PDA

View Full Version : Skipping

Apollo
05-17-2005, 02:40 AM
Have you ever skipped school and/or work to be on EoFF? I never have... yet. I don't know if I would skip school just to be here. I might though. It depends on what would be going on at school that day. :p I'm just like that.

Also, what's the funnest day you've ever had when you were suppost to be somewhere else? I remember I skipped a family reunion to go to an amusement park with my friends. It was so fun! I might never go to another family reunion again because it was so fun skipping one. :p

Kirobaito
05-17-2005, 02:42 AM
I've never skipped so I could be on EoFF. That would just be, uh...

The funnest day that I've skipped school was April 11th, when Ross, Jeff, Ashlea, and I all went to the Rangers home opener. Everything about that day was great. I almost won some tickets for answering a trivia contest (got 3 of the 4 answers...). Well, everything was great except the result.

Shlup
05-17-2005, 02:47 AM
I'm at school right now, actually. :p

Raven Nox
05-17-2005, 02:51 AM
I wish my school didn't ban this site, I'd be on it all 4th period... anyway, I don't think I've ever had a really good time after skipping something.

RSL
05-17-2005, 02:53 AM
I've skipped school and work before, but not to be here.

Meat Puppet
05-17-2005, 03:19 AM
I've skipped school and work before, but not to be here.

Rase
05-17-2005, 03:28 AM
Never skipped anything really.

DMKA
05-17-2005, 03:51 AM
Why would you skip work or school to be here? Isn't this place for when you're bored at work or school? It'd be a defeated purpose.

Magus
05-17-2005, 03:55 AM
Why would you skip work or school to be here? Isn't this place for when you're bored at work or school? It'd be a defeated purpose.

maybe school and work ARE boring :rolleyes2 . anyways no i've never skipped anything to go on EoFF. It's kinda pointless since this is a forum i can just get back from school and go on and check what's up. it's not like i'm going to miss anything.

Samuraid
05-17-2005, 04:09 AM
I've been slightly late to a few classes because I was working on something EoFF related; it hasn't happened very often though.

I have slept through class a couple of times before; it hasn't happened very often though.

Sephex
05-17-2005, 04:11 AM
I haven't skipped anything to be on. However, I do post form school sometimes, and I used to post from my old job when I first joined.

Vyk
05-17-2005, 04:15 AM
I post here on breaks and lunch all the time. Well, if there's any topics that catch my interest anyway. I've skipped school for uh... the topic of this whole site though; i.e. a few Final Fantasies. In the old days anyway.

Faris
05-17-2005, 04:52 AM
I've skipped a class before, but where I went had no computers. :(
I probably would skip class to go on EoFF.

I wish my school didn't ban this site, I'd be on it all 4th period... anyway, I don't think I've ever had a really good time after skipping something.
They too have this site blocked at my school, but, with the help of google image search, I found out how to get here and post ;)

Apollo
05-17-2005, 05:02 AM
They banned Google at my school. I can't remember why. My school is weird like that, so I always have to use Yahoo or MSN. :p

RSL
05-17-2005, 05:11 AM

Not everyone has a job that allows them to sit at a computer and screw around.

Mercen-X
05-17-2005, 06:51 AM
Never skipped anything really.
At least, none to remember.

I once tried to purchase tickets to see Daredevil. They were sold out, but for some reason the chick at the register felt sorry for me and gave a ticket to another movie for free. I spent the whole day walking from movie to movie without raising the suspicion of anyone. I left of my own will when I found myself bored. I watched Daredevil, Oldschool, and Cradle 2 the Grave but every other movie bored me excessively. Of course, this was a couple of months after I graduated and I hadn't even gotten a job so I wasn't skipping anything.

Yamaneko
05-17-2005, 07:22 AM
Yes. I have put my life on hold for EoFF.

Jojee
05-17-2005, 07:32 AM
Yeah, they had Google Image Search banned at my HS ^_^ It was dumb, cos' I used it for a lot of projects.

I always skip school, I'm a college girl ;)

That's... not a good thing.

Caspian
05-17-2005, 08:03 AM
Are you kidding? It takes a ton of effort just to remember this place exists.

Devourment
05-17-2005, 09:35 AM
I don't skip Sixth-Form to go on here because it's nearing the end of the year, & I have about 11 free periods now!! :p

Jojee
05-17-2005, 09:36 AM
Oh I didn't read the "to be on EoFF" part! Nope I don't skip school because of that, I skip school cos' I'm lazy ^_~

Resha
05-17-2005, 10:08 AM
They banned Google at my school. I can't remember why. My school is weird like that, so I always have to use Yahoo or MSN. :p

MINE TOO. Why do they DO that?! That means I can't access my Gmail 'coz even though I'm Hotmail all the way, I can send my homework files to myself on Gmail and if I can't access it I get lousy grades. ;_; /rant.

No, and I never will skip school on purpose to be here. xD I don't like skipping school. BUT...I won't promise I won't come on here if and when I do skip school! ;) xD

Jewels
05-17-2005, 10:45 AM
I've skipped school but not to come here.

And I skipped most of a friend's party to go out to the clubs in town, which was a lot of fun. Can't think of anything more exciting that I've skipped...

Armisael
05-17-2005, 10:54 AM
I've skipped school to sleep or to hang out with my bf!^_^

Psychotic
05-17-2005, 07:05 PM
I don't skip Sixth-Form to go on here because it's nearing the end of the year, & I have about 11 free periods now!! :pYeah, well I'm in sixth form and I have THIRTEEN free periods! :cool:

I've skipped lessons more than once, but that was mainly because I couldn't be bothered or I wanted to go home and go to bed, never for EoFF.

DarkLadyNyara
05-17-2005, 07:52 PM
I'm skipping 4th period right now, mostly 'cause I despise Algebra 2. :D

Ashi
05-18-2005, 06:17 AM
Not that I can remember.

Years ago, I used to skip a lot and EoFF happened to be one of the things I did during those days. But I never skipped to be on EoFF.

Loony BoB
05-18-2005, 11:22 AM
Yes. >_> An entire day of school skipped for an entire day of EoFF! Hurrah. Same with work, but that was back when I was working at The Cheesecake Shop. EoFF wasn't the only reason, but being online and chatting with EoFFers and posting at EoFF and calling EoFFers was and I suppose you could say that it all came about because of EoFF and therefore it was skipping work/school because of EoFF.

I wouldn't do that at my current job, though, not just for EoFF at least. Although I might take a day off around Ciddies time just so I can make sure I don't lose too much sleep.

DMKA
05-18-2005, 11:24 AM

Not everyone has a job that allows them to sit at a computer and screw around.
Not everyone has a job. :D

Skogs
05-18-2005, 11:25 AM
I never skipped at school.

I've skipped lectures, though. Usually due to hangovers... :mad:

smittenkitten
05-18-2005, 08:00 PM
SKIP SKIP SKIPETY!hehe oh apollo i can just imajine you skipping to school like a litte girl :laugh:only joking *hugsalot* well i have kinda skipped to school because i was late after lunch then again ive skipped school to be on Eoff hehe cause i luv ya all!!!. :<3:.xXx......

rubah
05-18-2005, 11:45 PM
No.

WildRaubtier
05-19-2005, 02:34 AM
I skipped life to have an outrageously high lines per day average on #eoff.

Rusty
05-19-2005, 09:39 AM
I have never skipped school or anything else to go on EoFF. But I have skipped school in the past.

Jess
05-19-2005, 11:51 AM
I've never skipped to come on EOFF, but I have for various other reasons. Like going to see my family in Newcastle, Days out. etc

Halifax Housewife
05-19-2005, 04:35 PM
Heh. I'm skipping right now. My school has this system called "GEORGE," that enables parents to see what your childrens grades are online, along with any skips or absences. Check out my list:

edit: nvm, too personal of info to give out

T-MaN
05-19-2005, 05:19 PM
I used to skip class once in a while back in High School. Probably not to come on EoFF seeing how I just joined several months ago, and I'm at Uni. now. :p

When I skip, I always have good reasons. I don't just skip for the hell of it.

Tigmafuzz
05-20-2005, 02:19 AM
i skipped once, but got caught.(stupid officer harvey...)

anyway, i was stupid enough to go to the computer room, where he was investigating something, and i knew that, 2.
i'm an idiot...

Calliope
05-20-2005, 02:26 AM
Fine, I was all ready to make fun of Daniel and he admits everything.

I only ever wag school these days to do schoolwork.

*sigh*

eestlinc
05-20-2005, 02:37 AM
I don't skip work but when I used to skip class in college it was usually because I wanted to sleep.

escobert
05-20-2005, 02:40 AM
I used to skip school all t he time but never for EoFF. I go on here at work (like right now) But, since I don't have the internet at my house for the moment It would be pretty stupid to stay home and attempt to check EoFF then go to work :p

aurons-blade
05-20-2005, 02:48 AM
i dont like to skip but if i get involed in a game and im not stoping