PDA

View Full Version : Cover???

Cruise Control
05-17-2005, 11:21 PM
Has any one else noticed that on the color of the U.S. version, Yuna's eyes are different colors?

Is this because Lenne's eyes are different colors? If so it's still very creepy.

Craig
05-17-2005, 11:42 PM
Yuna was born that way as far as I know, they are the same in X.

Cyraniel
05-18-2005, 12:53 AM
Yuna is half Al Bhed so she has one green Al Bhed eye. Didn't you play FFX?

lulusgirl
05-18-2005, 02:06 AM
Yuna is half Al Bhed so she has one green Al Bhed eye. Didn't you play FFX?

Cruise Control
05-18-2005, 03:19 AM
Yes I played X, but nowhere did it say (as far as I can remember) that all Al-Bheds eyes are a certain color, and all Non-Al-Bheds eyes are a different color. Or it did not say that one eye is different because she's al-bhed.

I didn't notice that either, and if it's because she's half al-bhed, wouldn't Cid's eyes be blue or gree? From what I recall, they are brown...(unless I'm totally mistaken)

Cuchulainn
05-18-2005, 04:26 AM
The Al Bhed's eyes are not a certain colour. The difference is that while normal humans have a circular Iris, their iris' are spiral shaped.

Raven Nox
05-18-2005, 05:21 AM
Actually, I believe it was said that Al Bhed's eyes are green, it wasn't said (in the game) that there eye's had a spiral shape. I found that out later. The whole thing wasn't explained right.

My name is...something..?
05-18-2005, 06:12 AM
Her green and blue eyes are hereditary.
Her mother's genes(green eyes most likely) mixed with the genes from her father(blue eyes)and instead of one color coming out dominant and the other coming out recessive the two became co-dominant, thus she ended up with two different colored eyes.

And Al-bheds don't have a specific eye color, they can have the same range of colors as the regular people(check out Brother's eyes). They just have to have the spiral.
The first time I figured out that Al-bhed's had spirals was when Auron asked to see Rikku's eyes.

Cruise Control
05-18-2005, 07:20 PM
But on the cover, Yuna's green eye isn't spiraled (I don't think), Ill check when I get home (in school "practicing spanish online").

05-19-2005, 09:24 AM
That is correct, Yuna does not have spirals.
Chances are it is impossible for someone to have both spirals and regular eyes.

boys from the dwarf
05-19-2005, 09:57 PM
Some people in real life have different coloured eyes like yuna. but what is even more interesting is that only the FF girls have red eyes . the only guy who has red eyes in FF is vincent but he has reasons for that now doesnt he.

Cruise Control
05-20-2005, 12:30 AM
(begin sarcasm)Gee, maybe because he's a frickin' vampire(end sarcasm), in X her eyes are different colors, You can first see it in the cutscene when you land in Luca, and go to dock 3 to see maester mika, after a speech, time slows and seymours eyes are zoomed in upon and they blink at yuna, then they zoom in on her eyes and they are in fact different colors, but neither eye is spiraled.

05-20-2005, 01:30 AM
Um, Paine has red eyes.

boys from the dwarf
05-21-2005, 07:45 PM
bbomber that vampire thing is what i meant when i said he has a reason fo it.

Cruise Control
05-23-2005, 12:01 AM
(sighs loudly)I was being sarcastic(rolls eyes)

Halenite
05-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Yuna's mother is Al-Bhed, which is where Yuna got the two different eye colors. It says it right in FFX about her mother.