PDA

View Full Version : Crazy hair?!?!

ShiggtyLuffLuff
05-19-2005, 07:34 AM
Cause it's crazy!!! >.>

Yeah I dyed my hair a few nights ago and I'm pretty satisfied with it but I think everyone I've showed it too has been like "Diffrent" Or "OMFGWTF?" but surprisingly enough I haven't heard anything like "Looks like crap" So dats good!

http://usera.imagecave.com/ShiggtyLuffLuff/Bun-Kun.jpg

The back of meh head too!!

http://usera.imagecave.com/ShiggtyLuffLuff/Bun-kunback.jpg

I can just imagine what crazy things you all have done to your hair. ^_^

Raven Nox
05-19-2005, 07:41 AM
I like it. I've been wanting to dye me hair like that, but with the black on top and the blonde on the bottom. I wouldn't do it in the style you did yours 'cause I'm a girl and that would be weird. :lol: But I think it looks good, but I havn'r seen what you looked like before, so yeah.

Jess
05-19-2005, 12:18 PM
Its cool.
My hair is blonde on top and black underneath too.

http://img266.echo.cx/img266/394/picture5878fg.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

I guess my webcam doesn't really show it at it's best. :cry:
Not really that Crazy though, I've had quite alot of bright hair colours in the past though, my favourite one of those was when I dyed my hair Purple. :)

Craig
05-19-2005, 12:24 PM
The craziest thing I've done to my hair, is not cut it in in the last 8-9 months. Now when I see people who I haven't seen since school, they ask me what I've done to myself.

TheAbominatrix
05-19-2005, 12:24 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/photos/TheAbominatrix/theabominatrix1.jpg

I had a tri-hawk at one point as well.

Ashi
05-19-2005, 01:44 PM
It doesn't look bad. I like it.

The craziest I've done to my hair is dye the bottom half purple.

Brian The Pink Shark
05-19-2005, 02:13 PM
when i had short hair it was awful, everyday it looked really bad, now that ive grown it it only looks bad every other day :choc:

boris no no
05-19-2005, 02:14 PM
i used to have purple hair :D it was cool. i've decided for glastonbury i'm going to dye it all bright pink and have it all platted, just so i don't need to wash! xD xD xD ewwww top public showers :p

at the mo my haior is pretty normal :p its bleach blonde on the top and a sort of ginger blonde on the bottom :-/ my natural colour

Devourment
05-19-2005, 02:30 PM
My hair's crazy enough as it is, without the need for me to dye it. I was born with natural blonde hair, but know it's strawberrie-blonde. My hair looks a bit like Robert Smith's hair, you know who I mean don't you? The lead singer out of the band The Cure. Mind you, it's not a messy as Smith's was, but similar. & no I don't wear white face-paint & red lipstick. :-/

Peegee
05-19-2005, 04:39 PM
Two-toned = crap :D

But seriously, what did you use? When I did my hair yellow (not blonde -- yellow) I used Ice brand hair lightener -- it's a bottle of bleach or something with a powder to add in it to..I dunno, make it less harsh I suppose. Anyway you just let the stuff sit and viola: YELLOW (not blonde...grrr) hair.

What's great about hair is that if you don't fubar it up (like I did by making it white), you can just dye it darker and darker. To do that, get red hair colour and put it straight into your hair without diluting it. Let it sit then wash it out and add the black hair dye immediately. GG

Meat Puppet
05-19-2005, 04:43 PM
I dyed my hair bright pink and people kept beating me up which was quite fun but I started losing teeth and I needed and still need them to chew food. :(

T-MaN
05-19-2005, 04:47 PM
I wanted to dye my hair blonde, but there were way too many people with that hair colour in my area. So I ended up using this Reddish-Brownish-Light ( I don't know how to describe it :( ) colour.

Jojee
05-19-2005, 05:33 PM
I've never done anything crazy with my hair ^_^ I like my hair... most of the time. It's nice and long and black. I don't think I have many pictures that accurately portray its length cos' they all seem to get cut off... :p

Rainecloud
05-19-2005, 06:18 PM
I have short black hair. I've always had short black hair.

I'm very happy with my short black hair.

Fuzakeru
05-19-2005, 06:43 PM
I happen to think your hair looks hot, Luff-kun. If I didn't then I wouldn't have stood over you for an hour with a blow dryer in hand making your head steam. O.o It was funny seeing that plastic bag over your head and all the plastic wrap around your face. xD!
Jess, you're very, very pretty. I like the way it looks although it's hard to see it very clearly.
The Abominatrix has you all beat though. :<3:

I dyed my hair black from dirty blonde but that's not that big of a change and everyone has seen piccies of that. RoFLz

Cybele
05-19-2005, 06:44 PM
I've done something really crazy with my hair, but it was for crazy hair day at my school in the 3rd grade. I had longer hair at the time, so I pulled it into two pony tails and then braided it and looped it up into the top hair scrunchies. Then I sprayed it with pink and yellow hair dye (half was pink, half was yellow). Man, that dye hurt when it came time to wash it out. :greenie:

KuRt
05-19-2005, 07:01 PM
You won´t believe how much can the colour of hair matter. when i dyed my hair blond some girls started saying "hi" to me and some started winking at me :)

I´m naturally good-looking but then i looked even gooder.

Vyk
05-20-2005, 01:15 AM
That's bleaching not dying XD You dye it after you bleach. But yeah. Kudos on the jump if it's your first. I two-toned my hair my first time. Left the top blond for a week or so, then dyed it a really deep really awesome blue. I used that powdery stuff. The stuff you mix it in is a kick-ass conditioner. It leaves your hair softer after treatment than it was to start with. And certain dyes condition it even more. I've had blue, red, purple, and orange. And of course blonde. It's fun. That's one of the main reasons I keep my hair short now. In case of disaster I only have to put up with it for a month or so.

fire_of_avalon
05-20-2005, 01:16 AM
Last summer I had orange highlights and I liked it after it lightened up a little. My dad and boyfriend didn't. I'd like to do purple and/or pink, but I need to clear that with people at work first. And I don't want to do anything permanent, cause I'm a mind changer like whoa and my hair is already most of the way down my back so I'm not ABOUT to do something stupid and screw it up.

Vyk
05-20-2005, 01:30 AM
Juse do the tips or a strip or something then (:

nik0tine
05-20-2005, 01:57 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/nik0tine/3d1c7de0.jpg

Shlup
05-20-2005, 04:58 AM
Sometimes I trim it myself. *shrug* I usually leave my hair natural.

Kirobaito
05-20-2005, 05:16 AM
Yay for having your hair exactly how it came, and being happy with it.

Quina
05-20-2005, 05:22 AM
I shaved the Declaration of Independence in my head.

Shadow_Wolf 6354
05-20-2005, 05:47 AM
^^^^^^^^what is wrong with you?

ShiggtyLuffLuff:looks like crap :P had to.............

you wont remember this encounter
:shoot:

Rye
05-20-2005, 11:50 AM
I love your hair. :D

My hair is not crazy at all. :/ I want to add red to it, or purple. It'd be cool to dye the bottom purple, but my hair is too dark for that. I'd need light purple streaks.

Xander
05-20-2005, 12:12 PM
Yay Myles, now we can all see you in the dark. ^_^

I haven't done anything too crazy, except for perming it twice when I was younger, bit of a mistake >_<

Fuzakeru
05-20-2005, 07:18 PM

O.o; Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that's fine and all but I'm gonna have to smack you with a bag of quarters. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :love: :love:

Wow. That's quite some mohawk there Nik0tine.

Resha
05-20-2005, 07:34 PM
My hair is craaaazy! ^_^ Never done anything with it, but it's just so wild and frizzy. :laugh:

Vyk
05-20-2005, 08:16 PM

O.o; Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that's fine and all but I'm gonna have to smack you with a bag of quarters. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :love: :love:

It's sarcasm ;P SLL said nobody told him it looked like crap. So he told him it looked like crap.

smittenkitten
05-20-2005, 08:21 PM
YOU ARE HOTzzzz!!!! hehe get the fire extinguisher and let's start a parta and you can dye my hair PINK!!! ........that would be crazy but i like your hair im getting mine white blonde in the summer YAY!...xXx.........

Pure Strife
05-20-2005, 09:15 PM
I dyed my hair black. Then I cut it short. Now it's finally long(ish) and mainly brown. I still don't look like Gandalf yet though.

Fuzakeru
05-20-2005, 09:31 PM

It's sarcasm ;P SLL said nobody told him it looked like crap. So he told him it looked like crap.

I know. xD! Thus the :spin: and :love:. I would never seriously smack anyone with a bag of quarters . . . besides PG. -nods-

Smitten, I'd have to agree. He is hot. -swoon-

Vyk
05-20-2005, 10:55 PM
He is not!

;P

Fuzakeru
05-20-2005, 11:35 PM
Zomg! Yes he is! You know you think so too. =o

smittenkitten
05-20-2005, 11:40 PM
hehe everyone is beaUtiful besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder plus he's stil HOTZzza :love:!!!!!!!.....xXxx..........

Kirobaito
05-21-2005, 12:12 AM
Does anyone else think that Fuzie doesn't post anything because of her centered alignment?

Vyk
05-21-2005, 12:32 AM
lol Yeah... I have to do a double-take too...

ShiggtyLuffLuff
05-21-2005, 01:00 AM
hehe everyone is beaUtiful besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder plus he's stil HOTZzza :love:!!!!!!!.....xXxx..........

Mwehehe, thanks. ^_^;

But yeah, I dunno why Fuza does that center thingy. Trying to hard to be cool? :cool:

Peegee
05-21-2005, 08:16 PM
I have a tank top and a pair of track pants which is yellow, so when I bleached my hair yellow, it totally matched. That and I have 5 inch spikey hair :o

skerry