PDA

View Full Version : Vin Diesel facts - http://www.4q.cc/vin/

SNOOZER
05-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Hello, SNOOZER here not doing what he's supposed to be doing at work. Instead I bring to you random facts about Vin Diesel. Facts told by me, meaning lies, but they are entertaining lies. So sit back and enjoy.

-Vin Diesel rejoins seperated siamese twins with his bare hands for his own ammusement.

-Vin Diesel doesn't care what you think of him.

-If you look in the mirror and say, “Vin Diesel” out loud three times, he will appear. Really. Try it. If he doesn’t appear, take it as a personal rejection. You must have done something very bad in Vin Diesel’s sight.

-Vin Diesel is so tall that his field of vision goes all the way around the world, and he can see his own ass.

-Vin Diesel can just walk in to Mordor.

DJZen
05-17-2005, 07:43 PM
Oh, I thought you were going to list ACTUAL facts, you know, such as:

-His real name is Mark Vincent
-He is bi-racial (black/Italian)
-He is a former breakdancer (hence the corny name)
-His phone number was on Paris Hilton's sidekick what got haxx0red :D

Psychotic
05-17-2005, 07:48 PM
- Vin Diesel threw a no-hitter in Game 4 of the 1957 World Series.

- Vin Diesel single-handedly proved that Paul McCartney is, in fact, not dead. He did, however, kill anyone who believed or made mention of the rumour.

- If you stick a pencil in Vin Diesel's ear, it comes out sharpened.

- He starts his day by arguing with a bowl of green apples.

- He has the 2nd largest collection of trained Gerbils. The 1st largest is owned by Richard Gere.

SNOOZER
05-17-2005, 09:03 PM
-Vin Diesel has always been able to find Waldo, except for one time. He found himself stumped on the last page of "Where's Waldo Now?". Not being able to find the Waldo without a shoe, he threw the book down and screamed, "This is BULLS**T!" They're all wearing shoes!" He then proceeded to eat the book and exclaim, "IF I CAN'T FIND WALDO, THEN NO ONE CAN!" The book he ate belonged to a child that he had borrowed it from. The child began to cry and Vin ate him for good measure. The incident has since been reffered to as Christmas.

Rainecloud
05-17-2005, 11:47 PM
-Vin Diesel rejoins seperated siamese twins with his bare hands for his own ammusement.

Vin Diesel is a big fat liar.

Jack
05-18-2005, 10:16 AM
-Vin Diesel recently acquired a sponsership with TEXACO Petrol compny to promote their new brand of extra-polluting Diesel. A Quote from the press conference.

"Texaco want to pollute the world with crap, and so do I!"
This drew a snigger from the journalists because it was true

"I think Texaco's diesel is the bomb. XXX is you will. I mean look at it, it's Pitch Black and it makes your car Fast And Furious!"
This drew no such laughter.

- http://www.jaxmovies.com/press_images/pacifier.jpg
A picture says a million words. For Vin Diesel is simply spells out "CRAP"

DMKA
05-18-2005, 10:22 AM
He's one hot motha...there's one you forgot.

http://www.starspage.com/celebs/actors/vin_diesel/photo_galleries/Images/vin_diesel07.jpg

:<3:

Oh and his movies suck and the only reason anyone went to see them in the first place is because of his looks. There's another one.

Captain Maxx Power
05-18-2005, 11:28 AM
- Vin Diesel currently owns all Diesel supplies into any U.N. countries.

- He is able to get water out of a stone by crushing it.

- He once also climbed to the top of Mount Everest using only his eyebrows to pull himself up and Samuel L Jackson behind him whiping him and reminding him of how much better an actor he is.

- Vin Diesel is a figment of our imaginations, and if we all ignored him he would dissapear in a puff of logic.

SNOOZER
05-18-2005, 12:25 PM
-Vin Diesel actually invented windows, but Bill Gates took his idea when Vin wanted to call it Vindows.

-Vin Diesel's milk shakes does not quite bring all the boys to the yard, as he always adds an extra ingredient to his shakes.

-Vin Diesel's first acting role was as the voice of Mega Man in the early 90's Super Nintendo game. All of his lines were cut, much to his disdain.

-Dragon Ball Z is closely based on Vin Diesel's last piano recital.

-Vin Diesel is a hentai experiment gone horribly right.

Meat Puppet
05-18-2005, 02:13 PM
I can kick Vin Diesel's ASS.

SNOOZER
05-19-2005, 08:29 PM
-Vin Diesel keeps his head shaved in order to hide the fact that he is actually a member of a alien race of supreme warriors. When they reach the fullest of their powers, their hair turns bright yellow and spiky.

-Vin Diesel once saved a whale's life by giving it mouth-to-mouth resuscitation through its blowhole.

-Vin Diesel can eat a whole chocobo raw.

-Verne Troyer is the result of someone feeding Vin Diesel after midnight.

KuRt
05-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Think about how horrifing it would have been in fast and furious when he drove with that cool wheelie car and when he was almost losing, he would have turned super saiyan form :O_O:

Lindy
05-19-2005, 09:10 PM
-Vin Diesel can just walk in to Mordor.
The quote is "Vin Diesel can simply walk into Mordor", get it right.

Honestly, just copy it directly from the site :

http://www.4q.cc/vin/

"Vin Diesel starred with Hitler in a 1940 propaganda video designed to brainwash children in Madagascar. Two basketball players uncovered the long-lost tape in the 70s and published it under a new genre of music, rap."

-N-
05-20-2005, 06:26 AM
Psy, you should submit yours to that site. Unless you already have. In either case, I haven't seen them come up yet, so git. :p

Jebus
05-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Nothing wrong with posting the funnier ones.

Shortly after the Big Bang had occurred, Diesel sought out Ingvar Kamprad (the mastermind behind IKEA) and forged the great demons primitive models. Kamprad was infuriated and swore to fashion a model so fiendish in design that not even Vin himself would be able to assemble it. Shortly thereafter a cardboard box was delivered to Diesel's residence (which lay buried deep inside the sun itself). Smiling to himself, Diesel accepted the challenge, but was shocked to find that the model consisted only of a mountain of ore, an enormous quantity of wood, and a small plastic flap. A small note on the box let our protagonist know that the instructions came written in Braille, and were to be found on the inside of Gods bladder. Our hero went to work, and six days later he was finished. He stared in awe, as he realized that he had actually created the Pangaea. Blinded by anger, Kamprad attacked Diesel. The two demigods fought for an eternity. Finally, Diesel emerged victorious after ripping Greenland out of the Pangaea and hurling it at Kamprad. After this he made love to himself, spawning several overlords, and in the long run, created life as we know it.

-N-
05-21-2005, 05:46 AM
In that case...

Vin Diesel created the word "hello". Up until that point, people greeted each other with the word "schpadoinkle".

Sound familiar, Jebus? Hmm? :p

Agent Proto
05-21-2005, 06:18 AM
- Resident Evil 4 is loosely based on the one time Vin Diesel forgot to eat his breakfast.
- Vin Diesel's shadow has a shadow. And its name is Keanu Reeves.

-N-
05-21-2005, 08:36 PM
Vin Diesel's mother used to pack him TWO Lunchables.

Vin Diesel once had a bolt-throwing contest against Zeus. It ended in a tie.

Vin Diesel once bet Satan a quarter that he could win a best 2 out of 3 Paper-Rock-Scissors match against the Prince of Darkness. After decisively winning the first two rounds, Vin was forced to give Satan a purple-nurple before he would cough up the 25 cents.

Nintendo's Super Mario Bros series is based on Vin Diesel's experiences during his stint as an Italian plumber. However, Vin Diesel gave up after his third time being told that the princess was, in yet another castle.

Vin Diesel once tried to write the word Vin on every pair of Diesel jeans in the world. He was stopped when he was told the story of Don Johnson's untimely death when he tried to write the word Don on every Howard Johnson in North America.

One day, Vin Diesel will stumble onto this webpage and read every single entry. Upon completion, the universe will cease to exist.

Good enough for now, although I can't get the other hilarious ones I had earlier. God, this is so frickin' addictive. >_<

Jebus
05-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Vin Diesel has a personal zoo deep below the Atlantic Ocean floor, populated by beasts and creatures he captured with his bare hands. He had it moved beneath the ocean because he was the only person who could look upon his prize trophy, Medusa, without turning into stone. Other creatures of note in his zoo are the devil's minion Azrael, Hades' former guard dog Cerberus, Batman, and an enchanted back-scratcher named Phylo.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-21-2005, 10:07 PM
I put the URL in the thread title so Snoozer seems like less of a plagiarist.

krissy
05-21-2005, 10:17 PM
- Vin Diesel's shadow has a shadow. And its name is Keanu Reeves.

oh man nice
using this forever

fire_of_avalon
05-21-2005, 11:15 PM
Vin Diesel coined the term "silent but deadly" when one of his farts took physical form and assassinated key political figures in the 12th century

EDIT: Most people don't know this, but the bible actually ends with Vin Diesel showing up at the crucifixion with a pair of Uzi's and kicking some Roman ass. Vin Diesel was all like, "Jesus, I totally saved you." Then, off on the horizon, a bunch of Romans show up riding dinosaurs led by Mecha Pontious Pilate. Jesus busts out this sweet ninja sword and says, "Now it's my turn to save you." Then Jesus and Vin Diesel run towards the Romans in slow motion. That's how the bible ends. It's a cliff-hanger. I can't wait for the sequel, "The Bible 2: Water...Into Blood".

EDIT2: Vin Diesel set us up the bomb.

Psychotic
05-21-2005, 11:45 PM
Psy, you should submit yours to that site. Unless you already have. In either case, I haven't seen them come up yet, so git. :pIt's where I got them from. :p

-N-
05-22-2005, 03:32 AM
I noticed eventually, but didn't feel like correcting myself. It took a while to see any of those, though - there must be a ton of submissions to that thing. :D