PDA

View Full Version : How you've changed?

bennator
05-18-2005, 09:41 PM
How much have you changed since you first joined EoFF? If you joined like, a day ago, I'm sure the answer will be "not much." If you joined decades ago, it might have been a whole lot.

I sure have changed a whole lot. I joined as a naive, nerdy, unsocial 8th grader who spent way too much time online, and not enough dealing with the real aspects of life. Now I don't get on that often, have friends, a girlfriend, school, activities, etc. I even spend periods of time away from EoFF, something I never would have done 4 years ago.

Samuraid
05-18-2005, 09:49 PM
I've changed a bit...although it's mostly due to outside experiences and not as much due to EoFF.

Yamaneko
05-18-2005, 09:52 PM
I've noticed hair in places where it wasn't before.

Chris
05-18-2005, 09:54 PM
I've not really changed that much (if any at all).

Kirobaito
05-18-2005, 10:29 PM
When I joined EoFF, it was the summer before 8th grade, and I was quite the unsociable little prick. Now that I'm almost past 11th grade, I'm a sociable little prick. I couldn't stand to talk to anybody that was not part of my group of 4-5 friends, and everybody thought I was just "that smart kid that has no sense of humor." Heh heh, I'm now one of the most entertaining people in my classes, and I talk to all kinds of people.

I have no idea if EoFF, or specifically #eoff, has anything to do with such changes.

Shlup
05-18-2005, 10:41 PM
I've gone from a seventeen-year-old girl to a twenty-two-year-old girl.

ZeZipster
05-18-2005, 10:45 PM
I'm addicted to crack and I rape fuzzy animals now. Leave while you have the chance people.

Resha
05-18-2005, 10:50 PM
A LOT. I remember going on chat and I was so scared whenever they asked me for my age coz I was on the lookout for paedophiles and all. xD I'm less scared now, more assertive. :D Happier! ^_^

Jojee
05-18-2005, 10:52 PM
When I joined I had just started 8th grade and I was a dandy little shy girl ^_^ Now I am a dandy little monkey and I'm gonna be a sophomore in college. Oh yeah, I'm old 8-)

Lord Abortion
05-18-2005, 11:21 PM
When I was a member back in the day, I was an annoying 12 year old, now I'm an annoying 17-year-old. Today's my b-day :D

Jewels
05-19-2005, 04:56 AM
I was about 14 when I came here and I'm now 18. So, I can definitely say I've changed a lot since I first came here. Which is a good thing for me.

Meat Puppet
05-19-2005, 05:24 AM
I learned to love my fellow man.

Del Murder
05-19-2005, 05:45 AM
I pick up trash now.

Armisael
05-19-2005, 08:34 AM
I've changed a bit...although it's mostly due to outside experiences and not as much due to EoFF.

Rusty
05-19-2005, 09:29 AM
I've changed alot since I first came here. I think maybe I grew up as I got older.

Loony BoB
05-19-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm actually finding it hard to think of many ways that I've actually changed, which is kind of weird considering how much of my time I put towards Eyes on Final Fantasy and how much of my life has been affected by it.

Jess
05-19-2005, 11:54 AM
Considering I joined last month, not at all.

StarlightAngel
05-19-2005, 04:00 PM
I was 12 way back when... now I'm 13!

Devourment
05-19-2005, 04:23 PM
I've changed a lot. My grammar was silleh when I joined, but now it's more or less spick-spank.

DMKA
05-19-2005, 04:36 PM
When I joined I was just beginning to become pessimistic. I hated where I lived (which is where I still am), but it didn't get to me nearly to such a degree as it does now. I played videogames on a normal basis still, and I really wasn't very political at all, though I cared about peoples' feelings and their well being...

Now I almost don't play videogames. I get far too pissed off by politics to not pay attention to them. I'm extremely pessimistic. I'm always depressed. I hate where I live to such a degree that I'd rather the world blow up so this place would no longer exsist than live another 5 minutes with this place still exsisting. I've basically forgotten how to socialize with other human beings in person. I have basically no hobbies, and all I do is go to school (college now) and waste time at home on my computer.

Of course, that's just most of what's changed, and I wouldn't say EoFF has influenced any of it (well, except my increased attraction to posting here).

Halifax Housewife
05-19-2005, 04:41 PM
I joined EoFF in 2000 (Yes, my profile dosen't say so but I forget my old account name.) and I find I haven't really changed all that much. Maybe other people have noticed a change... well, actually, I have changed a small way.. by not changing my nickname every three seconds. How'd it go again? FFChef, EoFFChef, Cheffie, Del Chef, Chef? I think that's how it went.

boris no no
05-19-2005, 04:44 PM
when i joined AGES ago as irvines teddy bear i was a weird 15 year old. since i rejoined about 6 months ago (is it that long????) i'm a weird 20 year old.....
i think i'll always be the same - insane and a lover of pink!!
heeheehee! i think some of the first posts i made were for the fluffy pink party! xD so not much has changed! :D :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

oh but i'm more stressed at uni now :'( just a week left and NO MORE TILL OCTOBER!!!!!!!!
:D

T-MaN
05-19-2005, 05:23 PM
I like Pink more now. :tongue:

Rainecloud
05-19-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm disliked by more people than I was before I joined.

KuRt
05-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Ok, when i joined here (little after X-mas -04) i only were at the KH thread. Now i visit almost every place here (mostly FFX, General FF, Kh, General Chat and some other threads)

gokufusionss1
05-19-2005, 07:20 PM
i joined sober

Aurey
05-19-2005, 07:29 PM
I've changed quite a bit.

I used to be a little obnoxious kid who liked to be rude and completely stupid to people, on the internet and in real life. I've calmed down now, and I try my best not to get angry easily (still working on it, though).

But this change happened while I left Eyeson for around a year, not during the time I was coming here frequently.

TasteyPies
05-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Now I can put BOTH feet behind my head.

Pure Strife
05-19-2005, 08:32 PM
Now I only eat chicken.

rubah
05-20-2005, 12:58 AM
I see myself as more or less the same since Christmas, except with more xD

kikimm
05-20-2005, 01:06 AM
A LOT. I remember going on chat and I was so scared whenever they asked me for my age coz I was on the lookout for paedophiles and all. xD

Yep. And I still haven't really told anyone my age. :) Or my name. xD Maybe...two or three people. I think I'll always be paranoid, but I've calmed down a helluva lot. And EoFF was responsible for that.

I've changed a lot on the internet, and how I interact with people because of here, but not anything that's affected me outside of this MB.

:D

fire_of_avalon
05-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Life changed, I didn't.

Calliope
05-20-2005, 01:10 AM
I've been told that I've changed, I guess I've been here long enough that I must have, but I don't remember.

Ryth
05-22-2005, 11:01 PM
When I joined July 18 2004 I was a lonely unsocial pessimistic loser I had been to 3 forums before this one the old 1Up, the old Shining Force Central, and that craphole site I won't name, I had no friends there either and I expected the same here lonely, watching others have fun with each other while I sat around watching and when I tried to talk I either got ignored or yelled at by some stupid ass flamer. It was that way for awhile until..uh. I think November, when I first PMed Ratiasu (Dixie at the time) and she was my first online friend and is now my girlfriend I lovem ore than anything in the world and that made me happy my offline life is still hell today because I'm untalented and uncoordinated making a fool out of myself all the time and I have no talent in anything that interests me so I have nothing to interest people besides video games. Which only got me so far (nowhere). I made more friends in my time here and gave me inspiration to join other sites (15 other forums) and I have more friends than ever I trust and make me who I am personality-wise I'm probably a good person offline (my like 3 friends tell me that) but I try too hard to be funny I think that it comes off obnoxious or stupid. So i've changed because i have friends I met my girlfriend here as dangerous as it potentially is I trust Ratiasu, I met my best friend here and all my other friends that mean alot to me and made who I am so I'm happier. I still feeled unfulfilled and as hard as I try it doesn't seem like that'll ever change. But at least I have 16 different places to escape to for help and happiness when I need it most.

XxSephirothxX
05-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Before I joined EoFF I never really talked to anyone on the Internet I didn't know in person. I guess I'm a lot more social now than I was before. :)

Chaos
05-22-2005, 11:14 PM
I was 13. Now I'm 18.

I've grown a good couple of inches. Made some friends. Got into better music. Stuck with Final Fantasy and..I dunno, just enjoyed life.

Found a social life too - always good.

Viva la EoFF!

Chaos

Mercen-X
05-22-2005, 11:23 PM
I joined at the end of March. At the time, I looked like a little skate punk. Now, I look like Dorian Gray from League of Extraodinary Gentlemen . . . and I'm almost as good with a sword.