PDA

View Full Version : I-tunes

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-17-2005, 01:13 AM
It is a music program you can download.They just the other day got FF songs.

Alice
05-17-2005, 08:03 AM
itunes is the best music player around hands down. The only lacking point is control of visualizations, but really, who uses them nemore >.<

iTunes is so sexy and soon theyll start to sell videos, rumor has it the new ipod will have video compatibility... (SEXY)

Ive been using iTunes for years and havent had a problem yet, and its so easy anyone can use it ~_^ I could really talk about how great it is all day, but I dont want to post here that big... if you want to talk with me about it, IM me

Skogs
05-17-2005, 09:55 AM
iTunes is great when you're on a large network, because you can listen to other people's libraries as well. And with a handy-dandy little java appliction you can download their shared music as well as stream it.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-17-2005, 11:35 AM
You know that sounds like hacking, i'm in XD

Croyles
05-17-2005, 09:03 PM
its good but very unreliable, like most Apple technology, it focuses more on style than practicality, in my opinion anyway. I prefer to use Winamp Pro.

My current mp3 player has video compatibility and i didnt know it until i bought it :D

Alice
05-19-2005, 07:40 AM
its good but very unreliable, like most Apple technology, it focuses more on style than practicality,

I seem to get the very opposite, i have never had a problem with iTunes but got problems with Winamp all the time, as well as Windows Media Player. iTunes has quicktime, and for those of us who like the good softies, their many other Media Players that are more functional and useful than Winamp... *cough* bsplayer *cough*

Max
05-21-2005, 12:56 AM
I just use limewire. All free :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-24-2005, 11:35 AM
It's also illegal

DMKA
05-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Limewire isn't illegal, nor is Warez, or Morpheus, or any other P2P client...just the ways people use them and what they use to share with them are.

Anyway, that being said, there's no way in hell I'm going to pay for lossily compressed audio files...no way. If I want to buy my music, I'll go to the store and buy the CD, thanks.

Lindy
05-24-2005, 03:56 PM
Anyway, that being said, there's no way in hell I'm going to pay for lossily compressed audio files...no way. If I want to <s>buy</s> [get] my music, I'll go to <s>the store</s> [a torrent site] and <s>buy</s> [download] the CD, thanks.

jrgen
05-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Torrent is a crap system when it comes to downloading music. And I still prefer buying music. I also would never buy a download. If I buy something, I want an actual object.

Alice
05-24-2005, 07:11 PM
ive spent about 150$ this year at itunes... and my collection is very proud, it has alot of original music u can only find in itunes, lots of exclusives, music videos, extra songs, and international music that u cant find anywhere.

Sound quality is top quality as good as cds... I guarantee

jrgen
05-24-2005, 08:02 PM
I just tried it out, searcthing for everything that could be a little interesting in any way. I've heard a lot about how huge their assortment is, so I was pretty surprised to find that they had hardly anything of interest at all. They carried absolutely nothing by atleast 95% of all the bands I searched for.