PDA

View Full Version : Sadness...

ffrinoa8
05-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Well I'm not too happy about summer break because since i don't have internet access at my place and won't for a while, i won't be able to be at this place! So i want to know have this happened to any of you people here?

DMKA
05-19-2005, 07:00 PM
No. But it's summer! There's things to go out and do (unless you live here)! Isn't there?

ffrinoa8
05-19-2005, 07:03 PM
i don't particulary like the outside much but it is fun to just scare the average joe by saying random stuff to a random person... ah the good 'ol times! ;)

KuRt
05-19-2005, 07:14 PM
Well, summer is coming so it means 3 things: swimming every single day atleast 6 hours, getting a new computer and playing computer trough night. :D

Aurey
05-19-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm happy that it's almost summer, really. I just want this school year to be over. But it's too hot for my liking, that's the only problem for me.

As for the internet thing, no it hasn't. But I probably won't go on the computer much this summer, I'm (supposively) going to do a lot things. So, yeah.

Rainecloud
05-19-2005, 10:43 PM
I had to give up my Internet a couple of years back, and it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I can go without take-away food treats, chocolates, crisps (potato chips), sweets and television; but take away my Internet access and I'm not going to survive for very long.

I hope you enjoy your Summer Break, although I highly doubt you will without your regular EoFF 'fix'. ;)

Craig
05-19-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm glad the Summer is coming, it means lots of good things for me.

Finishing the College year and getting the stress of trying to pass out of the way
Concentrating more on Driving Lessons
More Social Activity
Lots of free time to get a Job

But as for the question, yes not so long ago my Computer went bust and I couldn't use it for a while, so I didn't log onto EoFF as a result of it.

Xander
05-19-2005, 11:00 PM
Well generally, if I'm away from the internet I don't miss it much, but then if I have it I'll be on it loads. So yeah. I think I can adapt to stuff easily. ^_^