PDA

View Full Version : getting vincent

hillarychick250
05-17-2005, 04:37 AM
ok i know mostly how to get vincent. i know the code(i have downloaded several walkthroughs just for this) and i have done the code but it always says "Fail". The answer to this is probably right in front of my nose but I just can't figure it out. When the instructions say not to go past the number do they mean like don't go above the number or below the number.....man I sound like such a newb :( and i already have yuffie.

ArchAnemone
05-17-2005, 04:38 AM
You want the VII forum.

hillarychick250
05-17-2005, 04:39 AM
oops which one did i post in

Khimbar
05-17-2005, 05:22 AM
Its been a while since i played, but the code is like # right 19 left 59 right 97 right. (or something like that, i havent played in about 3 years)That means you need to reach the number by turning the dial that direction, just as yuo said, so you would ONLY press "right" until thge first #, then "left" until the secoind #, "right" for the third, and also "right" for the last. and YOU MUST NOT PASS THE NUMBER!
And also, to find the code is pretty easy, the first is... hmm *pondering* the room with the most oxygen, thats upstairs on the left with a chest which i believe at some point or another has barrets weapon which looks a lot like a rocket launcher. The second clue is "behind the ivorys tea and ray" and that can be interpreted two ways. On the first floor, there is a room with a piano, hence "ivory". And then you can go two ways with this. One, the piano does not play the notes "Ti" and "Ray" OR Two there is some tea in the room and also a ray of light through the curtains.
Clue three gives you instructions. Follow them. and Clue four is "written in invisible ink". just scroll down to where a fourth option would be when you look for clue hints.

hillarychick250
05-17-2005, 05:35 AM
thnx

hillarychick250
05-17-2005, 05:40 AM
oh and just making sure about "YOU MUST NOT PASS THE NUMBER!" you mean the number you had just scrolled to (like the number is 10) not below 00 or above 99

Khimbar
05-17-2005, 06:11 AM
as in you must have pushed left if it says like 32 left or whatever the number is, and no problem. Im always willing to lend some of my knowledge to a fellow fan.

Seal Evil
05-17-2005, 11:18 AM
The code is right 36, left 10, right 59, right 97.

But say, for example, you're pressing the right button, to get the number up to 36, you can't go past it... (like 37 etc.) & then press left again, to get to 36.

Just hold the right button down, until it's at something like 28, (to be careful). Then just keep quickly pressing the right button so you can get up to 36, & not go past it. Then you do the same with the rest of the code.

hillarychick250
05-17-2005, 09:34 PM
thnx you guys are the best