PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on me (Instrumental)

dumplink
05-17-2005, 08:14 AM
A while back ago (around 2 years) I had a music video on my computer of Final Fantasy 8 - Eyes on Me (An Instrumental Version). Somehow I have lost the video and I tried to search for it everywhere on the internet.

A key word I remember on the video was "Legends"... or something like that. I have notice that this version of Eyes on Me is rare. I downloaded many files but none of them came close to the one I had before.

If anyone can help me out I'd GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you so much!

dumplink
05-20-2005, 07:50 PM
I remember som estuff that was on the video. hopefully this can help.

Fay wong - Eyes on Me (instrumental version)

1) Sounds almost like the original eyes on me video but with EXACTLY NO WORDS in it.

2) The movie looks just like the original one, except there are many parts that have been changed:

A) A part where it plays in the video: "So let me come to you. Close as I, want to be..."
It will sound like the musician is plucking his guitar (This part sounds very nice!)

2) Some where in the beginning, it will show Zell doing back flips. (then the screen will go black, but if you pause it at a corret timming, you will see a hidden image of Squall and Rinoa.)

3) Somewheer in the video, it will say Legends

4) The original movie of eyes on me does not have this clip

http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:piC7eGDWh5sJ:www.rpgdreamer.com/rpgworld/ff8/ff8walllogo.jpg

in the BEGINNING. But the one Im looking for has it!

DMKA
05-20-2005, 07:52 PM
Wow...you're the same person who made this exact same thread on animemusicvideos.org, aren't you? :D

dumplink
05-21-2005, 08:20 PM
yep!

any help?

ShivaBlizzard8
05-22-2005, 12:07 AM
LOL - there goes my "why don't you check amv.org" suggestion. :p If they can't find it there, I have no idea - I had an FF8 video a long time ago but it was to the lyric version of Eyes On Me.