PDA

View Full Version : E3

Xalioniaf
05-17-2005, 03:04 AM
Well, I'm kind of surprised that this hasen't been made into a million topics with the header "OMG E3 PWNZ NOW!!!". So, here's a calm little topic about E3. What are you looking forward to? What next-gen system? What new games?

I'm personally looking for what happens with Nintendo. Much of the focus is on Microsoft vs. Sony, and Nintendo is just off to the side. All I know is that, when the systems launch, one of them are going to pull a Virtual-Cast. That's double-bad.

Shlup
05-17-2005, 03:06 AM
I'm looking forward to running screaming through the Nintendo section. They always go over the top with their whole wing of E3, with giant Marios and live games and all kinds of goodies. Game demos aside, the Nintendo section is the best part of E3 for those who actually get to go.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-17-2005, 03:20 AM
What I want to see at E3:
A new side-scrolling Metroid game.
The next GameBoy.
A new real Mario game.
Metal Gear Solid 4.
Lunar Genesis.
What I know E3 is going to have that I expect to enjoy:
The Revolution.
Twilight Princess.
A new Sonic game.
Some innovative new GBA games.
A bunch of games with crazy pretty graphixxx

Rase
05-17-2005, 03:26 AM
I'm looking forward to info on the Revolution, even more info on the upcoming Zelda, hopefully something concerning the Metroid series, and much more. I'll be watching the Internet, as well as any other place I can get some hard information.

Mo-Nercy
05-17-2005, 05:03 AM
Looking forward to Soul Calibur 3. I'm drooling over Tira already.

Xalioniaf
05-18-2005, 02:17 AM
Well...the press confrences were today. We got to see a black box 3 dvd cases wide, a white box that sucks itself in, and a box that I forgot the color of that supports 7(not 8) controllers. Wowee. I want to see where Nintendo goes with their revolution, but I'm getting a PS3 on the release date. And the Revolution, of coarse.

Excelsior
05-18-2005, 05:27 AM
omg the thought of E3 and the final Star Wars in the same weekend makes me want to crap my pants. anyway, im obviously looking forward to the usual stuff (nintendo, ps3, etc.) but what im really excited for is what konami is going to announce for Bemani. (bemani being DDR) we know for sure they are releasing DDR extreme 2 for PS2, but maybe if were lucky the'll announce some sort of new arcade mix. :love:

Xalioniaf
05-18-2005, 01:28 PM
Well, it's the first day of E3. If you happen to be one of the lucky people going, then...fill out a report for us! Tell us what you see, tell us what you hear, tell us about the booth babes! Take pictures, break those contracts where you put your life up to see the new stuff!