PDA

View Full Version : Family hating

KuRt
05-16-2005, 06:34 PM
Is there someone in your family you really hate? Well i do. A stepdad who is very sick and he dies in about 6 months and when he drinks even one beer, hes is in so bad condition that he canīt walk.
Yesterday, he came out of the local bar (do i really have to say he was EXTREMELY drunk?) and started threathening me and insult everyone and so on. I know he was on bad consition but still my mom almost hit him and i actually hit... I broke his right arm and left thumb and he really desevred id. DONīT SAY HE DIDNīT, HE HAS MADE MY LIFE TOTAL HELL FOR A LONG TIME!
And now, there are only the two of us at home and he has broken arm, but STILL he is again drunk and threathening me and insulting but Iīll try not to be hitting him until mom comes from work

boris no no
05-16-2005, 06:36 PM
that sucks.
hope you'll be ok

oww my gastric bypass!
05-16-2005, 06:40 PM
Yes my grandma! Sje moved in cos she cant pay the bills anymore and shes really annoying ands she farts all the time! the other day she stepped on my lego and broke it thgen she yelled at me but she broke my lego! im gonna put water oevr her door so it falls on her! Hopefully she will go to one of theose old people homes!

KuRt
05-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Thanks, boris. All good for you too

Armisael
05-16-2005, 07:21 PM
Is there someone in your family you really hate?
No..I mean how can you hate your family?It's the most important part of your life..But on the other hand i may say that because my family was always there for me..
Anyway no,i don't hate someone,i can say that i love them all!
And KuRt,the situation with your stepdad sounds tough,hope you'll handle it well!^_^

Pure Strife
05-16-2005, 07:31 PM
Leave the room maybe? Be the bigger man and walk away? Go for a bike ride or an eskimo pie or something? You can do better by yourself than beat up a miserable dieing asshole because he can't let others be happy.

And I don't hate anyone in my family, fucked up though a few of them may be. I dislike some though.

KuRt
05-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Leave the room maybe? Be the bigger man and walk away? Go for a bike ride or an eskimo pie or something? You can do better by yourself than beat up a miserable dieing asshole because he can't let others be happy.

And I don't hate anyone in my family, smurfed up though a few of them may be. I dislike some though.

Maybe he crawled after me everywhere, and I could hear his insults to anywhere in the house.

Maybe I donīt have a bike?

Maybe i dont know what a eskimo Pie is :p

Rainecloud
05-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Unfortunately, I don't get along with my Father that well. He's a very nice person with a warm, caring and understanding heart, but he's just so annoying. He's wide awake and far too active in the mornings for my liking, and I sometimes end up snapping at him. I always regret my actions later, though, of course.

I don't hate him, I just don't think we should spend too much time together. ;)

rikku621
05-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Nop cause i loove e everone! :love:

Rye
05-16-2005, 08:17 PM
I strongly dislike my Dad and a few of my relatives, like two of my aunts, for example. But I just can't stand my Dad at all, and it's been terrible lately since he's on strike and home constantly.

Apollo
05-16-2005, 08:27 PM
Oh, this thread reminds me how much I hate my brother. :( I've had to put up with the jerk ever since I was born (And alot of times, he makes me wish I was never born). He has always hit me, punch me, kick me, any type of physical violence to me. He always calls me names that REALLY hurt me. He killed my hamster when I was 9 because I told him he couldn't borrow any more money from me. He always steals my stuff. And he is always a perfect angel to my mom so she never believes me. So much goes on behind her back and she doesn't even realize it. My dad can't do anything about it because he is his stepdad (And he is only my half brother), so he is too scared to do anything about it. Hopefully he'll be moving soon. He is 23 and still lives in our basement. It's let up a bit over the past 2 years, he has been home alot less, which has made my life like 10 times easier without him to harrass me every fricken minute.

KuRt
05-16-2005, 08:46 PM
I surely hope YOUR problems start to solve. Ofcourse we have also our good times with my stepdad but they arenīt so often.

Seems like your problems with your image of a brother are a little worse than mine problems, so I really hope everything works out well.

Shlup
05-16-2005, 10:16 PM
No, I don't hate anyone in my family.

Apollo
05-16-2005, 10:19 PM
I surely hope YOUR problems start to solve. Ofcourse we have also our good times with my stepdad but they arenīt so often.

Seems like your problems with your image of a brother are a little worse than mine problems, so I really hope everything works out well.
Thank you. I hope everything works out for you as well with your step-dad.

Samuraid
05-16-2005, 11:53 PM
I have become upset with members of family before, but I don't hate them. I care about each of them a lot.

Ryth
05-16-2005, 11:57 PM
I hope everything works out fine on with all your family members.

I (think I) hate my aunt she can be a realy b*tch she tries to geyt every guy just because she can! And right now shes (seemingly) hitting on my dad! I want to kick her out of my house and never see her again. Shes abusive to her daughter (I not very fond of her daughter but I don't want her getting hit) and then shes buys her everything spoiling her she spoils her herself and then hits her when she does something wrong....she tries to be nice to me but I think shes doing that so I'll be on her side if she takes my dad. My mom knows this and told my dad so I'm not worried and we're not even sure. But I'm convinced...

Chris
05-17-2005, 12:00 AM
I do not hate anyone, I only hate the things they sometimes do.

DMKA
05-17-2005, 01:28 AM
I hate everyone in my family but my siblings.

DragonflyLex
05-17-2005, 02:35 AM
I don't HATE anyone in my family.

There are people like my uncle I dislike and feel sorry for, because he's an idiot, and doesn't know how to stay away from alcohol and drugs and he's like 50 something years old. You'd think he'd grow up. But nooo...and when he spends all his money on drugs and /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, and then he calls my grandma (his mother) asking for money! Which she knows what he does with it. He doesn't get food...he uses it for "/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif", but it's hard to say "no" to your son.

I just want to smack him in the face and say "GROW UP YOU MORON!"
I feel sorry for his son. Because my uncle isn't the only one like that. His wife is WORSE. She is a drunk 24/7. She has been in and out of rehab for the last year, and on house arrest. I'll be surprised if their son turns out normal. I feel sorry mostly because the "adults" are being stupid, and not acting like an "adult" and they are probably going to ruin their childs life, or drive their child away from them. They deserve it though!

Del Murder
05-17-2005, 03:33 AM
I don't hate anybody.

Agent Proto
05-17-2005, 03:33 AM
I hate my mother. If you read my LJ you'll understand why.

Shadowdust
05-17-2005, 07:52 AM
Hate is a very strong word but after careful consideration I believe the candidates would be my bio-father and my step-mother. I hate him for being the selfish prick he is and never owning up to the horrible person he is. And I truly loathe his wife since she's a psycho b----. She loves to spread lies about my wife and me to my own friggin' family. :mad2: The only thing I will ever be thankful for is when the moron decided to knock up my mom. Otherwise, I wouldn't be typing this. :P

Caspian
05-17-2005, 07:58 AM
My cousin John takes advantage of his parents, does drugs, lies about his friends, and has no respect for anyone.

He deserves to be kicked out of his house, completely disowned.

Devourment
05-17-2005, 09:46 AM
Well, I can't hate me dad, because I haven't seen him since I was 4. :( But I do. I can't hate my mum because she is too nice to hate & she is very ill so I woulden't want to hate. The only person in my family I hate is my mum's sister. My auntie is teh evil!!!11!1!!

Jojee
05-17-2005, 09:51 AM
He killed my hamster when I was 9 because I told him he couldn't borrow any more money from me.

OMG. SO MEAN. ._. What did the hamster ever do! Urggg.... will have no trouble grabbing him by the nuts and twisting really hard if I see him n_n *ahem* I mean nope, I am not violent.

I hope everyone gets everything resolved with their families. I'm dandy with my family most of the time.

Rinen
05-17-2005, 11:19 AM
I despise my whole family. Every single aspect about them furiates me. This family unit is terrible. Parents have constantly fought, constantly drank, smoked, never was around. Siblings suck, never was around to help me when I needed help, they always ask me things, and I lend a hand. But when I ask, I get the cold shoulder. The rest of my family looks down upon me because I am the spawn of my parents. They talk behind my back constantly. I know, I sat outside near a window in the livingroom back where I used to live. All the things they were saying behind my back. I hate them all. Seeing them die is a pleasure to me. I was the only person in the whole family to laugh at a funeral. Just to see another relative in a casket. They have brought me much pain and terrible memories. Sure there's a roof over my head and sometimes food. But that's it.

Lord Abortion
05-18-2005, 11:35 AM
I just managed to get out of my dad's house and moved back into my mom's. But there were nights where I got into fist fights with him, and he regreted it. He tried faking me out, but I put his ass into the wall for it.

smittenkitten
05-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Hehe well i hate my big brother cause he's gay and he smell's and wear's my skirt's :laugh: only joking well i hope it is i still don't like him though because he thinks he's THE boss and thinks he so cool because he thinks he has a six pack my little bro annoys me sooooooooo much i wish i could squish him in a box and send him to tokyo and my sister's are allright can be a ***** sometimes hehe my dad bugs me alot too but my mum let's me off with everything well almost everthing :greenie: wel Squinn you know what i mean about my big bro wearing skirts ;)..xXx......

Rusty
05-18-2005, 02:51 PM
I don't hate anyone in my family, smurfed up though a few of them may be. I dislike some though.

Peegee
05-18-2005, 04:00 PM
Hate is a waste of emotion, and is the first step into the dark side.

Cruise Control
05-18-2005, 07:35 PM
I hate my entire family... I'm planning to take them out any day now. Or they could de in a tragic car accident, they both work for me.

Ultima Shadow
05-18-2005, 07:40 PM
Is it just me or does this seem like an EoEO tread rather than a General Chat tread?

On the other hand... I have only been reading the first few replies... but still... :greenie:

Boosk
05-18-2005, 09:19 PM
I don't like it when Boris no no is mean 2 me :( she says she hates me! I don't hate yoooo pooooo!! I looooove yoooooo!!! :weep: :crying: :weep: :crying: :weep: :crying: :weep: :crying: :weep: :crying:

*sniff* I don't hate my family that much. I dislike them sometimes but thats how families work!

Kagga