PDA

View Full Version : AC@E3

Mercen-X
05-19-2005, 07:19 PM
[The search is worthless so don't b!!ch to me]

A lot of trailers mentioned on this forum, I didn't have access to.
I just saw a trailer live on E3 that had a pretty wicked battle between the crew and this huge Bahamut Sin thing.

(I may've blinked a bit too much, but I know what I remember) Cloud was jettin' along on his Daytona, slicing up these wolf things, Tifa ran along a wall to kick the sephy clone in his kisser, Barret was firing on the BS and got knocked through the air at some point (he had to grab onto some outlying structure), Vincent turned around and started unloading lead, Yuffie ran up the side of a building, did a backflip and launched her 4pt Shuriken at the thing, Vincent flew up out of nowhere, Cid came crashing down into the BS' skull with his spear, the last thing I remember seeing was more of Cloud and Yazoo at straits.

Dking'squeen
05-19-2005, 10:14 PM
I believe that it was Cloud and Kadaj fighting. I may be wrong, but I did see it. It was after all of that happened near the end, I believe. Where Kadaj and Cloud were fighting and then Yuffie and the gang come up to rescue Cloud in an airship. Perhaps I'm missing a few parts, but I really don't think that it was Yazoo and Cloud who were fighting.

cloud20747
05-19-2005, 10:18 PM
You can download that trailer at GamesAreFun.com (http://www.gamesarefun.com/gamesdb/media.php?id=843)

Mercen-X
05-21-2005, 12:15 AM
Yeah, Yazoo is the psycho doing all the laughing, he doesn't really fight as we can see in any trailer as of yet. So it must've been Kadaj I saw.

BTW: cloud, that link doesn't work.