PDA

View Full Version : aaaaahhh im about to die!

mike without a hat
05-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Oh god, i hate spring, officially the worst season in my book. Everythings blooming and my allergies are going crazy and im out of medecine(usually doesnt work for me anyway :/ ). Right now ive got that wierd thing where when i stand up my nose sort of clears up a little but when im sitting its full blown clogged up and runny wet ooze and i feel like crap, its terrible i hate it. Im going through tons of tissues and they only make me feel better for like 3 seconds and then blah. :cry:
So what do you think about spring and do you have allergies? :yuck:

Plus this is when all the bees and wasps come out and i end up having 10 nests all around my house, in the gutters, in the garage, random cracks and holes in the side, under the shingles and behind the window shutters.
I despise bees with all my might. :mad:

XxSephirothxX
05-18-2005, 09:35 PM
My allergies don't hit me until Fall, so I generally enjoy spring.

Jojee
05-18-2005, 10:57 PM
I looove Spring and Summer but the only thing I don't like about them are mosquitoes (They always bite me! In a room with like a zillion people, they'll just come and bite me. Plus I'm allergic to them ^_~) and other bugs that come along ^_^

http://www.boomspeed.com/strawbee/misq.jpg
I call this one <i>"Monkey allergic to mosquito bites."</i> And it got worse!

Del Murder
05-19-2005, 05:41 AM
Spring is the season for love, so naturally I despise it.

Yamaneko
05-19-2005, 05:44 AM
We don't get Spring here. It's either hot, or not so hot.

Miriel
05-19-2005, 06:22 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/strawbee/misq.jpg
I call this one <i>"Monkey allergic to mosquito bites."</i> And it got worse!
Oh my god, it looks like a tumor. O_o

Yams is right, we don't really get Spring here. It's summer now, and I love it. :)

Jojee
05-19-2005, 06:34 AM
God, I hope I never get a tumor. x_X

http://www.boomspeed.com/strawbee/misq2.jpg
My whole arm swelled up afterwards.

Doesn't look so bad I guess until you compare it to my normal arm.
http://www.boomspeed.com/strawbee/misq3.jpg
This was afterward. That little dot is where the mosquito bite was. xD

I don't KNOW what any other allergies I have are, but I do have them, I think... once my whole face and neck got enveloped in thousands of tiny little bumps and oh god I so freaked out. -_- Luckily it went away after a couple days and no one really noticed it anyway but I was so paranoid.

Meat Puppet
05-19-2005, 06:35 AM
All these arms and feet are triggering my allergies. :(

Jojee
05-19-2005, 06:37 AM
There are no feet, that is all my wrist/arm! >=o

Meat Puppet
05-19-2005, 06:57 AM
Monkeys feet are hands anyway, so I had a little trouble telling the difference.

Raven Nox
05-19-2005, 06:57 AM
I thought they were feet at frist also, I had to go back and look at them again. I don't have allergies or anything, but I dislike hot weather, so I don't really like spring or summer.

LA doesn't really have spring? Man, I'm living in the wrong part of CA.

ShiggtyLuffLuff
05-19-2005, 07:16 AM
Bwuahaha! I'm so glad I have NO/Zip/Zero Allergies. I can go diving head first into a pollen filled pool of flowers packed with bees galore and lined with fresh cut grass and be fine. XP

Raven Nox
05-19-2005, 07:20 AM
You might not get allergies, but those bee stings would at least hurt quite a bit, so you won't be "just fine"

ShiggtyLuffLuff
05-19-2005, 07:21 AM
You might not get allergies, but those bee stings would at least hurt quite a bit, so you won't be "just fine"

Least they would'nt look like extra limbs growing outta me like Jojoz. ^_~ :love: :p

Hawkeye
05-19-2005, 07:24 AM
i HATE spring. It means semester finals are comming up, and I have to get a summer job X(

Armisael
05-19-2005, 08:38 AM
I love Spring!It's such a "happy" season!^_^

Jess
05-19-2005, 12:02 PM
I'm allergic to basically everything. Fruit acids (But I can still eat them, just gives me a sore throat well, tingly.), Stinging nettles, Mosquitoe bites, Any metal that isn't real Gold, Silver or Platinum, Chlorine and the Sun (Together, not seperate. Which means I can't spend long in outside pools.)
I suffer from hayfever too, but I have medicine that I take as soon as I wake up, so I only really suffer from in for the first half hour of the day, until it kicks in. :)

Rainecloud
05-19-2005, 06:27 PM
I suffer from hayfever, and I'm pretty nasty throughout the Summer.

Roll on Winter, I say.

TasteyPies
05-19-2005, 06:48 PM
I think I'm the only geek without any alergies.

I am indifferent towards spring.

boris no no
05-19-2005, 08:02 PM
gragh to hayfever :'(
but i love to plant seeds and make them grow soooooo not too fussed xD
my ex was mortally allergic to wasps and bees. if he was stung more then 5 times he could go into a coma O_______O so i hate them