PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Weapon

elorian
05-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Is there a way to find Emerald weapon on the third disc? Bar that, is there a way to get the Earth Harp on the third disc?

Come to think of it, knowing how to get the last few magic materia that you have to find on discs other than 3 would be good too. I'm trying to get the Master Magic materia.

Ultima Shadow
05-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Use the submarine, go undersea and you should be able to find Emmy in no time. He's a big, green... thing. :cool:

redxiiii
05-16-2005, 08:45 PM
I just deafeated him, i`m on disc three and all I`ve got left to do is deafeat Ruby and Sephy!! Am comin for you next Ruby!!!

DMKA
05-17-2005, 01:39 AM
Does anyone actually fight him before the thrid disk??? o__o

Zechs
05-17-2005, 03:57 AM
I did. When I was looking for the Ancient Key.

elorian
05-18-2005, 02:12 AM
Use the submarine, go undersea and you should be able to find Emmy in no time. He's a big, green... thing. :cool:

Thanks, I found him.

But now how do I beat him?

Omega Bahamut
05-18-2005, 02:37 AM
I did by luck! One person kept reviving my guys, Cloud's doing the Omnislash, and one was healing everyone. I couldn't believe I actually beat at that time. I usually beat him at disk 3. Ruby Weapon was harder though.

Zechs
05-18-2005, 04:58 AM
I used close the same tactic. But with W-Item, used stuff to dark him. And Hero Drinks.
Zeidriches are very useful also, cuts the death blow ;air strick; I think to 8888.
Cloud with mime and OmniSlash does wonders.

Seal Evil
05-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Ruby Weapon was harder though.
How the hell do you beat Ruby? I've hardly ever attempted to fight him.

DMKA
05-18-2005, 10:34 AM
How the hell do you beat Ruby? I've hardly ever attempted to fight him.
Go into battle with two dead party members, Life 2 All, W-Summon Knights of the Round alot of times. :D

Seal Evil
05-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Go into battle with two dead party members, Life 2 All, W-Summon Knights of the Round alot of times. :D
Thanks. :)

Gotta get that flippin' KOTR first, though. My blue are green chocobos aren't making a black one. :(

DMKA
05-18-2005, 12:24 PM
Thanks. :)

Gotta get that flippin' KOTR first, though. My blue are green chocobos aren't making a black one. :(
Did you save right outside the farm so you can just reset and try again? It works after so many tries.

Seal Evil
05-18-2005, 02:21 PM
Did you save right outside the farm so you can just reset and try again? It works after so many tries.
Oh! Yes, I did save right outside the farm. I'll just keep trying then. :)

Omega Bahamut
05-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Good luck then. Hope you beat it.

Zechs
05-19-2005, 02:25 AM
It is effected by Slow and Blind.

PoIsOnCoNcEpTiOn
05-19-2005, 05:10 PM
I'll tell u how to beat both of them mofos. first u want to take out emerald to get the earth harp so u can trade it to the guy in kalm.
the way you beat emerald is u have cloud do 4 cut every time. u have some one else with w item use megalixer evry tim and also use stardust.
and then u have the third person have slash all or use demi 3 on him because it takes 9999 every time. also u need then underwater materia which u get by morphing the the skeleton ship thing and givivng that item to the guy in kalm.try to keep your materia limited though other wise he'll kill u with his aire-tam(materia backwards) attack which takes damage for each materia u have equiped(1 materia 1111 damge, 2 materia 2222 damge ect........ try to them hp pluses and speed pluses as well. make sue u have all their last weapons as well and armor with good defense as well.then after u beat him u take the earth harp to the guy at kalm and he'll give you the master materia.

now on to ruby. you only need one person for this fight so kill the other 2. then put w summon and w item on cloud. make sure he has the ribbon on or he'll get all sorts of abnormal statuses. also put the master
summon on him so that you can use knights of the round without all the chocobo breeding. you'll also want alot of dazers to paralyze him
then its on to the fight. all you do is use the w item to use the dazers and a megalixer and then u use knights of the round 2 and then repeat .
you'll have him down for the count in no time.

Dreddz
05-19-2005, 06:59 PM
Hes a piece of piss wen u kno how

Carl the Llama
05-24-2005, 02:58 PM
the easyest way to beat emerald (so easy i could do it with my eye's closed) is: have someone other then cloud equip the underwarter materia and equip cloud with KOTR+HP absorb and a mime materia then everytime you attack youll do 15 hits of 9999 damage and you'll get full health oh and if you want the other people on your team to be alive i sergest you master mime twice and equip the spare mime's to them and thats all you need

WildRaubtier
05-24-2005, 06:30 PM
KoR is cheap. Try and beat the WEAPONs without it :p