice. Do you like bread?

....Wait, What?

fire_of_avalon
05-16-2005, 07:14 PM
Yes and it's good fun and I'm cold brr.

Psychotic
05-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Twelve means Fourteen! It's all so clear!Yes, I was afraid you might come to that conclusion. But the real question, oh merciless and merciful Jellisaurus, is "What does fourteen mean?" When you know the answer, you have reached enlightenment and nirvana. :meditate:

Devourment
05-17-2005, 08:42 AM
I could think of a radom thing to say... "I'm mental, me. I'm gonna go lob a loaf of bread in the sea... Woooeee!"

theundeadhero
05-17-2005, 11:53 AM
Yes, I was afraid you might come to that conclusion. But the real question, oh merciless and merciful Jellisaurus, is "What does fourteen mean?" When you know the answer, you have reached enlightenment and nirvana.Jelli is a sweet and cruel mistress. If Nirvana is attained WE'LL HAVE TO ABANDON SHIP AND BLUBBER LIKE A YAM! *hops on ONE foot*

Yamaneko
05-17-2005, 07:08 PM
1000 monkeys on a 1000 typewriters given an infinite amount of time would end up eating each other to stay alive trying to type out Shakespeare's play, <u>Hamlet</u>.

Mittopotahis
05-18-2005, 07:23 AM
Oh yeah, the topic name was from the other day, when me and my friends were going up to Dreamworld (I am pretty sure there is more than 1 dreamworld, but I am talking about the one on the Gold Coast in Australia)....anyway we were goin up on the train and randomly, Phil would say "in the meantime, WHO WANTS CHIPS?" and pull out his Kettle chips...also he would randomly say "in the meantime, LOOK AT MY NEW SHOES!"...hehehe his shoes are the same as Kassie's...(another friend [yes, I have friends!]). Oh yeah, when we were at dreamworld, on the Claw (really cool pendulem like ride) when we were just starting off, Phil would start randomly screaming like a girl...and he is a big guy! it was so funny...when it was at its highest peak, he didn't say a thing, but when it stopped again, he started screaming...It was really funny...

Just thought I would bring that up!

Rainecloud
05-18-2005, 07:33 AM
I have random conversations with my girlfriend all the time, only she views them as being quite meaningful.

I want chips for breakfast now. :(

Samuraid
05-18-2005, 08:19 AM
Sometimes... :D

Loony BoB
05-18-2005, 11:16 AM
DON'T TRY AND DENY IT! NOBODY CAN RESIST HIM!

Does anybody actually know who the other dude is?
Possibly Larry Wilcox (http://imdb.com/title/tt0075488/). Now get your arse on topic, Dan. *bop*

Posts at EoFF that were inspired by my random conversations with people have made it onto Something Awful. Boy, I was proud.